Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.1 FULL - Download: ( )
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
Goblins In Reception

+ Image Packs +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu (Outdated, Built-in cheatmenu not affected)
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
is gym is fixed on this update I saw someone share fixed one yet it on mega and mega is suck.

Dec 11, 2016
Getting an error when I try to use the couch to mastrubate. Have v1.2.1 with ccmod and image replacer( goth and shuriken outfit installed)
[ERROR (1678995961386) 3/16/2023 03:48:42pm] Failed to load: img/karryn/mas_couch/hat_1.png

Forgotten123

Aug 6, 2021
There is no official changelog posted for v1.2.1 FULL but you can check to see what files changed.
can u help me? How solve this problem u know?

[ERROR (1678927874442) 3/16/2023 02:54:43am] undefined
undefined
[ERROR (1678927874442) 3/16/2023 02:54:43am] TypeError: this._equips.map is not a function
at Game_Actor.equips (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_objects.js:3599:25)
at Game_Actor.equips (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_EquipCore.js:473:43)
at Game_Actor.isUsingThisTitle (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyKarrynTitles.js:204:22)
at Game_Actor.titleEnemyParamRate (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyKarrynTitles.js:1808:11)
at Game_Enemy.paramRate (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyEnemy.js:1355:16)
at Game_Enemy.Game_BattlerBase.param (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyBattler.js:266:23)
at Game_Enemy.get (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_objects.js:2139:42)
at Game_Enemy.get (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyBattler.js:112:33)
at Game_Enemy.arousalPoint (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyEnemy.js:1133:44)
at Game_Enemy.isAroused (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyEnemy.js:1129:31)
[ERROR (1678927874442) 3/16/2023 02:54:46am] Uncaught TypeError: this._equips.map is not a function
[ERROR (1678927874442) 3/16/2023 02:54:46am] chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_objects.js
[ERROR (1678927874442) 3/16/2023 02:54:46am] undefined
undefined

i have 2 errors like that but with different values,what to do?

JellyGlass

Jan 28, 2018
Need an opinion.
They finally put out the hair update but to me looks like ass. I was already working on a blonde hair mod but stopped because they announced the official version. I'm planing on fixing it to my liking but I have some options. So what do you think?
I personally lean toward #4
Blonde 1-4 #3 being the official blonde.
color test.PNG
Also didn't care for the black and have color option 1-2 #1 being the official color. I added some test colors red and brown might just ditch black all together.
color test2.PNG
I plan on uploading it here sometime after the Gym DLC is released and they are finially done with all the major reworking of the art.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
If anyone needs the DLC standalone, the itch.io version has it as a separate download.
Need an opinion.
They finally put out the hair update but to me looks like ass. I was already working on a blonde hair mod but stopped because they announced the official version. I'm planing on fixing it to my liking but I have some options. So what do you think?
View attachment 2472934
Also didn't care for the black and have color option 1-2 #1 being the official color. I added some test colors red and brown might just ditch black all together.
View attachment 2472935
I plan on uploading it here sometime after the Gym DLC is released and they are finially done with all the major reworking of the art.
Why not just add more choices rather than replacing them? I think the new scripts have a way to insert more entries to the option select now.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedAISkye

JellyGlass

Jan 28, 2018
If anyone needs the

Why not just add more choices rather than replacing them? I think the new scripts have a way to insert more entries to the option select now.
I could do that but I'm also worried about performance and over bloating the game. I will have to test it and see.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Need an opinion.
View attachment 2472934
View attachment 2472935
Blonde #2 is great imo, I really like that one. I was a bit surprised how unrealistic (and unappealing to me) their blonde #3 looks, but we are talking about an originally pink haired character ;)
Ragarding the black hair, I'd skip making your own black version as well and instead making a brown variant. I don't think the original black version is as bad as the blonde one and it's still a lot of work. Brown vs. red is personal preference, but I'd prioritise either above black.
You are doing gods work, keep us updated (y)

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes