• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Wait, gym dlc was never added? I had the dlc and played it?! You had to buy the clothes on the edict page where you get some upgrades for the prison. Last I check it still there (which basically a few minutes ago)??
Isn't released yet AFAIK

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
A story about GYM DLC.

Once upon a time, Remtairy released a Beta DLC of the GYM. For some reason, when it was later leaked here, everyone believed it was the full GYM DLC. No, it wasn't, it was only a testing version that some users managed to play prior to here when the version was stable to support it. Later versions of the base game were added while the DLC was only a test and never updated. Much later users would find conflicting issues with the Beta DLC and the Game Client including game-breaking bugs and even locking of certain side jobs because they ignored things and still downloaded Beta DLC to play in the GYM. More so, some users couldn't even play the Beta cause the game version was too far ahead at the time.

Then I came along and reported the thread issue to the mods describing all these issues and had the Gym DLC removed from the thread because it was far out of date and we keep getting people on here crying about how the game is broken or where the DLC is. We still get people on here talking about GYM DLC, believing it was released. WHEN IN FACT. THERE. NEVER. WAS. ANY. FULL. GYM. DLC. CONTENT. RELEASE. ON. HERE. IT. WAS. A. TEST. VERSION. I know, I played it, and many users prior played it as well. If you didn't get it then, then you SOL cause it will not work on present versions of the game.

Even Remtairy said they were reworking the DLC because it did not line up with what they envisioned, this too was why the DLC kept being pushed back. Though again, we have many users on here that ignore that or just don't follow Remtairy or don't even.. I don't know.. Bother to click on the STEAM PAGE to see news, let alone the other links provided. Remtairy basically keeps people up to date with their progress.

The moral of the story is it doesn't take much work to look around yourselves, before crying and asking for some DLC that wasn't even finished on its 'release' and was 'released as a test' for special privilege users before it was leaked here.

When will the GYM DLC be finished? Who knows, but I am sure it will be announced or show on the Steam page if it was. Till then, stop bringing up GYM DLC, less you people are really farming for facepalm reputation points.

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
"Stray Pubes DLC"

Well that's amazing.

Also if you're complaining about the haircolors bundled you don't need to shell out the 1$ for the shitpost DLC, just grab the Pregnancy mod from the Workshop.

Contrary to the name you don't actually need to have pregnancy content included, it has a bunch of different stuff you can choose or pick with messing about with the .json files.

Including a few different hair colors and gyaru mode.

Edit: Steam Workshop has an older version which lets you do so unlike the newer versions

Last edited:

mjo2q1au4r

Dec 18, 2022
Since they are integrating with real toys, I guess they could integrate with streamers as well. Have a system where the streamer subscribers could appear as named characters with levels in-game, and they could tip so that they do ero attacks and stuff. Since viewers are just tipping, that could make it more fun.

azertyijkl123

Feb 13, 2018
Feels like there is a bug with the control value... I got a -7 control and 15 order and yet I loose the game when going to sleep

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I was thinking about writing an alternate universe fanfic for this game. One where instead of a prison full of fantasy race monster creatures, it's a juvenile detention center. Karryn goes in as a prude expecting to rehabilitate all the naughty boys there. Then by the time she leaves, she's a super shotacon who decides to make a career change and become a middle school teacher. For you know, reasons.

Jul 19, 2021
I was thinking about writing an alternate universe fanfic for this game. One where instead of a prison full of fantasy race monster creatures, it's a juvenile detention center. Karryn goes in as a prude expecting to rehabilitate all the naughty boys there. Then by the time she leaves, she's a super shotacon who decides to make a career change and become a middle school teacher. For you know, reasons.
Oh jfc did you REALLY have to mention wanting her to be involved with minors? Like bruh

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
So I guess the CC Mod on the workshop still allows you to change skin+hair color but the github versions I guess don't?
These will be disabled until art is fixed. This includes the map pose for tan skin options. There are no edicts for gyaru at this point nor the foreseeable future.
Unless it was literally breaking things I have 0 idea why they would do that, it was a bit jank but it was take it or leave it anyways so I don't know why they just indefinitely removed it, that's just removing a feature that was being used for 0 reason at all.

Especially so considering the DLC now...

Last edited:

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
A story about GYM DLC.

Once upon a time, Remtairy released a Beta DLC of the GYM. For some reason, when it was later leaked here, everyone believed it was the full GYM DLC. No, it wasn't, it was only a testing version that some users managed to play prior to here when the version was stable to support it. Later versions of the base game were added while the DLC was only a test and never updated. Much later users would find conflicting issues with the Beta DLC and the Game Client including game-breaking bugs and even locking of certain side jobs because they ignored things and still downloaded Beta DLC to play in the GYM. More so, some users couldn't even play the Beta cause the game version was too far ahead at the time.

Then I came along and reported the thread issue to the mods describing all these issues and had the Gym DLC removed from the thread because it was far out of date and we keep getting people on here crying about how the game is broken or where the DLC is. We still get people on here talking about GYM DLC, believing it was released. WHEN IN FACT. THERE. NEVER. WAS. ANY. FULL. GYM. DLC. CONTENT. RELEASE. ON. HERE. IT. WAS. A. TEST. VERSION. I know, I played it, and many users prior played it as well. If you didn't get it then, then you SOL cause it will not work on present versions of the game.

Even Remtairy said they were reworking the DLC because it did not line up with what they envisioned, this too was why the DLC kept being pushed back. Though again, we have many users on here that ignore that or just don't follow Remtairy or don't even.. I don't know.. Bother to click on the STEAM PAGE to see news, let alone the other links provided. Remtairy basically keeps people up to date with their progress.

The moral of the story is it doesn't take much work to look around yourselves, before crying and asking for some DLC that wasn't even finished on its 'release' and was 'released as a test' for special privilege users before it was leaked here.

When will the GYM DLC be finished? Who knows, but I am sure it will be announced or show on the Steam page if it was. Till then, stop bringing up GYM DLC, less you people are really farming for facepalm reputation points.
Tbf they did say they would release it in November of last year and currently I'm not even sure if they are working on it as they've mentioned that its development was paused. I mean I don't care it doesn't really add that much at all but I can see how people would be confused/annoyed

the_anthony

Jan 28, 2020
I have version 1.0.1c full. Has a lot of content been added since then? Or have the updates been mostly bug fixes?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes