slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Did the artist finally fix the gaping pussy hole that she been having the whole game?

Literally the main reason why I play the game censored bcs the artist sadly couldn't draw female genitals.
You do realize that there are multiple versions of that vajine, so it has both gaped and ungaped version for before and after sezxing... plus also cream vs non cream versions...

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
I just feel like the echo-chambers need to die. Reason is the only way we can cure the infection.
Reason can't overcome fruit loop flat earthing conspiracy nut cases, they have reached the point where they are changing facts to fit worldview instead of changing worldview to fit facts... but I digress, we're here for the pron, right?

Reactions: Bimbo Barbie

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
If you're "new" then that's more of a reason you should use the search function for common questions instead of asking the same thing that was answered few posts above.
Gonna make it easy for you. As to why it's bad to have multiple comments answering the same question. It not only makes it harder for you to actually use the search function as there's multiple threads with the same question, but also makes it harder for someone to answer a question that wasn't asked or answered before. In fact all this mumbling of this message and ur fuss about a broken dlc and the ppl using this as discord. Contributes into the making of a giant spamming cesspool of uselessness. This Karryn thread could easily be around 200 to 500 comments if people didn't spam the same thing. And this space isn't free, it uses storage in the site database, so ye. Shut the fuck up.
This site's search function actually kinda sucks, no Boolean logic operators (although admittedly that also makes it cheaper). Space isn't free, but text is cheap. Why do you think posted pictures only show in the original post? So ya'll shut the fuck up and tell mods to get Boolean operators in search so that search isn't retarded. Seriously, it's a fucking check box for limiting search function to titles, laziest but cheapest fucking solution when Boolean logic operators superior.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Does anyone know of any 18+ stream of Karryn prison with the new integration? I would be curious to watch
I too am curious (to see a lady do this, not interested in the other "options"), but somehow I doubt that such a thing wouldn't violate Twitch's ToS. So basically Pronhub, I guess?

CrazedHarmony

Jun 29, 2018
So, I've been away from this game for several months now and I REALLY don't feel like going on a search thru all of the pages added for this thread so I'm just going to ask these two things here and now. Please don't jump down my throat for doing so. Is this game complete, finished, done, over? And did the gym thing ever get fixed? The last time checked in on this game people were saying it was broken and buggy as all hell.

Dantaylion

Jul 23, 2019
So, I've been away from this game for several months now and I REALLY don't feel like going on a search thru all of the pages added for this thread so I'm just going to ask these two things here and now. Please don't jump down my throat for doing so. Is this game complete, finished, done, over? And did the gym thing ever get fixed? The last time checked in on this game people were saying it was broken and buggy as all hell.
The main game is done.

as for the other stuff

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
1) I did search, and no, there is no 'recent upload' that pops up in this entire thread. Show me. Search 'image replacer' and find me the post.
Maybe try searching this thread ordered by date over relevance and instead of simply taking a glance and whining about it, try to explore some posts first:-

Someone like you asking for the same thing:
Does anyone here have the Image Replacer Mod by chance?
Been trying to get the outfits to work using mod manager and its not working.
Someone providing a direct download for the said thing:
I myself even provided mirrors for these mods which always show up if you search for imagereplacer or any other mods included there:
v1.2.0b FULL Uploaded!
And since you're also extremely paranoid, feel free to use to scan them and choose to not download files that may show up as false positive.

This site's search function actually kinda sucks...
While I agree the search system sucks, it still does the job fine for basic stuff so, no excuses there mate.

BeaAndNessa
Created alt acc just to facepalm, petty af :KEK:

Last edited:

HoesMad24x

Jan 2, 2022
The update's out, the options is already in the game, am I correct to assume there'll be no update later at 15th? I really hate to have to make a new save again and again.

camper88

Feb 14, 2023
Hey all! So I received a notification that one of my post has been removed from this thread due to Thread Rule #1: off-topic, but when I click on it it takes me to the first page of this thread.

idk which/what post was deleted. I want to know because I don't want to repeat the same mistake. How do I check?
pic related:

Dantaylion

Jul 23, 2019
Hey all! So I received a notification that one of my post has been removed from this thread due to Thread Rule #1: off-topic, but when I click on it it takes me to the first page of this thread.

idk which/what post was deleted. I want to know because I don't repeat the same mistake again. How do I check?
pic related:
Might be a bug, because mine says that too.

And I've seen at least 20 posts today arguing about stupid shit that's off topic here, that is still up.

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
Has anyone else had issues with using the CC mod and trying to disable job decay?

I've got "var CCMod_sideJobDecay_Enabled = false;" in my config override file but at least for the club it's not working.

I'm also making sure to use the up-to-date Github version.

tarox8998

Apr 22, 2018
hello, sorry if already asked, but i try the search function and didn't find anything (maybe im just stupide)
with the last update there is a cam each time i fight and its pretty annoying.
does somebody have a solution please?

maxinsane4

Feb 25, 2022
hello, sorry if already asked, but i try the search function and didn't find anything (maybe im just stupide)
with the last update there is a cam each time i fight and its pretty annoying.
does somebody have a solution please?
it must be a glitch

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
This site's search function actually kinda sucks, no Boolean logic operators (although admittedly that also makes it cheaper). Space isn't free, but text is cheap. Why do you think posted pictures only show in the original post? So ya'll shut the fuck up and tell mods to get Boolean operators in search so that search isn't retarded. Seriously, it's a fucking check box for limiting search function to titles, laziest but cheapest fucking solution when Boolean logic operators superior.
You can use Google to search the thread. Just put "site:f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v1-2-0b-remtairy.33777" before your search terms.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes