Bimbo Barbie

Mar 1, 2023
nice tips but if i did all that it wouldn't be that fun to be honest lol, the way i am trying to finish the game while staying a virgin is doing everything and all the side jobs + the toilet and getting defeated by bosses and yet i kept karryn a virgin still, its super hard tho but so far i managed to do that and i am still at lvl 3 with 12h of gameplay lol, thats why i was asking if i could stop her from getting too horny just from enemies staring at her yet alone stripping her, its fun yet hard to play and hard while playing xD
You masochist :p

• Haha
Reactions: ich0 and gonnakms

Ekmek

Jul 17, 2017
i need help guys, i am trying to finish the game without losing karryn's virginity but for some reason she is aroused the whole time which makes her vulnerable to lewd attacks more what can i do to stop her from being horny all the time even at the start of the battle
ı just let the prisoners use the karryn's butthole. She like it and turn the analslut

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: LDV

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
You could try this. Don't know if it will work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For disabling auto save you could just enable the in game cheats for all difficulty modes and use that. It's a line or two above the save code. There's probably an easier way to do it, but it's just what I did.
It's easier than that for the canOpenSaveMenu function. Just change it to: return true;

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
It's easier than that for the canOpenSaveMenu function. Just change it to: return true;
In that case, its even easier than that. Just replace it with Game_Party.prototype.canOpenSaveMenu = _=> !0
You're both absolutely correct. I am an absolute amateur when it comes to coding so I just copied what I did to enable cheats, and it worked. Come to think of it WHY are cheats only available in the easiest mode when most of them make the game harder? Seems a little counter productive.

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
ı just let the prisoners use the karryn's butthole. She like it and turn the analslut
i let them do that but then they started to make her so horny that she allows them to penetrate her pussy allthough i keep supressing pussy desire all the time but its hard because u run out of will power fast

shundi82

Sep 7, 2022
Waiting for the changelog like
View attachment 2483113
v1.2.1a March 16th 2023
  • Fixed an issue with hair colors during certain Toilet Side Activities poses while giving a blowjob.

v1.2.1b March 17th 2023
  • Fixed a Stray Pubes bug with Couch Masturbation and Karryn's Titty Fuck CG.

v1.2.1c March 18th 2023
  • Fixed a bug where Karryn's pubic hair disappears during the Toilet Side Activity.

v1.2.1d March 19th 2023
  • Added a new Cosmetic Setting for Stray Pubes DLC owners: Pubic Color.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KarrynsPrison-1.2.1D2DLC
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Sarek
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes