Aug 14, 2021
I'm not sure what do you mean by "couch scene" but changing skill costs should be pretty easy. But I've never tried it myself to see if it works. All you need to do is open RemtairyKarrynPassives.js prefably with notepad++ then find all return costRate; lines and change them to whatever you want, for example to halve the costs:
return costRate / 2; or
return costRate * 0.5;
save the file after you are done, it should work. Make sure to backup original file before you edit so you can replace the modified file with the original one if things go wrong.
Thanks and one last thing is there a way to reduce the stamina for the "couch masturbation" scene? cause doing 1 action will take a huge chunk of my stamina

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
KarrynsPrison-1.2.1DLC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I am just sitting and waiting for DLC for you to be 100% dom. Love the art style but I am not into the current gameplay. either that or some other DLC that get me into it.

opatriz

Jul 4, 2020
does anyone know how to reduce handshake time during receptionist?, sometime the handshake wasted too much time just for one fan handshake

ntkaccnt123

Apr 20, 2020
Getting a bug most of the time I lost a fight, there are always some NPCs that keep taking an action in the defeat scene, then resting, then taking an action again....
It never ends, I have to keep restarting the game until I got the right RNG and it can finish.

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
DLC only have hairs? seriously that can be considered dlc
Well, it is Contend and it is downloadable. So.. Yes.

It also only costs like 110 Yen (0,84 US$) for contend that people where actually asking them to add to the game, so again Yes.

Please dont try to act like this is an outrage because other company's already made people pay way more money for way less contend.

Amiee

Mar 20, 2018
how to install cc mod guys?
I've followed step by step but still don't understand
is there a video for installing the cc mod?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
just a question i never played this game so is it annimated?
If you consider .gif's that last a second as an animation, yes.

Getting a bug most of the time I lost a fight, there are always some NPCs that keep taking an action in the defeat scene, then resting, then taking an action again....
It never ends, I have to keep restarting the game until I got the right RNG and it can finish.
That's what happens when you have gym dlc.

how to install cc mod guys?
I've followed step by step but still don't understand
is there a video for installing the cc mod?
Last time I checked you only had to download the mod and extract it to the correct folder, that's it.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes