Aug 14, 2021
You need to changereturn cost; line, what you do with it depends on what you want to achieve.
Change it to:
return cost / 2; to halve cost,
return cost * 2; to double cost,
return 0; to remove cost etc...
It works! :D sorry for the late reply, I have another question, is there a way to edit Karryn's prison virginity or not lose her virginity to a toy? because I read from a previous page https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v1-2-1-full-dlc-remtairy.33777/page-636#post-5471251 However, it gave me a stroke because I have no idea on which code I should change.

Jun 28, 2017
Does anyone know what's causing this error? It happens everytime I try to open the game with joiplay, even though it was working just fine before.
Screenshot_20230320_213540_JoiPlay.jpg
I had edited the edicts.js to give myself more points and that's when the error started popping up, so I reverted all changes I made and it still kept popping up. I even tried deleting the game completely from my phones files and from joiplays directory, with a fresh install that error still pops up and prevents me from actually launching the game.

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
i need help guys, i am trying to finish the game without losing karryn's virginity but for some reason she is aroused the whole time which makes her vulnerable to lewd attacks more what can i do to stop her from being horny all the time even at the start of the battle

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: LDV

camper88

Feb 14, 2023
i need help guys, i am trying to finish the game without losing karryn's virginity but for some reason she is aroused the whole time which makes her vulnerable to lewd attacks more what can i do to stop her from being horny all the time even at the start of the battle
Good question.
If you achieve to finish the game without getting sexual (any kind) you will get married outside of the castle and the game will end (no free play mode).
I did that by using cheats but it's no fun. But it is achievable to finish the game without losing her virginity (no vagina sex) without using cheats.

Reactions: gonnakms

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
Good question.
If you achieve to finish the game without getting sexual (any kind) you will get married outside of the castle and the game will end (no free play mode).
I did that by using cheats but it's no fun. But it is achievable to finish the game without losing her virginity (no vagina sex) without using cheats.
i allow everything but vagina sex, still she gets too horny and i end up losing virginity in three rounds, is there a way to maker her not aroused at the start of the battle even by using cheats?

laomar

Sep 1, 2018
Hello, I would like to know how to keep all the stray pubic hairs visible on karryn like on this picture on the left when she is talking, because they are not all present on the main picture on the right? If someone can help me how to correct this, that would be really nice. please
Does anyone have an idea how to do this? please

camper88

Feb 14, 2023
i allow everything but vagina sex, still she gets too horny and i end up losing virginity in three rounds, is there a way to maker her not aroused at the start of the battle even by using cheats?
You make her powerful, have all fighting edicts enabled, so she will disable enemies and never lose fights, using cheat. Also see "Equip" thing in pause menu. Equipping her with certain rings/ necklaces will also help her not get aroused soon.

R4PHI3L

Jan 10, 2022
I already beat the game prior on Prisoner Mode.

I do not remember Rogues being as annoying and stunlock knocking you down before in a chain knockdown to the point you have to pray to RNG Jesus for Skewer to land or battle savescum the game to get better RNG of enemy match up.
Congrats on beating a hentai game on the hardest difficulty! As with most turn based games, luck is a huge factor in how well you perform!

Reactions: ScrollPast

jackops

May 18, 2017
some one has the game with mods installed pls ? i have difficulty to install ... I tried to install manually on version 1.2.0b/1.2.1/1.2.1d2 without success even with the guid on guithub. if anyone has the latest version with the mods that would be nice.
thx in advence !

dusty bergan

Aug 2, 2022
Hello.
Ihave some Zips with save files in them.
The game is in secretary mode, with full body sensitivity and the wanton slut desire to get all passives faster.
For most of these saves im using pregmod V200 as well.

The "purity portion" file goes from the start of the game to the beginning of floor 5, with the least amount of passives I could aquire.
"servicelady" is me doing a service-only run, and goes up until the beginning of floor 5 as well.

hopefully they work for you.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes