Psion#2367

Mar 14, 2022
[ERROR (1678864444371) 3/15/2023 12:28:22am] Failed to load: img/karryn/receptionist/chin_free_goblin_dark.png

Anyone know how to fix this issue, or does it have to do with the mods?

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Hi, new to this game and it looks promising. I've just tried it for a couple of game days.
Could someone point me to a quick start guide, and what (easily installed) mods, if any. that would expand the experience without compromising the game's original intent.
Thanks

maxinsane4

Feb 25, 2022
Last edited by a moderator:

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
does it include the new dlc and update?
or we will get the update later?
soon but it may contain unreported bugs and maybe they need to update it at least a couple of times I'm sure someone will upload it as soon as it's officially released but it will surely have problems so there will be days and days of updates until they fix things so it's expected that several will be uploaded versions of the game are just being updated and I'm talking about the base game with the dlc if you add mods and you have problems that's another matter If you have bought the game you will have everything as soon as they fix it but if it is pirated when some hero uploads it

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.0h FULL - Download: ( )
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
Goblins In Reception

+ Image Packs +
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu (Outdated, Built-in cheatmenu not affected)
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
v1.2.0h FULL with Stray Pubes DLC Uploaded!

extrembusters

Nov 18, 2017
I don't know about everyone else but when I enable bushy pubes and load a save then it goes back to default. Anyone else has this problem? I have no mods attached, its the latest clean version. Is it because the latest version doesn't have the stray pubes dlc installed?

Novice+

Nov 17, 2020
Я не знаю, как все остальные, но когда я включаю густые лобки и загружаю сохранение, оно возвращается к умолчанию. У кого-нибудь еще есть эта проблема? У меня нет модов, это последняя чистая версия. Это потому, что в последней версии не установлен dlc stray pubes?
[/ЦИТАТА]
Абсолютно все работает. Например, я скопировал всю папку в старую сборку с полной заменой. Сохранение и настройка были оставлены. Извините за мой плохой английский.

blueproject

Nov 20, 2019
I don't know about everyone else but when I enable bushy pubes and load a save then it goes back to default. Anyone else has this problem? I have no mods attached, its the latest clean version. Is it because the latest version doesn't have the stray pubes dlc installed?
I'm having the same problem. The color's are grayed out and every time i select a color. It selects off when I back out. I don't think the DLC is in the game

edit: AhogeExcel linked the correct file. Thanks!

Last edited:

AhogeExcel

Mar 1, 2018
i cant access the pixeldrain link, any other link please?

Here you go. This is from the pixeldrain link RedAiSkye posted. Those who confused, the front page version of the game still doesn't have (or had around 1 hour ago) the DLC. This one has it.

edit: I uploaded the wrong version, please wait until I update the link...
edit2: Fixed the link, now it's fine.

Last edited:

uztgft

May 26, 2018
Question i found somewhere a edit to a game file that increased the money i got each day but i cant remember what is it, can someone help me?

mjo2q1au4r

Dec 18, 2022
After reading several post about builds I still ended up with similar dead end situations.

My guess is that I am still not leveling up in the "intended" way to keep in line with the steadily increasing difficulty of all encounters.

Can anyone share some more specific tips?

1) At which exact point should players stop farming side jobs and try to clear the boss to access the next level?

- are players supposed to wait until Karyn reaches max warden level?
or
- are players supposed to keep doing side mission to unlock more gold until close to the point where the time limit on a level runs out and order would drop further?

2) How many ability levels do you unlock of your main skills before attempting the boss?

- is it enough to just get the level of your main skill (dexterity, agility, strength, mind, stamina, endurance) that matches the level you are on?
example: get dexterity 1 on stage 1, dexterity 2 on stage 2?
or
- are you supposed to also unlock the second, third, fourth, or even fifth level of your main skill before even clearing the first boss?

I won the empress normal mode recently, and basically:

I think the way to go is to go slow (not afraid of days going up, 100+ days) and keep order low (gives $) and only take 1 or 2 enemies to "stabilize" the low order - thats where you get your actual xp - there is zero need to clean up the path to the boss. For side-jobs, just go for the bar until its 40% $ boost, and then just work on it when to prevent its fame from falling. For visitors job, only work on it to boost order when needed, or again, to prevent it from falling. And on both of them, always avoid grabs and whatever. Never fight the guards because its annoying to lose the teleportation ability. The only limiting factor is that on low order many enemies with level appear, and they actually level up after the fights, so you should take note to note stay like this forever.

Then you dont need to bother going for the boss until youre max lvl - except maybe for lvl 1 since ur income before then is so low. And before going for the boss, first gather some money so you have spare for the next stage (lets say, before going to stage 3 or 4, you could stash 10k), and first do some cleaning on the map, or use some edicts to increase order. In this way the path to the boss will have weaker enemies.

Then on stages 2 or 3 at some point you should be making almost 1-2k per day, and there you have it - and maybe you're at day n.30 or whatever. You can save up money from there.
Dont go too overboard on stuff that increase riots, not before you activate the insure stuff. I dont remember what level this is, but you gotta save a ton of money before some level, so that you can focus on insurance (if Im not mistaken, I left to activate the insurance right before going for the boss, since on the next stage the actual workshop upgrade would be available... you kinda need to plan which edicts you wanna buy, and their timing). The workshop etc costs a lot when their level riots, and after clearing stages you often get a ton of debuff, particularly on income.

After you have insurance it gets very easy, and you dont have to be so afraid of riots anymore, you could only lvl up from them. So then it will depend on your fight strategy.
The first time I tried to play to fight (secretary mode) I leveled the stats stuff equally (as I didnt know how the stuff worked), so it was all meaningless since the stats edicts only serves to speed their relative xp gain. Even so I still got empress ending.

Last time I played normal mode with a focus on Agi and Mind, and the only thing that was annoying was random ninja strong characters that would insta hit-kill or something, so honestly you gotta backup your saves now and then. For the lvls edics, you dont need to get too desperate to buy too many lvls for them, since after you unlock research you can make the stats edicts cheaper.

Finally, if there is something I found bad was that doing the jobs takes too long (because who would enjoy playing defensively on the jobs 50 times with each time taking around 10-20 minutes? tahts like 16 hours of crazy grinding), so a mod to prevent their fame from falling helps (although I didnt use it - dont recommend doing this, complete waste of time). And also savings. The autosave sucks, but sometimes there are crashes so autosave helps. I only wish that the autosaves would trigger on map changes, not on start of fights - I mean, theres no need to save before a fight (unless to get yourself screwed), because normally if you need to load you would just need to take 3 steps towards the same enemy. So you need to keep backing up the saves/ directory.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cassio VanBurace

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Anyone know if the DLC is compatible with the CC mod? It doesn't look like it changes much, so I'd imagine it's fine, but I don't wanna screw something up and have to start over.

Edit: Answered my own question. Tried installing it and got a script error. I guess I'll need to wait for the mod to be updated.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes