DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
There should just be a sticky post on the 1st post about the gym DLC warning in bold, hopefully people can read it and then stop asking for help until it gets fixed in the future?
No one ever paid any attention to the broken BETA GYM DLC when it was on front page and later updated with a memo 'MAY CAUSE ISSUES.' They just freaking ignored it and we got the same people asking 'hey why my game not working. Hey, why can I only do one mission and no more in gym, hey-hey-hey' cause they can't fucking read or do not want to.

Moka

Aug 3, 2017
For the dlc Well, then we will have to wait until the 15th of this month for it to be officially released on steam.

HoesMad24x

Jan 2, 2022
hello, sorry if already asked, but i try the search function and didn't find anything (maybe im just stupide)
with the last update there is a cam each time i fight and its pretty annoying.
does somebody have a solution please?
A mod most likely caused that. New game version means mod authors need to update their mods.

annulator21

Feb 27, 2022
I copied to the www folder the image replacer of sushi kun's multipack, It is working but karryns outfit does not include "shorts".
The cat ears and tails do not appear also in the waitress mini game.
Can anyone please tell me how to include the shorts?
thanks!
1677997691237.png

camper88

Feb 14, 2023
This is off-topic but I really don't give a shit at this point. Basically, people are really bad with technology and computers in general and this thread proves it. What the actual fuck are they teaching these kids in school? Like they are asking even the simplest of question. And people have become so fucking lazy that they don't even search before asking. The search function on this forum works, if you have a problem search it first before asking.
May be I am just getting old. IDK.. it's all so tiresome!

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
This is off-topic but I really don't give a shit at this point. Basically, people are really bad with technology and computers in general and this thread proves it. What the actual fuck are they teaching these kids in school? Like they are asking even the simplest of question. And people have become so fucking lazy that they don't even search before asking. The search function on this forum works, if you have a problem search it first before asking.
I don't know what they teach at school nowadays but when I was at elementary school they were "teaching" html tags and we were writing them in fucking windows notepad. How does that help to someone who doesn't even know what a "folder" is? No wonder why newer generations seem so stupid sometimes.

Also there is a reason to why word "zoomer" is associated with newer gen. Some of them just wants to have information/knowledge downloaded into their brain directly without any learning effort, but unfortunately for them we are not technologically advanced for that yet. If we were that advanced, this thread would be only ~10 pages long.

Aaaanyway, there is a question I have to ask.
GUYS HELP ME I HAVE GYM DLC AND IT DOESN'T WORK, WHAT DO I DO?!

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
I don't know what they teach at school nowadays but when I was at elementary school they were "teaching" html tags and we were writing them in fucking windows notepad. How does that help to someone who doesn't even know what a "folder" is? No wonder why newer generations seem so stupid sometimes.
This:

This is what the generation that is gonna save us from climate change is being taught... but in their defense, this site's search function doesn't do Boolean operators for some dumbass reason (money, I assume).

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I copied to the www folder the image replacer of sushi kun's multipack, It is working but karryns outfit does not include "shorts".
The cat ears and tails do not appear also in the waitress mini game.
Can anyone please tell me how to include the shorts?
thanks!
View attachment 2439776
never seen shorts for the warden outfit from sushikun, can you post a pic? you must select the waitress outfit at the hanger in the office, and then go do the waitress job.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
What the actual fuck are they teaching these kids in school? Like they are asking even the simplest of question. And people have become so fucking lazy that they don't even search before asking. The search function on this forum works, if you have a problem search it first before asking.
being born in the early 70's, the closest i ever got in school for computer education was typing lab.:confused: i found h games about 5yrs ago. by reading and occasionally asking questions, i have learned to do many things to the games. Mammaboii was/is an excellent teacher for this type of learning! i have no problem sharing what i learned, but when i see someone ask a question that was answered just above their post i get irritated. if people would just read and or search for 5 or 10 mins they would have the answer they want, but this seems to happen less and less. as a result i find myself not answering those questions more and more often.

DADofWAR

Oct 18, 2019
This:

This is what the generation that is gonna save us from climate change is being taught... but in their defense, this site's search function doesn't do Boolean operators for some dumbass reason (money, I assume).
To be fair, "Boomers" are no different. With their old rules and point of views that most of them don't even apply to today's life. In my opinion, both of the terms "Boomers" and "Zoomers" are an idea. Meant to say ignorance and laziness and both are equally bad.

Last edited:

Dantaylion

Jul 23, 2019
it's not so tiresome to stop you from crying about it.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes