RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.0h FULL - Download: ( )
PIXELDRAIN

Compatible Build for Unofficial CCMod - Download:
PIXELDRAIN

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
Goblins In Reception

+ Image Packs +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu (Outdated, Built-in cheatmenu not affected)
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
v1.2.0h FULL Uploaded!

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I believe they've said they don't want to do anything as complicated as KP ever again : / I was hoping maybe they'd change their mind after a bit of rest, but if anything it seems like they're slowing down.
Oh, I didn't know that. Would you consider Meltys Quest less complicated than KP? Loved Meltys' story as well.

Jul 26, 2019
I don't know what they teach at school nowadays but when I was at elementary school they were "teaching" html tags and we were writing them in fucking windows notepad. How does that help to someone who doesn't even know what a "folder" is? No wonder why newer generations seem so stupid sometimes.

Also there is a reason to why word "zoomer" is associated with newer gen. Some of them just wants to have information/knowledge downloaded into their brain directly without any learning effort, but unfortunately for them we are not technologically advanced for that yet. If we were that advanced, this thread would be only ~10 pages long.

Aaaanyway, there is a question I have to ask.
GUYS HELP ME I HAVE GYM DLC AND IT DOESN'T WORK, WHAT DO I DO?!
Translation: I'm old and can't stand that I am not cool anymore so I try to relate to the youth by shitting on them. Just kidding, I shit on them becuase I am in denial and don't want to admit that I wasted the best years of my life... probably on an internet forum.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Translation: I'm old and can't stand that I am not cool anymore so I try to relate to the youth by shitting on them. Just kidding, I shit on them becuase I am in denial and don't want to admit that I wasted the best years of my life... probably on an internet forum.
Why are you so salty, zoomer? Did my words hurt you? Why don't you try canceling me? That's your "culture", ain't that true?
Btw I'm still in my twenties, professor zoomer. Try using less imaginary scenarios and more logic the next time you get salty.

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
how many mods can be implemented in the game at once?
and which are compatable with one another and which are not?
is there a specific way to install as many mods as possible?

Reactions: Zoner

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Why are you so salty, zoomer? Did my words hurt you? Why don't you try canceling me? That's your "culture", ain't that true?
Btw I'm still in my twenties, professor zoomer. Try using less imaginary scenarios and more logic the next time you get salty.
People shit on people on the internet because there is no end result possibility of a fistfight on a forum, just PEOPLE TYPING IN ALL CAPS CALLING EACH OTHER FAGS OR WHATEVER!!!>S:JI:OWJE OEH( BBG^&

Reactions: Dantaylion
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes