keepit100

Nov 9, 2021
Keep coming back to this game, truly a masterpiece. Only thing to make it better would be more content, so nice to see a gym DLC is on the way. Would also like to see a classroom scene and a shower scene. But at that point it feels kinda greedy to ask for so much. Poor dev, probably suffering from success from all the needy fans.
So much potential here. The waitress and desk jobs could really be a foundation for all sorts of mini-games in all the unused areas.

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
So much potential here. The waitress and desk jobs could really be a foundation for all sorts of mini-games in all the unused areas.
Agreed, and honestly I'd have no issue with buying that as dlc. The gameplay loop in itself is already good enough so imo they just need to add more content like minijobs and fetishes and maaaaybe some more management gameplay

laomar

Sep 1, 2018
Hello, I would like to know how to keep all the stray pubic hairs visible on karryn like on this picture on the left when she is talking, because they are not all present on the main picture on the right? If someone can help me how to correct this, that would be really nice. please

Last edited:
Reactions: Anonymous5689

Essimio

Jan 4, 2021
in the RemtairyKarrynSex.js file, are the basedmg lines Karryns base damage to the enemy, or the Enemys base damage to Karryn

if it is the first how do I change the damage dealt to Karryn?

Dan Flashes

Mar 15, 2018
Would've been interesting if the game starts out with Karryn having her own shower but after you subjugate level 3 it "breaks" forcing her to start using the showers near the gym area.
And/or another job where you teach in the classroom after unlocking the anatomy edict. Honestly a little surprised there wasn't a laundry room scene made after all of the "i'm stuck" memes

And you know what, fuck it, add a basketball minigame. No sex scenes, Karryn straight up just ballin' and dunking on these fools.

moddingnoob

May 6, 2019
how do I get sex to initiate. All desires are high enough, but still won't work. This is my first time trying to do a sex-focused run from the start.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes