Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
Need an opinion.
They finally put out the hair update but to me looks like ass. I was already working on a blonde hair mod but stopped because they announced the official version. I'm planing on fixing it to my liking but I have some options. So what do you think?
I personally lean toward #4
Blonde 1-4 #3 being the official blonde.
View attachment 2472934
Also didn't care for the black and have color option 1-2 #1 being the official color. I added some test colors red and brown might just ditch black all together.
View attachment 2472935
I plan on uploading it here sometime after the Gym DLC is released and they are finially done with all the major reworking of the art.
Blond Nr2 is great. And Red is good aswell

Reactions: JellyGlass

ZeoSychros

Oct 22, 2017
View attachment 2475406

guys help me how to fix this problem that appears in the gym area, please :'D
you can try my gym dlc for Karryn's Prison v1.2.1 uploaded by RedAISkye, still has a bug, but at least it's not break your game, too disable dlc you can go to "www/data/Z_DLC_Gym.txt" and edit it to "false" or simply delete Z_DLC_Gym.txt, let's stop talking about gym dlc and wait for stable release from devs

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Need an opinion.
They finally put out the hair update but to me looks like ass. I was already working on a blonde hair mod but stopped because they announced the official version. I'm planing on fixing it to my liking but I have some options. So what do you think?
View attachment 2472934
Also didn't care for the black and have color option 1-2 #1 being the official color. I added some test colors red and brown might just ditch black all together.
View attachment 2472935
I plan on uploading it here sometime after the Gym DLC is released and they are finially done with all the major reworking of the art.
All hair changes look like ass. Character hair color only looks good with the default color.

ZeoSychros

Oct 22, 2017
It's Stray Pubes DLC, Gym has yet to be released.
what i say about bugs, it's from gym dlc itself, not from your upload my dear friend,

i'am uploaded which is compatible with your upload just for people who insist playing gym dlc, it's just simple fix (add some missing file and delete old file who can break the game and can easily disable it when they encounter issue on gameplay) and for reduced peoples who asking about gym dlc issue, for a real fix we can just wait official release from devs.

Screenshot 2023-03-18 081754.jpg

Last edited:

catmemejpg

Feb 21, 2020
Need an opinion.
View attachment 2472934
View attachment 2472935
2(blonde), Br, 2(black) - these looks good, others dont

s2insider

Oct 9, 2018
In latest patch in the bar mini game they don't serve Karryn semen to drink in the mug anymore? Because all they serve was beer and I'm using the same save as the old patches.

Vexstear

Jan 7, 2019
The gym DLC works with Stray Pubes for the most part
The way I applied it is using the old upload posted here, then pasting files on my game's folder and I didn't replace any files
I did this just to see what would happen and... Honestly, I haven't come accross a single bug but I only unlocked the gym area by modding
No one wants to help because it apparently causes problems for too many though and you guys refuse to use the search function
Posting this piece of info in case anyone else wants to mess with it, but don't come here to make pointless posts.

camper88

Feb 14, 2023
you can try my gym dlc for Karryn's Prison v1.2.1 uploaded by RedAISkye, still has a bug, but at least it's not break your game, too disable dlc you can go to "www/data/Z_DLC_Gym.txt" and edit it to "false" or simply delete Z_DLC_Gym.txt, let's stop talking about gym dlc and wait for stable release from devs
nah, it has issue and the game crashes* after going in the gym *wearing gym clothes*. Game becomes unplayable and has to be force quitted. Why can't that guy upload the venilla game without the gym dlc? lmao

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Does the latest version still have memory leaks? I want to play it on my phone, But it keeps getting stuck and has to be restarted every once in a while
How much RAM does your phone have?
Mine has got 8 GB + 4 GB virtual memory and I've played for around an hour in JoiPlay with no issues other than the performance being trash.

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
In latest patch in the bar mini game they don't serve Karryn semen to drink in the mug anymore? Because all they serve was beer and I'm using the same save as the old patches.
What?

Doesn't the semen drink only happen when you get too drunk and they push you over the counter?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Wait how? can you give me an example, like the couch scene?
I'm not sure what do you mean by "couch scene" but changing skill costs should be pretty easy. But I've never tried it myself to see if it works. All you need to do is open RemtairyKarrynPassives.js prefably with notepad++ then find all return costRate; lines and change them to whatever you want, for example to halve the costs:
return costRate / 2; or
return costRate * 0.5;
save the file after you are done, it should work. Make sure to backup original file before you edit so you can replace the modified file with the original one if things go wrong.

maxinsane4

Feb 25, 2022
I'm not sure what do you mean by "couch scene" but changing skill costs should be pretty easy. But I've never tried it myself to see if it works. All you need to do is open RemtairyKarrynPassives.js prefably with notepad++ then find all return costRate; lines and change them to whatever you want, for example to halve the costs:
return costRate / 2; or
return costRate * 0.5;
save the file after you are done, it should work. Make sure to backup original file before you edit so you can replace the modified file with the original one if things go wrong.
I think he is talking about masturbation

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes