Aug 14, 2021
It is in RemtairyKarrynOnani.js, search for return cost;
sorry, for the late reply, I just got home and what am I supposed to edit in this in order to reduce the stamina damage on couch masturbation

//Skill cost
Game_Actor.prototype.staminaCost_masturbateBattleSkills = function() {
let cost = Math.round(this.maxstamina /
(VAR_BASE_MASTURBATE_TURNS + this.masturbateLvl()))
return cost;

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
remove "cost" from return cost and change it to like 1 or 0

I think you can even make it recover stamina if you do -9999 or something but I haven't played in a while

backup the files before you save any changes

edit: if you don't want to bother with editing files download the archive I've attached, extract its contents inside Karryn's Prison directory, run MVPluginPatcher, run the game, press 1 to open cheat menu, turn on god mode, press 1 again to close cheat menu and now Karryn heals from hits and also has unlimited stamina/energy/willpower

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
sorry, for the late reply, I just got home and what am I supposed to edit in this in order to reduce the stamina damage on couch masturbation

//Skill cost
Game_Actor.prototype.staminaCost_masturbateBattleSkills = function() {
let cost = Math.round(this.maxstamina /
(VAR_BASE_MASTURBATE_TURNS + this.masturbateLvl()))
return cost;
You need to changereturn cost; line, what you do with it depends on what you want to achieve.
Change it to:
return cost / 2; to halve cost,
return cost * 2; to double cost,
return 0; to remove cost etc...

Forgotten123

Aug 6, 2021
аnyone know how solve this problem

TypeError: this.passiveStatesRaw(...).contains is not a function
Game_Enemy.Game_BattlerBase.isPassiveStateAffected (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_AutoPassiveStates.js:552:36)
Game_Enemy.Game_BattlerBase.isStateAffected (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_AutoPassiveStates.js:435:14)
Game_Enemy.Game_BattlerBase.isDeathStateAffected (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_objects.js:2226:17)
Game_Enemy.Game_BattlerBase.isAlive (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_objects.js:2658:39)
chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyEnemyTroop.js:120:23
Array.filter ()
Game_Troop.membersNeededToBeSubdued (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyEnemyTroop.js:119:27)
Game_Troop.isAllDead (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyEnemyTroop.js:106:17)
Function.BattleManager.isBattleEnd (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/MPP_SmoothBattleLog.js:240:50)
Scene_Battle.updateBattleProcess (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_scenes.js:2264:27)

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
How much RAM does your phone have?
Mine has got 8 GB + 4 GB virtual memory and I've played for around an hour in JoiPlay with no issues other than the performance being trash.
huh so it seem 8++ is minimal perhaps, on 4+ while it can run after several sex scene it will crash
stay on PC for me then :sneaky:

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Did some enemies get buffed in the later versions?

Maybe cause I haven't played in a while, but a few rouges in a battle is a bit OP with random tripping and can stunlock you into repeated knockovers without any warning to the tripping ahead of time. More so if Skewer doesn't land properly on them and RNG god doesn't favor you. (AKA commence tripping stunlock)

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
i have a question please, does the normal mega download link include all dlcs or not? because i am only at lvl 2 and i don't know if i should keep playing since i am not sure if i missed something

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes