bazooka1911

Sep 23, 2017
Where can I get the DLC? I have absolutely no finances to buy on Steam.
By subscribing to Rem, you get the latest update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't have the beta, this was in the code. I just rewrite some java and unlocked it.
With the current illegal copy, the gym and pubic images are not inside the folder.

Last edited:

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
You can use Google to search the thread. Just put "site:f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v1-2-0b-remtairy.33777" before your search terms.
Yeah, I know, I usually do "f95zone AND [game name] AND [key word(s)], but that isn't really a solution, nor does it always drop ideal results. But seriously, integrating Boolean operators in search shouldn't be that controversial, so I assume it's mostly a function of cost until the mouth of god says otherwise...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RedAISkye

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
I have this problem with DLC:

View attachment 2438955
and since we are tired of repeating over and over again every day that the dlc of the gym is a beta and that the dlc of the hairs is another beta and it can break your game now please download the dlc and play it so that your game breaks and you tell us many times that it has bugs and that you can't play because images are missing or that some mechanic doesn't work or that some cg doesn't have the same hair color as karryn or the game stops working

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
There should just be a sticky post on the 1st post about the gym DLC warning in bold, hopefully people can read it and then stop asking for help until it gets fixed in the future?

AbosluteScrub

Jun 1, 2020
Guys watch out this is a really bad thing the server is going to overload with comments about how the beta doesn't work and f95zone is going to explode.
Just go straight to the official remtairy discord so that when you wonder why your game is broke or ask when the inevitable karryn fart dlc comes out people there would be more than happy to spoon feed you

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
There should just be a sticky post on the 1st post about the gym DLC warning in bold, hopefully people can read it and then stop asking for help until it gets fixed in the future?
You could put it in font size 1000 and flashing bright red text and you'd still have people asking the same question bcause some people are just physically incapable of reading (and to be fair, some people who use this site don't actually speak English as either their first language or even really at all).

Dflame87

Jan 16, 2021
Hey all. Posted a couple times here and still having issues. Having problems with playing on my phone. I messaged Joiplay and they are unable to help. So I am trying to reach out again if anyone has any idea of how to help.

My Issue is if any action like flaunt or enemy ejaculates in defeat I get the error

Reference Error: PixiApngAndGif is not defined.

I have attached the full error and screenshots of Joiplay version.
Screenshot_20230303_102033_JoiPlay.jpg Screenshot_20230304_160055_JoiPlay.jpg

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
When the Beta Gym DLC was on the First Page, it was also mentioned that it will break your game because Beta. Guess what happend? Spoiler: The same stuff that is happening right now.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes