Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
Man, I read changelog and no new change to sex gameplay stuff. I wanna like this game but also meh in same time. Everything else is all good but sax gameplay. I feel like it missing something
the mini-dlc is supposed to have blond/black hair as well as stray male pubes and an additional pubic hair option for karryn, not sure if the version on this site also includes the dlc though.

The main artist had surgery recently, and they are having design issues with the gym dlc - it was finished but they weren't happy with how it played.

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Implemented more optimizations for lower ended PCs.
Hopefully this includes the out-of-memory crash I had yesterday - 9GB is not something the game should be hogging. Sharing is caring.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
KarrynsPrison-1.2.0b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

bread

Jul 8, 2017
"

• Added new CG variants for Karryn's Vaginal Sex skill.
"
can anyone please tell or show me how this looks like exactly

ElderScroll6

May 31, 2020
I thought this game was finished ? the dev is still going to add more stuff then ?
they are working on a dlc they have started a couple of months ago already if not a whole year, what I am personally waiting for is the modding community, there a couple of mods out already made by some fans but not as much as I expected tbh knowing that this game is one of the most popular game of it's genre

Ame2for1

Jan 27, 2018
Yo, the CCMod has great features.
Sadly i don't have a pregnancy kink. Using birth control only limits the chance to get preggers to something like 5%. And 5% and condoms can't stop the massive amounts of guys cummin in her. So she ends up preg anyway and it's quite of a turn-off for me.

Is there a way to remove that feature in the mod? Or limit it more or something?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes