yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KarrynsPrison-1.2.0h
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
If that's the case then, if I was them I'd keep updating this game with Dlcs and make money that way. The amount of support and fans this game has is alot.

This game has so many ideas and has too much potential to leave it the way it is now, it would be a waste.
Indeed, Melty's Quest was great, no doubt since it was on par with great 'amateur' (doujin, independent) but KP is something else entirely. While it may be difficult to expand in a 'meaningful' way (activities) it would definitely be well worth it. If they don't plan to make anything as complex ever again, which'd be a real shame, then they should stick to this magnum opus. Not 100% of their work should be put into it but by keeping KP relevant, this'd also sell their new works.

It's and would be actually quite similar to what Edmund McMillen did, Super Meat Boy is as great as Melty's Quest, it mastered the basics and The Binding of Isaac is his magnum opus which is/was kept being updated, with mods even. His newer works don't compare, they are quite good, no doubt, however they sell far better than they otherwise would without his reputation.

Reactions: Pamphlet

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
edit CC_Config.js with Notepad++ or notepad (location => Karryn's Prison\www\mods\)
scroll down or search

//=============================================================================
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// Pregnancy stuff
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

var CCMod_pregModEnabled = true;

change to

var CCMod_pregModEnabled = false;

then save.
While this is perfectly fine, I would recommend editing CC_ConfigOverride.js (location in the attached screenshot). Keep a copy of the ConfigOverride file as per your settings and you won't need to edit it every time there's a new update in the mod (unless of course some key variable you've edited suddenly changes...which is rare)

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
Dont know about which version it is though, it is the beta before it was taken down and at least I know it works. If there are problems it would be best to turn off stray pube mod just so you dont get errors in randoms scenes. But the gym mod should work fine.
I noticed that no matter what human she has sex with all of them have black cocks, is that a mod?
Edit: I didn't read BBC mod was also installed lol

Last edited:
Reactions: hecknuts

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
Trying to do a virgin run but always get penetrated on the 1st level with next to no desire.
You have to make sure that pussy desire or cock desire is at the lowest. Buy an amulet that gives -66% to desire gain rate to either one of those I mentioned. Don't need to lower both. One of them is enough.

xXLegoMasterXx

Mar 3, 2019
What's your reputation level? I think mine was about 8 before I learnt the demonstration skill. Beware mine crashed after doing demonstration and losing the battle so save beforehand.
It was about 4,5 or 6 when i learned the ability. i know i learned it cause its under the passives tab so idk what to do or how to activate it.

jpcam

Sep 5, 2018
Probably one of the best corruption games out there. Karryn is really hot but after unlocking side jobs I'd wish we could use her outfits as everyday outfits. I see a gym dlc is coming. Hopefully we get a teacher or swimsuit outfit since there is a classroom and a pool. Nevertheless, it's a really good game.

koggy935

Sep 26, 2018
Anyone else getting funky text behavior on windows 11? And does anybody know how to fix it? Most normal text has holes in the letters and its a different pattern of missing bits of letters each time the text is displayed.

Aug 14, 2021
>Added new CG variants for Karryn's Vaginal Sex skill.
What CG variant? is it a new scene?

Does this version include the stray pube DLC?

Last edited:

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
What's your reputation level? I think mine was about 8 before I learnt the demonstration skill. Beware mine crashed after doing demonstration and losing the battle so save beforehand.
huh so is it normal for crashing there or just once a while?

CeresSaaas

Oct 24, 2018
does anyone know why VSCode show me te save file like this? i remember using it one time and it was shown as a programmed code, this is keybord slamming language:LOL:

• Angry
Reactions: RedAISkye
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes