koggy935

Sep 26, 2018
Is there anyway to prevent and remove certain passives with mods? Specifically the nasty ones like the one that lowers your max energy every time karryn orgasms?

Dazfritz

Jul 9, 2020
Guys I need help, what’s the best way to get the title where Karryn’s first kiss is a dick? I keep trying by releasing mouth desire and have it shoot up to 100 or higher all at once in after-defeat scenes or the bar but they kiss her first anyway.

Any tips? Is it possible to do in the bathroom stall? I’ve also tried there but so far there’s no blow job skill showing even when there’s someone using the glory holes.

koggy935

Sep 26, 2018
Guys I need help, what’s the best way to get the title where Karryn’s first kiss is a dick? I keep trying by releasing mouth desire and have it shoot up to 100 or higher all at once in after-defeat scenes or the bar but they kiss her first anyway.

Any tips? Is it possible to do in the bathroom stall? I’ve also tried there but so far there’s no blow job skill showing even when there’s someone using the glory holes.
Is her cock desire high enough for service? I think you need either 50 or 75.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Yeah, I ran into that myself. Is there a line of code I can change to just disable that overlay? I really like the content the mods add, but that camera overlay is really getting on my nerves with it being in *every single scene*. I would just disable the mod that adds that (which I assume is the exhibitionist mod) but I've tried disabling each mod one at a time and none of them fix the issue.
It's actually kind of a legitimate issue since it half blocks the number of waves (plus just annoying), but I guess someone already posted it as a bug on gitgud. So hopefully fixed soon (and then broken again when CCmod has to integrate DLCs).

Dazfritz

Jul 9, 2020
Is her cock desire high enough for service? I think you need either 50 or 75.
Yeah I don’t think that’s the issue ‘cause I’ve always got cock and ass desires maxed out most of the time, but I’ll try again just to be sure and get back to you on that.

koggy935

Sep 26, 2018
Yeah I don’t think that’s the issue ‘cause I’ve always got cock and ass desires maxed out most of the time, but I’ll try again just to be sure and get back to you on that.
her max desire doesnt start high enough to give a blowjob if you are trying for this early, you need to get her max desire up through some passives first.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017

You can probably try one of the items to equip. I thought there was something that increases the cost of kissing in accessories?

Dazfritz

Jul 9, 2020
her max desire doesnt start high enough to give a blowjob if you are trying for this early, you need to get her max desire up through some passives first.
Yep, you were right, apparently the first time I tried her max mouth desire wasn’t high enough and the second I probably didn’t notice cock desire wasn’t high enough either, just tried again at the bar and it worked, thanks for the refresher (y)

Dazfritz

Jul 9, 2020
Actually now I’m aiming for the title where the nerds break Karryn’s hymen with toys but I’ve already subjugated the level, is the only way to fight them to wait for a riot or isolate one in a fight on the lower levels?

koggy935

Sep 26, 2018
Actually now I’m aiming for the title where the nerds break Karryn’s hymen with toys but I’ve already subjugated the level, is the only way to fight them to wait for a riot or isolate one in a fight on the lower levels?
I think they show up in level 3, and I know they show up on level 4. You need to look out for one with a dildo. Also I recommend turning off footjobs if you can, thats all the nerds seem to want to do when i see them if its turned on.

Reactions: Dazfritz
Jul 24, 2017
It's actually kind of a legitimate issue since it half blocks the number of waves (plus just annoying), but I guess someone already posted it as a bug on gitgud. So hopefully fixed soon (and then broken again when CCmod has to integrate DLCs).
Well, fuck me, I feel dumb now. I didn't even think to check if it had been posted as a bug there, but upon checking it has not been. I'll make a post real quick while I have a few extra minutes. Thanks for the reply, hopefully this will help it get fixed sooner.

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
I guess you're clueless to the thousands of same posts of people asking when gym, how to download/install gym, why gym not working, why gym causing bugs/crashes etc.

But right, "Oh no, anything but people spamming with the same dumb posts". :HideThePain:
I don't give a shit about the comments. I want to try the beta and I don't care if a shitton of people complain about it not working that really doesn't seem like it inconveniences me much at all.

ichideitak

Dec 23, 2019
seem so for me too im stuck because every time I get a physical attack while preg the defense picture can't be found and it crashes I tried a fresh install and nothing work, save is corrupted or file isn't in the mod

so i found the source of the missing image all the scene with _preg are missing the version with pubic hair and its the error i'm getting

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes