AbosluteScrub

Jun 1, 2020
A story about GYM DLC.

Once upon a time, Remtairy released a Beta DLC of the GYM. For some reason, when it was later leaked here, everyone believed it was the full GYM DLC. No, it wasn't, it was only a testing version that some users managed to play prior to here when the version was stable to support it. Later versions of the base game were added while the DLC was only a test and never updated. Much later users would find conflicting issues with the Beta DLC and the Game Client including game-breaking bugs and even locking of certain side jobs because they ignored things and still downloaded Beta DLC to play in the GYM. More so, some users couldn't even play the Beta cause the game version was too far ahead at the time.

Then I came along and reported the thread issue to the mods describing all these issues and had the Gym DLC removed from the thread because it was far out of date and we keep getting people on here crying about how the game is broken or where the DLC is. We still get people on here talking about GYM DLC, believing it was released. WHEN IN FACT. THERE. NEVER. WAS. ANY. FULL. GYM. DLC. CONTENT. RELEASE. ON. HERE. IT. WAS. A. TEST. VERSION. I know, I played it, and many users prior played it as well. If you didn't get it then, then you SOL cause it will not work on present versions of the game.

Even Remtairy said they were reworking the DLC because it did not line up with what they envisioned, this too was why the DLC kept being pushed back. Though again, we have many users on here that ignore that or just don't follow Remtairy or don't even.. I don't know.. Bother to click on the STEAM PAGE to see news, let alone the other links provided. Remtairy basically keeps people up to date with their progress.

The moral of the story is it doesn't take much work to look around yourselves, before crying and asking for some DLC that wasn't even finished on its 'release' and was 'released as a test' for special privilege users before it was leaked here.

When will the GYM DLC be finished? Who knows, but I am sure it will be announced or show on the Steam page if it was. Till then, stop bringing up GYM DLC, less you people are really farming for facepalm reputation points.
Bro do you remember like a year or two ago when there would be a comment every page asking if this game had pregnancy before ccmod became a thing, despite being told over and over again and yet it was like tradition for a tourist to ask. Honestly it's not even worth responding at this point or just to be cheeky act like it came out just to spite them. "sent" :)

1511996279726.png

Reactions: DrakeWasHere2

Saris

Aug 19, 2017
hm ccmod says its works with this release but i dont think it does, atleast not completely, seems to be missing pictures that you cant move forward in battle without

ichideitak

Dec 23, 2019
hm ccmod says its works with this release but i dont think it does, atleast not completely, seems to be missing pictures that you cant move forward in battle without
seem so for me too im stuck because every time I get a physical attack while preg the defense picture can't be found and it crashes I tried a fresh install and nothing work, save is corrupted or file isn't in the mod

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
Let's go with the first, it has been repeated many times that the gym has many bugs and can break the game, it's only to see its content but not as something playable, make a copy of your game before copying the dlc, the second the dlc only works in free mode and you have to copy the game into the folder that contains the dlc and not the dlc into the folder that contains the game is not compatible with cc mod and other mods because the gym is a beta and may not be compatible and neither We know what will happen to the gym when the pubic hair dlc is applied, to find the gym dlc use the search engine above but as we said at the beginning it can break the game and give you failures.
It is advisable not to play it and leave it as is, Enjoy Karryn Prison which has a lot of content and if you can buy the game supporting rem because it is very worth it even without the mods and this wekend have discount

Reactions: camper88

PkB420

Feb 1, 2021
Or has the brain capacity to just use the search function or just look a few posts back.
what I meant is few people don't come to this website everyday and might not know how to search. If you don't want to help them just ignore it. There is literally no need to be pissed about it.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes