Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
1678813026639.png
Seems that UK hasn't figured it out that certain thing should not leave the 2D world.

Jokes aside, I'm getting a bit confused over DLCing the game, so our version can't be DLC'd?

• Haha
Reactions: Collector866

phoenixcan

Aug 21, 2020
Hey can someone teach this idiot how to install the mods for this game? Cause I'm unclear with the CCmod's directions and I never used Mod Organizer (and yes I know it's overkill, but I want the experience on how to use Mod Organizer)

mattmotor

May 30, 2018
Bloody hell, never would'a thought I'd see Lovense integration in any game that isnt specifically made for toy integrations. Also lol to all the people who think Lovense is dildo only stuff. You can get Lovense stuff to stick your dick into aswell.

Sidenote, Lovense products fail basically right at end of warranty period and are eWaste if you cant repair yourself (3 of 3 products SO and I have gotten have failed at the end of the warranty period). Dont buy them if you cant repair them. Scummy company practices are fun, eh?

Regardless, there are disassembly guides online for some of the main products. Common failure is vibration motor seizing up. Compressing the plastic motor shell (need to disassemble product to get to it) with almost enough pressure to break it open will unseize the motor. An adjustable plumbers wrench works well.

Reactions: Pamphlet

rayoIII

Mar 18, 2019
the game reaches a point where it is no longer worthy to play it.. you can´t even use it (skills) when she is totally a whore..

Apr 14, 2018
the game reaches a point where it is no longer worthy to play it..[...]
After reading several post about builds I still ended up with similar dead end situations.

My guess is that I am still not leveling up in the "intended" way to keep in line with the steadily increasing difficulty of all encounters.

Can anyone share some more specific tips?

1) At which exact point should players stop farming side jobs and try to clear the boss to access the next level?

- are players supposed to wait until Karyn reaches max warden level?
or
- are players supposed to keep doing side mission to unlock more gold until close to the point where the time limit on a level runs out and order would drop further?

2) How many ability levels do you unlock of your main skills before attempting the boss?

- is it enough to just get the level of your main skill (dexterity, agility, strength, mind, stamina, endurance) that matches the level you are on?
example: get dexterity 1 on stage 1, dexterity 2 on stage 2?
or
- are you supposed to also unlock the second, third, fourth, or even fifth level of your main skill before even clearing the first boss?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
After reading several post about builds I still ended up with similar dead end situations.

My guess is that I am still not leveling up in the "intended" way to keep in line with the steadily increasing difficulty of all encounters.

Can anyone share some more specific tips?

1) At which exact point should players stop farming side jobs and try to clear the boss to access the next level?

- are players supposed to wait until Karyn reaches max warden level?
or
- are players supposed to keep doing side mission to unlock more gold until close to the point where the time limit on a level runs out and order would drop further?

2) How many ability levels do you unlock of your main skills before attempting the boss?

- is it enough to just get the level of your main skill (dexterity, agility, strength, mind, stamina, endurance) that matches the level you are on?
example: get dexterity 1 on stage 1, dexterity 2 on stage 2?
or
- are you supposed to also unlock the second, third, fourth, or even fifth level of your main skill before even clearing the first boss?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the game seems difficult but it is not, what you can not do is go with a hybrid build since as you start to gain passives in the end you end up screwed just focus on one skill branch if you only want to enjoy the rpg part make a build of agility is the most op if you want more difficult make yourself strong but I recommend dexterity since sexual abilities scale with dexterity so you can create a character that does a lot of damage with sexual abilities as well as physical combat but of course if you go to a slut build you don't have forget to raise the mind and resistance more than the skill so that the orgasms do not lower the purple bar and the mind to resist the bliss, you cannot be a jack of all trades and a master of nothing, focus on one skill and you will pass the game in any difficulty if you want to go to more complex things you can go to hand-to-hand combat without a halberd or to counterattacks always use mental abilities and when you see it complicated use the stances is to repel damage what you can never, ever do is gain sexual passives without having a sexual build that means they should never knock you down and keep your desires to a minimum and at the beginning of the game when they ask you to choose areas with more sensitivity choose the ones that are more difficult to reach by the prisoners vagina or anus since each character has a sexual preference read the edict and try and buy the most useful for your build not all because is a waste of money

Last edited:
Reactions: Cassio VanBurace

maxinsane4

Feb 25, 2022
Hey can someone teach this idiot how to install the mods for this game? Cause I'm unclear with the CCmod's directions and I never used Mod Organizer (and yes I know it's overkill, but I want the experience on how to use Mod Organizer)
Man just check my previous post u can find on how to install mod organizer

Reactions: phoenixcan

Nitrohell

Feb 16, 2021
Quick question about CCMod pregnancy.
I disabled it on the config file, however when I open the menu it still shows that "Karryn is on her dangerous day" and edicts for condoms/birth control are still available for purchase.

Is this normal/intended or am I somehow not disabling it correctly?
I've tried both adding the command to the ConfigOverride file and changing it directly in the Config file.

CCMod_pregModEnabled = false;

Last edited:

Gregor_Samsa

Dec 30, 2022
Does anybody know if the Onlyfans edict that lets you sell masturbation videos added by CCmod is working? I can't seem to find a way to actually sell my videos.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes