DADofWAR

Oct 18, 2019
WHY DO YOU CARE? Why do you have this fear of duplicate comments? Its okay bud your safe I promise they wont hurt you. Will less comment duplicates somehow make your life better/easier? I mean come on help me out here I just don't understand your logic.
Gonna make it easy for you. As to why it's bad to have multiple comments answering the same question. It not only makes it harder for you to actually use the search function as there's multiple threads with the same question, but also makes it harder for someone to answer a question that wasn't asked or answered before. In fact all this mumbling of this message and ur fuss about a broken dlc and the ppl using this as discord. Contributes into the making of a giant spamming cesspool of uselessness. This Karryn thread could easily be around 200 to 500 comments if people didn't spam the same thing. And this space isn't free, it uses storage in the site database, so ye. Shut the fuck up.

maxinsane4

Feb 25, 2022
If you're "new" then that's more of a reason you should use the search function for common questions instead of asking the same thing that was answered few posts above.
Not all have free time like you just roaming here and there and if your doing it just either tell them wat is the problem with it or leave it is simple but your just making your life hard

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
Not all have free time like you just roaming here and there and if your doing it just either tell them wat is the problem with it or leave it is simple but your just making your life hard
It is not a question of free time, the thing is that so many people have asked about the gym dlc that now it is almost impossible to find it and about 13 versions with bug fixes were uploaded, if the same issues were not repeated over and over again like 20 times a day now people could read something useful and not 900 useless messages

maxinsane4

Feb 25, 2022
If you're "new" then that's more of a reason you should use the search function for common questions instead of asking the same thing that was answered few posts above.
ohhhhhhhhhh you a have other emoji than facepalm goood to know and yea i never want to have a fight so srry

• Angry
Reactions: sifena7986

dragkor

Mar 28, 2018
Does anyone know of any 18+ stream of Karryn prison with the new integration? I would be curious to watch

ichideitak

Dec 23, 2019
Somebody already has a fix for the camera overlay bug on gitgud, it's the file with a merge request for on the page for the CCMod.

Here's a link directly to the fix download:

If you don't want to use that link, you can get there through the merge request page for the mod, or through the post I made in the issues tab. I closed the post since it's been fixed, but you can still access the link.

maybe I'm dumb but i can't seem to find how to config the mod is it a mod organizer thing only ?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes