Dickkkkon

Aug 9, 2019
It's a corruption game though?
There's no REAL domination for Karryn in this game in my opinion. Like you said, no facesitting even. And you can't do anything without them corrupting you first.
off topic : tower of trample got fart/shit stuff ... if so then no need to buy it .... the art is good but things like that in game make it from 7/10 to -100/10 in a blink of an eye and i don't wanna be existed and play the game to only find something that will be stuck in my brain for more than a month and can't remove it .

• Angry
Reactions: LDV and DemonLord98

Naoki87

Jun 5, 2022
I have such a problem that the game freezes on a certain action ... I play through Joiplay who knows what is the problem
ps and this is during sex

Last edited:
Reactions: Noel_zero

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
well i realy need a save.....
doing a clean up on my limited space and accidentaly delete this game and some of the other

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Tbf they did say they would release it in November of last year and currently I'm not even sure if they are working on it as they've mentioned that its development was paused. I mean I don't care it doesn't really add that much at all but I can see how people would be confused/annoyed
One of the two had to go through surgery, which was why it was put on hold. I believe it was eye surgery, not sure if it was Remitary or the other one working on it.

Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020
i was out for a while, so pls can someone tell me about new side-jobs if some of them( beside bar, visits, club and toilet) are implemented or designed?

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
off topic : tower of trample got fart/shit stuff ... if so then no need to buy it .... the art is good but things like that in game make it from 7/10 to -100/10 in a blink of an eye and i don't wanna be existed and play the game to only find something that will be stuck in my brain for more than a month and can't remove it .
Um, what does this have to do with Karryn's Prison?

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Can't wait to see what breaks because of a DLC for literal stray pubic hairs.

For reference, I'm down for stray hairs. A DLC for fucking pubic hairs is still a hilarious concept, and bugs as a result of it is even more funny (genital crabs DLC next please).

Azazin

Oct 23, 2021
Hi all. Share please save file which runs in the latest version of the game.
I just can not understand why my saves for the previous version are not loaded :(

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes