Ktwoc

Jul 9, 2020
Well this game is fun, challenging and well done. I just think the sadistic part is underwelming could have been more fleshed out.

Tugmasta

Jul 13, 2018
Playing this now on Secretary mode. What .js files are messing with the desire levels? They are shooting up much faster than normal. And when fighting 1st level Orc boss he straight away starts fucking Karryn even though her pussy desire isn't high enough and she isn't wet.

Is there an easy way to put this back to normal?
Yeah if you go in the CC_config.js file, most of the values have been changed and can be reduced and/or deleted.

Reactions: mr biscuits

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
Here is the most up to date Karryn's Prison update with working gym and stray pubes mod

Everything works for me so if it somehow doesnt work for you, I really cant help

Also various values have been changed in .js files such as enemy levels, karryns and preg mod is turned off in ccmod, just to let anyone who downloads it

Mods:
CCmod
BBC mod
Pero Mod
HideHub mod

Link:
Mega
Confirmed GYM DLC working on joiplay. Thanks

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
gym dlc works but when you sleep game crashes ik it is beta but telling for those who gonaa check out gym dlc
Really? Working fine for me , I've played through atleast a week in game days while trying out the dlc.

It has crashed 2 times in total all during fights , when sex scenes drag on for like 30 mins , i suspected it's a memory issue. I end the fights myself now via joiplay tools on top
Screenshot_20230310-192652_JoiPlay.jpg

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
Stray Pubes DLS beta test

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For

Karryn's Prison v1.2.0h FULL
+ karryn-pregmod
+ Stray Pubes DLS

Sequence in installation

works?

The latest version, which is the same as the one uploaded 4 days ago, was missing images, is it fixed or continues with the same problems?
someone said before that they were going for version 6

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
maybe the gym works but only the pubic hair DLC crashes?
No I've them all on , the only crashes so far seem to be die to memory or issue with joiplay. The same happens in other large games like this

Oh right forgot to mention when i change the hair color and pubes i think it crashes for strip club . So you might be right on the bug but the trigger seems ambiguous.

rayoIII

Mar 18, 2019
Here is the most up to date Karryn's Prison update with working gym and stray pubes mod

Everything works for me so if it somehow doesnt work for you, I really cant help

Also various values have been changed in .js files such as enemy levels, karryns and preg mod is turned off in ccmod, just to let anyone who downloads it

Mods:
CCmod
BBC mod
Pero Mod
HideHub mod

Link:
Mega
hi and thanks

how to turned it off .. the preg mod?

is it compatible with the sushikun outfit?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes