HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
You have the option to have pube hairs get stuck to Karryn during sex. Also I think you can change Karryn's pubes and you can make her have blonde or black hair.
Thanks for replying man, now wondering if I should start modding it's been ages since I did so, like 2021 but now I have no idea where to start again.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
The "stray pubes" thing is very hit-or-miss for me. Sometimes it's comical and I appreciate it, but other times it's just gross in a way I'd rather avoid. If anybody could put up a sample pic of what this looks like in game, it would be much appreciated.

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
The game has animated sex scenes in battle. You can initiate sex for different animations once you build up the passive skills a bit.
love games with these sort of sex in battle ish systems, rather than exclusively out of battle scenes or post battle stuff, in rpgs.

curious, tried to play over a year ago and my computer wasn't anywhere strong enough to actually play it for whatever reason, despite TW3 being playable...
seemed sorta unoptimized, has that changed in the past year? got a new one but it's a cheap laptop that isn't really much better.

Reactions: bossforlife666

takima12

Jun 23, 2017
love games with these sort of sex in battle ish systems, rather than exclusively out of battle scenes or post battle stuff, in rpgs.

curious, tried to play over a year ago and my computer wasn't anywhere strong enough to actually play it for whatever reason, despite TW3 being playable...
seemed sorta unoptimized, has that changed in the past year? got a new one but it's a cheap laptop that isn't really much better.
-You were probably playing it on a "faster then 60 fps monitor" without turning on the forced fps option, dont remember when that got added but game feel super unoptimized without it.

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
-You were probably playing it on a "faster then 60 fps monitor" without turning on the forced fps option, dont remember when that got added but game feel super unoptimized without it.
well, i was on a older laptop so not sure it was faster than 60 fps, but worth a shot if it doesn't seem an issue for other people.
but it wasn't just fps loading took like 20 seconds for some reason.

Amiee

Mar 20, 2018
If you consider .gif's that last a second as an animation, yes.

That's what happens when you have gym dlc.

Last time I checked you only had to download the mod and extract it to the correct folder, that's it.
no need install the application to install the mod?

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Need an opinion.
They finally put out the hair update but to me looks like ass. I was already working on a blonde hair mod but stopped because they announced the official version. I'm planing on fixing it to my liking but I have some options. So what do you think?
I personally lean toward #4
Blonde 1-4 #3 being the official blonde.
View attachment 2472934
Also didn't care for the black and have color option 1-2 #1 being the official color. I added some test colors red and brown might just ditch black all together.
View attachment 2472935
I plan on uploading it here sometime after the Gym DLC is released and they are finially done with all the major reworking of the art.
I cant comment on the blonde hair color(I honestly find number 3 fine just tone down the glossiness?) but in the black ones number 2 is 100% much better cause number 1 looks fake with all that shine.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes