Jun 28, 2017
In the picture it literally says Gym, so if you have the same error you have the Gym DLC installed. If not, you need to post a picture of your error.
Yeah i realized it said gym in his error after I posted that reply and just forgot to edit the message lol. I already posted my error and it doesn't say gym in it anywhere

ZeoSychros

Oct 22, 2017
before i help, can i ask you something, buddy?

are you install gym dlc? where did you got it from?

(last time i remember, gym dlc included that file, so logically you'll never face this issue)

are you use save file with gym dlc (eddict) installed before?

(try new game, sometimes you must clear the cache if you play it on mobile version and be cautious by backup your save file *or game file* before adding mods and messing with vanilla file)

if you don't do it what i ask above, place this file on your game folder.

LeajXtre

Jan 23, 2023
i need help guys, i am trying to finish the game without losing karryn's virginity but for some reason she is aroused the whole time which makes her vulnerable to lewd attacks more what can i do to stop her from being horny all the time even at the start of the battle
I will provide you some tips from my experience,
1. Never ever use flaunt
2. Preferably use taunt
3. And never battle the guards outside of your bedroom (if you always do this, it just make it easier and easier for karryn to get aroused and achieve new fetishes)
4. And max your agility so that you will be able to avoid any kind of attacks (sex attack included except verbal and glares)
5. You should hurry up finish the game lol, the longer you play the game it will be the same as making karryn to get more hornier
6. Try to keep your slut level to be as low as possible (The lower your slut level is, the higher your charm will be. It can unlocks items that will help you to achieve pure virgin ending when you completes each stage)
7. Dont do bar and toilet minigames lol
8. If you do a lot and a lot of battles it will increase your masochist level and it will add the fetishes too (so please dont forget about point 5)
9. Don't lose any battles (especially boss battles)
10. Max either halberd offense or halberd defence
11. Learn stances (defensive and counter is enough)
12. Dont forget to increase the uniform resistance too (a lot of dodging can make your uniform loose)
If anyone want to add more or maybe have any more question you can ask me

Bimbo Barbie

Mar 1, 2023
1. Never ever use flaunt
2. Preferably use taunt
3. And never battle the guards outside of your bedroom (if you always do this, it just make it easier and easier for karryn to get aroused and achieve new fetishes)
4. And max your agility so that you will be able to avoid any kind of attacks (sex attack included except verbal and glares)
5. You should hurry up finish the game lol, the longer you play the game it will be the same as making karryn to get more hornier
6. Try to keep your slut level to be as low as possible (The lower your slut level is, the higher your charm will be. It can unlocks items that will help you to achieve pure virgin ending when you completes each stage)
8. If you do a lot and a lot of battles it will increase your masochist level and it will add the fetishes too (so please dont forget about point 5)
12. Dont forget to increase the uniform resistance too (a lot of dodging can make your uniform loose)
I don't agree on the 'not fight guards' thing. Just don't 'grind' the gaurds (meaning spend days waiting for your order to go down and just killing the guards to make more cash, just stick with the regular pace of the game and it should be fine. Regular pace being max level = time for bossfight, and in that case leveling up on just the guards on the first floor is probably better than fighting criminals for exp, since they give order and you don't want that). You can use the guards on the first 20-ish days w/o worry to just quickly level up and make some extra cash, just optimize making cash and buying edicts for combat. The point being that all enemies get stronger day after day (including the guards), and you want to avoid them getting too strong to one-shot or to be baited w/ taunts in counters because they avoid it. Stances aren't required either. What you want to do is optimize Strength, taunt your enemies in situations where you're facing 5+ enemies (less is a waste due to sadism exp, get a Agility/Dexterity move to deal with multiple enemies and limit it's use, use it on 'nerds' and 'the ninja guys', because they have 'tricks' that affect your ability to fight back, the horny needles and the tackle that trips you to the floor. Limit those moves becuase of the exp boosts, you want to focus on STRENGTH). Also you can make a decent amount of extra Order with the Receptionist job for a long time w/o much risk if you avoid the freaking goblin. Get the 'mind restore skill' (wish something something if not mistaken) and get Endurance to I think it's level 3, so you can get the 2 stamina boosts on level up.
If you do it right you get lots of stamina, endurance, mind, and the neccesary strength to one-shot most things.
Also, don't get sadism up. So minimize taunts, don't cock kick, don't stare cock. Sadism will eventually give you pleasure for attacks, and that basicly stacks faster than being groped if you are playing a purist (who gets barely groped unless most enemies are down in later waves). Being to trigger happy on the taunt is gonna stab you in the back in the late game, but you can allways use your hands/mouth on the level4 boss if you at this point starts struggling. If you do most of the above right it probably won't be that big of a problem. Just make sure to save scum each floor to get a clean save, and you'll eventually get the boring part out of the way (the purist "round").

Another great tip is... play on secretary mode first, get the virgin and the other one (forgot the name), then you get the hardest to get unlockable. After that, it's Warden time and you can play the game w/o worry of getting duplicate savepaths down the road.

Jun 28, 2017
I've finally figured out how to edit the number of available edict points, on android. I did this on prisoner mode so idk if it'll work on the other difficulties. What I did was go into the games directory, and open up RemtairyEdicts.js, which is found here

Karryn's Prison>www>js>plugins>RemtairyEdicts.js

then searched for the line

Game_Actor.prototype.getNewDayEdictPoints

a few lines below that is

let points =;

write in the number of points you want between = and ; so for example

let points = 100;

You will get those points THE NEXT DAY in game in the daily report, you might have like 1 less if you're playing on prisoner mode and the day is odd, I think. Alternatively, I'll leave my RemtairyEdicts.js file attached below with 20000 edict points added. idk if it'll work but maybe you can just replace your file with mine, just extract it into your Karryn's Prison folder

• Haha
Reactions: Fapokso
Jun 28, 2017
Does anyone know how to enable saving in prisoner mode? I tried using the tweak linked on the main page but I don't think it works in the latest version because everytime I try editing the .js the game won't launch. Also if someone knows how to disable auto saving too :)

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Does anyone know how to enable saving in prisoner mode? I tried using the tweak linked on the main page but I don't think it works in the latest version because everytime I try editing the .js the game won't launch. Also if someone knows how to disable auto saving too :)
You could try this. Don't know if it will work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For disabling auto save you could just enable the in game cheats for all difficulty modes and use that. It's a line or two above the save code. There's probably an easier way to do it, but it's just what I did.

Reactions: ThatFurryYouKnow

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
1. Never ever use flaunt
2. Preferably use taunt
How boring, as if someone were watching a game of hentai without the hentai

• Angry
Reactions: ThatFurryYouKnow

Bimbo Barbie

Mar 1, 2023
How boring, as if someone were watching a game of hentai without the hentai
To be fair... yeah. If it were just the hentai pictures this game wasn't great at all. But just one look at the steam community should tell you people actually enjoy playing this game for reasons other than just the hentai. It's a game with an actual hard to complete achievementslist. This game is harder than Final Fantasy games lol. I think you just made a fool out of yourself by saying that on a 1589 pages long thread discussing the game. It's kinda rare bruh. :x

Jun 28, 2017
You could try this. Don't know if it will work.
For disabling auto save you could just enable the in game cheats for all difficulty modes and use that. It's a line or two above the save code. There's probably an easier way to do it, but it's just what I did.
What js file are those lines located in?

LeajXtre

Jan 23, 2023
I don't agree on the 'not fight guards' thing. Just don't 'grind' the gaurds (meaning spend days waiting for your order to go down and just killing the guards to make more cash, just stick with the regular pace of the game and it should be fine. Regular pace being max level = time for bossfight, and in that case leveling up on just the guards on the first floor is probably better than fighting criminals for exp, since they give order and you don't want that). You can use the guards on the first 20-ish days w/o worry to just quickly level up and make some extra cash, just optimize making cash and buying edicts for combat. The point being that all enemies get stronger day after day (including the guards), and you want to avoid them getting too strong to one-shot or to be baited w/ taunts in counters because they avoid it. Stances aren't required either. What you want to do is optimize Strength, taunt your enemies in situations where you're facing 5+ enemies (less is a waste due to sadism exp, get a Agility/Dexterity move to deal with multiple enemies and limit it's use, use it on 'nerds' and 'the ninja guys', because they have 'tricks' that affect your ability to fight back, the horny needles and the tackle that trips you to the floor. Limit those moves becuase of the exp boosts, you want to focus on STRENGTH). Also you can make a decent amount of extra Order with the Receptionist job for a long time w/o much risk if you avoid the freaking goblin. Get the 'mind restore skill' (wish something something if not mistaken) and get Endurance to I think it's level 3, so you can get the 2 stamina boosts on level up.
If you do it right you get lots of stamina, endurance, mind, and the neccesary strength to one-shot most things.
Also, don't get sadism up. So minimize taunts, don't cock kick, don't stare cock. Sadism will eventually give you pleasure for attacks, and that basicly stacks faster than being groped if you are playing a purist (who gets barely groped unless most enemies are down in later waves). Being to trigger happy on the taunt is gonna stab you in the back in the late game, but you can allways use your hands/mouth on the level4 boss if you at this point starts struggling. If you do most of the above right it probably won't be that big of a problem. Just make sure to save scum each floor to get a clean save, and you'll eventually get the boring part out of the way (the purist "round").

Another great tip is... play on secretary mode first, get the virgin and the other one (forgot the name), then you get the hardest to get unlockable. After that, it's Warden time and you can play the game w/o worry of getting duplicate savepaths down the road.
Yeah thanks a lot for adding a lot of tips and revising some of mine too, the mechanics of the game is a little bit too high (for me lol) it makes me forgot some of them too

Reactions: Bimbo Barbie

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
1. Never ever use flaunt
2. Preferably use taunt
nice tips but if i did all that it wouldn't be that fun to be honest lol, the way i am trying to finish the game while staying a virgin is doing everything and all the side jobs + the toilet and getting defeated by bosses and yet i kept karryn a virgin still, its super hard tho but so far i managed to do that and i am still at lvl 3 with 12h of gameplay lol, thats why i was asking if i could stop her from getting too horny just from enemies staring at her yet alone stripping her, its fun yet hard to play and hard while playing xD

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes