slowpersun

May 30, 2017
ppl search for games and stuff on google all the time karryn for example but cant b bothered to look up simple info like this the human race amazes me, these days not in a good way. XD becoming more and more dumbfounded by the facepalm stuff ppl do.
Apocalypse can't arrive fast enough...

Reactions: camper88

saycemoch

May 21, 2017
All that i can say is that the DEV should take care of his HEALTH.
Im already satisfied and you should too that REM can dish out regular updates unlike some that takes 3 month short and 1 year tops but the content updates is much to be desired.
ALso alot of games ended due to having to take a very long break due to health reasons and just got burnt and tired that they did not have the motivation to continue.

Fernandosadao

Feb 25, 2022
I don't know what they teach at school nowadays but when I was at elementary school they were "teaching" html tags and we were writing them in fucking windows notepad. How does that help to someone who doesn't even know what a "folder" is? No wonder why newer generations seem so stupid sometimes.

Also there is a reason to why word "zoomer" is associated with newer gen. Some of them just wants to have information/knowledge downloaded into their brain directly without any learning effort, but unfortunately for them we are not technologically advanced for that yet. If we were that advanced, this thread would be only ~10 pages long.

Aaaanyway, there is a question I have to ask.
GUYS HELP ME I HAVE GYM DLC AND IT DOESN'T WORK, WHAT DO I DO?!
i am trying download the rpg maker mv ,maybe need it

Killknight

May 11, 2020
I don't know what they teach at school nowadays but when I was at elementary school they were "teaching" html tags and we were writing them in fucking windows notepad. How does that help to someone who doesn't even know what a "folder" is? No wonder why newer generations seem so stupid sometimes.

Also there is a reason to why word "zoomer" is associated with newer gen. Some of them just wants to have information/knowledge downloaded into their brain directly without any learning effort, but unfortunately for them we are not technologically advanced for that yet. If we were that advanced, this thread would be only ~10 pages long.

Aaaanyway, there is a question I have to ask.
GUYS HELP ME I HAVE GYM DLC AND IT DOESN'T WORK, WHAT DO I DO?!
The DLC only works on v1.1.1.

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
All that i can say is that the DEV should take care of his HEALTH.
Im already satisfied and you should too that REM can dish out regular updates unlike some that takes 3 month short and 1 year tops but the content updates is much to be desired.
ALso alot of games ended due to having to take a very long break due to health reasons and just got burnt and tired that they did not have the motivation to continue.
i agree 100% seen so many games with amazing potential that get the prologue made and thats it and other amazing games still going but taking a few months to a yr per "chapter" or significant update, i rarely see a frequent schedule.

only crushstation making female agent afaik makes a transparent, clear cut and fully planned out frequent schedule. they seem to know all of what they want done 3 months ahead of time and have a schedule for what will get done for each week of the 12 theyve planned out and publicize each week what the next updates progression and development is supposed to have (idk if theyve planned that far ahead just their schedule and planning of their updates to the development of their game seems like that from my perspective).

every1 else seem to b a short ways from burn out while winging it or minor planning or a long way from burn out with good planning and enough break time. tho usually those ppl have a job and their game they make in the free time or it is their job and they devote all their time to it and none to themselves (by our perspectives).

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
it's funny when Karryn has hair hanging from a man's ass in her face, let's hope for a patch soon, so you can continue playing here.

War1926

Aug 29, 2020
Since I can't find any games that are as good or close to Karryns prison, can someone recommend me some mods?

Also any place where I can see screenshots of what the Mods do? Thanks. no no I know all bout Gym game, yeah don't want to try out that buggy mess.

AbosluteScrub

Jun 1, 2020
Since I can't find any games that are as good or close to Karryns prison, can someone recommend me some mods?

Also any place where I can see screenshots of what the Mods do? Thanks. no no I know all bout Gym game, yeah don't want to try out that buggy mess.
The official remtairy discord is where you wanna look. Several mods are posted there under the pins.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Quick question, you can't really get into much intercourse when Karryn's still in her resistant personality is it? For example, much intercourse with wolves, bathroom or reception intercourse unless she's already all in for it, can she? Or has that changed in any update?

Reactions: Eicosa
Jul 24, 2017
maybe I'm dumb but i can't seem to find how to config the mod is it a mod organizer thing only ?
There's a file included with the mods called CC_Config.js, it should be located in Karryn's Prison/www/mods. You open that file with a text editor (I use Notepad++) and you should be able to modify pretty much whatever you want.

If you only downloaded the mod files I had linked in that post, it's worth noting that those aren't the full mod files. That was a link to a fix for an issue the mods have, so you need to download and install the actual mod files from the link labeled CCMod under the game downloads.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes