picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
Can someone with more than one brain cell help me here? Idk what went wrong but I'm incredibly stupid and cannot figure it out
A variable was assumed assigned (an array probably), but was not, and then the .slice() method was called, to retrieve some of its elements, but since undefined you get this error. In javascript it's often a function was called without some arguments, not handled properly. This is a bug or you tried modding and did not do it properly or wrong version.

Below the line stating the issue, is the call stack, which indicates in what file on what line the error occurs, and below it each earlier function those recursively were called from. The topmost is usually the most relevant. If you strip the part before the www, that's should be the location on disk for the file. You could open it in e.g. notepad++ to edit, if you can make sense of it - probably best to make a backup first - but maybe better leave it to the 1+ brain cells.

Reactions: DarkForse

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Ever watched a cam whore? Noticed how they all have a stupid little pink thing sticking out of their vaginas? That's a lovense.

Yeah, I'm sure all the dudes playing this would have a blast if they stuck one up their ass and it activated during all the disgusting rimjob scenes. Too bad Karryn was never the one on the receiving end of those.

This game needs it's own special status between Completed and Abandoned so it stops getting bumped on the list. Hmm, what would one call a completed game still getting useless updates. :unsure:
So if Karryn was giving you a "disgusting" rimjob, as soon as you start getting hard, you will push her head away and go back to your cell to avoid gaining a passive?

Dickkkkon

Aug 9, 2019
if they can make a hair color .... why not outfit too
and a real piercing dlc will be nice ... (i am not saying the mods are bad but a dlc is a dlc and more support mean faster work since they did not lie once about there games.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
what wrong was there in her holding up his leg after all attacking a vaginal sex skill will ++ the sadism i am not saying that the new one is bad the 2 of them are good ... and yes the new one is better .
Just to be clear, the old one is still there. It now just depends, if your Character is Sadistic or Masochistic.

Reactions: Dickkkkon

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Hi guys, in the newest update they mention lovense integration, what is that? :unsure:

Im also seriously interested on how this works with this game or any other game from an open minded person that has tried it. I asked my Mom already and she is also interested.

Last edited:

Dickkkkon

Aug 9, 2019
Ever watched a cam whore? Noticed how they all have a stupid little pink thing sticking out of their vaginas? That's a lovense.

Yeah, I'm sure all the dudes playing this would have a blast if they stuck one up their ass and it activated during all the disgusting rimjob scenes. Too bad Karryn was never the one on the receiving end of those.

This game needs it's own special status between Completed and Abandoned so it stops getting bumped on the list. Hmm, what would one call a completed game still getting useless updates. :unsure:
all i wanna say is yes just like you said she need someone to give her rimjob .... and what will you do when the gym DLC comes up XD haters gonna hate .... there is not 1 game that will satisfy everyone + you can disable the rimjob i think .

Reactions: Firebless

Dickkkkon

Aug 9, 2019
Just to be clear, the old one is still there. It now just depends, if your Character is Sadistic or Masochistic.
god damn rem is glories he even did that . daaaaaaaaaaaaamn give this man a time and he will make the greatest game .
don't trust me for saying that or him for making the game but , the logic and the time he is putting on the game

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
So if Karryn was giving you a "disgusting" rimjob, as soon as you start getting hard, you will push her head away and go back to your cell to avoid gaining a passive?
If you don't know why I call the rimjobs disgusting, keep reading.
all i wanna say is yes just like you said she need someone to give her rimjob .... and what will you do when the gym DLC comes up XD haters gonna hate .... there is not 1 game that will satisfy everyone + you can disable the rimjob i think .
I didn't disable them because I thought Karryn would the one getting them. Also, that's a form of censorship, so no I wouldn't turn them off. I did however turn off the footjobs, because they're fucking stupid. It's so incredibly shitty that there are rimjobs in this game, but not for her. I mean look at this ass.

FGxN69sUYAQgsIa.png

Who wouldn't want to eat that? Especially if you're in prison, where you should already be used to tossing salads and would jump at the opportunity to do it for a woman. But nope, lets just have her eating dirty man ass with a side of smegma. Because that's not gross and chauvinistic AF.

Dickkkkon

Aug 9, 2019

I didn't disable them because I thought Karryn would the one getting them. Also, that's a form of censorship, so no I wouldn't turn them off. I did however turn off the footjobs, because they're fucking stupid. It's so incredibly shitty that there are rimjobs in this game, but not for her. I mean look at this ass.

View attachment 2429644

Who wouldn't want to eat that? Especially if you're in prison, where you should already be used to tossing salads and would jump at the opportunity to do it for a woman. But nope, lets just have her eating dirty man ass with a side of smegma. Because that's not gross and chauvinistic AF.
i love you man you are indeed a man of.. A MAN OF CULTURE AS well

edit: give this man a cooki

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
I would also like to see more sidejobs added(though apparently it's been stated no more jobs), one I suggested was Karryn working as a nurse in the infirmary. She could see to sick inmates and some inmates sneak in to take advantage of her on the hospital beds. (Though, now that I write that out, it sounds very similar to the receptionist job, I need to add something to it...)
The teacher sidejob you mentioned sounds rather promising, especially with the fact that one Edict 'improves' the Anatomy class to use her body as the template for teaching female anatomy. Imagine Karryn having to answer crude and invasive questions about the female body and point to a diagram of herself...
i remember a suggestion or possibility of masseuse in the infirmary too both sidejobs that couldve been great. iiiig well nvr know, but then again mayb after a break after the gym has been finished and polished. :D

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019

View attachment 2429644

It's a corruption game though?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes