Aug 14, 2021
Anyone know if the DLC is compatible with the CC mod? It doesn't look like it changes much, so I'd imagine it's fine, but I don't wanna screw something up and have to start over.

Edit: Answered my own question. Tried installing it and got a script error. I guess I'll need to wait for the mod to be updated.
Thanks for your sacrifice, we will just wait for the mod to get updated

Forgotten123

Aug 6, 2021
Сan someone help with this ?How solve?

[ERROR (1678842867443) 3/15/2023 03:21:16am] undefined
undefined
[ERROR (1678842867443) 3/15/2023 03:21:16am] TypeError: this.passiveStatesRaw(...).contains is not a function
at Game_Enemy.Game_BattlerBase.isPassiveStateAffected (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_AutoPassiveStates.js:552:36)
at Game_Enemy.Game_BattlerBase.isStateAffected (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_AutoPassiveStates.js:435:14)
at Game_Enemy.Game_BattlerBase.isDeathStateAffected (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_objects.js:2226:17)
at Game_Enemy.Game_BattlerBase.isDead (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_objects.js:2654:38)
at Window_RemEnemyName.isShowWindow (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyEnemyName.js:2617:22)
at Window_RemEnemyName.updateOpacity (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyEnemyName.js:2608:14)
at Window_RemEnemyName.update (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyEnemyName.js:2533:10)
at chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_core.js:4071:19
at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)
at Sprite.update (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_core.js:4069:19)

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.0h FULL - Download: ( )
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
Goblins In Reception

+ Image Packs +
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu (Outdated, Built-in cheatmenu not affected)
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
Is something wrong with the link I am getting 50kb download speed, Normally I get 25mb on Pixeldrain.

Forgotten123

Aug 6, 2021
guys how fix this
TypeError: this.passiveStatesRaw(...).contains is not a function
Game_Enemy.Game_BattlerBase.isPassiveStateAffected (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_AutoPassiveStates.js:552:36)
Game_Enemy.Game_BattlerBase.isStateAffected (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_AutoPassiveStates.js:435:14)
Game_Enemy.isChargedUp (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyEnemy.js:1688:14)
Game_Enemy.battlerName (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyEnemy.js:1753:16)
Sprite_Enemy.updateBitmap (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_sprites.js:961:28)
Sprite_Enemy.Sprite_Battler.updateMain (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_sprites.js:511:14)
Sprite_Enemy.Sprite_Battler.update (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_sprites.js:493:14)
Sprite_Enemy.Sprite_Battler.update (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:2884:38)
Sprite_Enemy.Sprite_Battler.update (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_X_VisualHpGauge.js:472:38)
Sprite_Enemy.update (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_sprites.js:952:37)

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
You can use to bypass MEGA quota.

The front page is yet to be updated so no, it never had the DLC.

OP's point still stands about "subscription service" regardless of if they got the site wrong.
Also, they have both subscribestar and ci-en.
They're part of the simps in question probably, no reason to waste time and attack on an obvious nitpick and we all know that.

Anyway, I'm interested to see what kind of feedback they'll get from the fans. This DLC is certainly 'harmless' at just a dollar, but the content itself is not even worth that, this seems more like a donation drive or a supporter ask from the devs. I hope the majority of people aren't actually willing to support and set the precedent this kind of shit is ok to sell, I don't want fuckin horse armor in my H games. They got enough passive income.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017

Karryn's Prison v1.2.1 FULL - Download: ( )
PIXELDRAIN

HideHud
Goblins In Reception

+ Image Packs +
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
v1.2.1 FULL with DLC Uploaded!

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Many things could be improved in this DLC. The blonde could be lighter (like Tsunade's or Android 18's hair blonde) and not as strong as the yellow of an egg yolk. About the black hair, it could be a little lighter too. The cut-ins scenes weren't even changed and Karryn still has purple hair in them. Basically, you pay 1 dollar to choose whether you prefer Karryn's hairy pussy or not.

• Sad
Reactions: DicksInSpace

ZeoSychros

Oct 22, 2017

Karryn's Prison v1.2.1 FULL - Download: ( )

HideHud
Goblins In Reception

+ Image Packs +
Zenith Mods (Outdated)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes