jav253

Sep 12, 2019
Yeah that #2 unofficial Blonde looks a lot better than the official one which looks like someone dipped her hair in gold paint.

I just saw the hair DLC on dlsite too. Personally I wouldn't come back to the game or pay for that on it's own. Something like an Official version of the Pregnancy mod with a new job related to it though maybe. As it is I feel like the recent DLC they have put out for this has been awfully minor. Must be mostly working on a new game.

azertyijkl123

Feb 13, 2018
Might be a stupid question but... Instead of 3 colors, couldn't it have been simply possible to put sliders so that we could choose precisely the hair color ???

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RedAISkye

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Not sure but I don't think that is possible due to engine limitations.

There should've definitely been more variety of hair colors though.
It can be done in RPGMaker, but I think he'd have to redo all the art assets for the hair to allow for that.

JellyGlass

Jan 28, 2018
It can be done in RPGMaker, but I think he'd have to redo all the art assets for the hair to allow for that.
This is the reason I just wanted to recolor the existing files. To do a slider really would have required a complete overhaul of the art and how the system works. Even with the original files it would have been monumental.

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
Here is the most up to date Karryn's Prison update with working gym and stray pubes mod

Everything works for me so if it somehow doesnt work for you, I really cant help

Also various values have been changed in .js files such as enemy levels, karryns and preg mod is turned off in ccmod, just to let anyone who downloads it

Mods:
CCmod
BBC mod
Pero Mod
HideHub mod

Link:
Mega
did anyone try this ? I see many people say gym update not working or this guy just a troll

aneame

Aug 2, 2021
Does the latest version still have memory leaks? I want to play it on my phone, But it keeps getting stuck and has to be restarted every once in a while

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
Yeah that #2 unofficial Blonde looks a lot better than the official one which looks like someone dipped her hair in gold paint.

I just saw the hair DLC on dlsite too. Personally I wouldn't come back to the game or pay for that on it's own. Something like an Official version of the Pregnancy mod with a new job related to it though maybe. As it is I feel like the recent DLC they have put out for this has been awfully minor. Must be mostly working on a new game.
Yeah, I'd love official preg support, like if they did something similar to Melty's quest where another portion of the game unlocks after the slut ending, after begining endless mode Karryn can get pregnant and such.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes