Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
Any tips for the highest difficulty runs? Other than "lower the difficulty". Trying to keep my warden sane and kicking ass, without becoming a slut addicted to cocks... and failing every time, so far. More so, when sluttified she tends to lose every difficult battle encounter and I feel trapped. In a prison with bars made from penises... uhh.

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
i have a question please, does the normal mega download link include all dlcs or not? because i am only at lvl 2 and i don't know if i should keep playing since i am not sure if i missed something
Yeah, it does.
Unless you count the currently broken af gym dlc as something you want then no, but it does have the stray pubes DLC.

Reactions: gonnakms

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Any tips for the highest difficulty runs? Other than "lower the difficulty". Trying to keep my warden sane and kicking ass, without becoming a slut addicted to cocks... and failing every time, so far. More so, when sluttified she tends to lose every difficult battle encounter and I feel trapped. In a prison with bars made from penises... uhh.
End, dex and mind all the way boiii!

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
Defensive Stance + 1 Attack Type and repeat
also welcome to Game Over club

Reactions: Heissar

R4PHI3L

Jan 10, 2022
wow these devs are really milking their idiot customers for the smallest things that come as normal content, whats next "gallery" dlc?
It's a singular fucking dollar. You can literally crawl on the fucking sidewalk and scrounge together that amount of money. And I really don't see why you have the gall to complain when you are on a forum where it's free.

R4PHI3L

Jan 10, 2022
Did some enemies get buffed in the later versions?

Maybe cause I haven't played in a while, but a few rouges in a battle is a bit OP with random tripping and can stunlock you into repeated knockovers without any warning to the tripping ahead of time. More so if Skewer doesn't land properly on them and RNG god doesn't favor you. (AKA commence tripping stunlock)
No. If you are having difficulty, try getting better at the game. This is, of course, a general rule for any game.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
why Dex though?
Mostly for the "Cleave", also if you want to eventually just slutty up Karryn, you'll end up appreciating that endurance, dex and mind there too, endurance lets you take more pleasure damage, with dex you can do more pleasure damage and with mind you can make the "Resist orgasm" skill more effective.
END/DEX/MIND is the ultimate build in this game, ideal for pure and slut runs.

boubiboup123

Feb 17, 2019
For challenge runs, how does it work with the title choice ?
I just reset my game, can I equip all my titles at least once (to get their initial bonus when equipped) and put the disappointment title from now on and it'll be valid ?

Also if I unlock further titles in that new run, can I equip them to get their initial bonus and put again disappointment ?
(I assume that's a no for that one)

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
For challenge runs, how does it work with the title choice ?
I just reset my game, can I equip all my titles at least once (to get their initial bonus when equipped) and put the disappointment title from now on and it'll be valid ?

Also if I unlock further titles in that new run, can I equip them to get their initial bonus and put again disappointment ?
(I assume that's a no for that one)
If you pick a challenge run, the game locks automatically the Title. So you cannot swap that Title anymore.

boubiboup123

Feb 17, 2019
Oh you have to finish the game at least once to get to challenge runs ?
I wanted to finish my first game with the disappointment title.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Help the game just doesn't load up during the first time, it just stuck at loading any fix to this ? and I can't close the game as well as it is stuck in loading.. I had to restart the computer.

Reactions: hentai_kid_yoshi

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Anyone actually play this or any supported game with the Lovense? is it worth it or a cheap gimmick?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes