zero48

May 5, 2020
hi and thanks

how to turned it off .. the preg mod?

is it compatible with the sushikun outfit?
edit CC_Config.js with Notepad++ or notepad (location => Karryn's Prison\www\mods\)
scroll down or search

//=============================================================================
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// Pregnancy stuff
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

var CCMod_pregModEnabled = true;

change to

var CCMod_pregModEnabled = false;

then save.

Tugmasta

Jul 13, 2018
hi and thanks

how to turned it off .. the preg mod?

is it compatible with the sushikun outfit?
go to the CC_Config.js file in mods folder and scroll down to where preg mod is false, and just put true, also it should be compatible with the sushikun outfit.

angelboy546

Nov 28, 2018
Here is the most up to date Karryn's Prison update with working gym and stray pubes mod

Everything works for me so if it somehow doesnt work for you, I really cant help

Also various values have been changed in .js files such as enemy levels, karryns and preg mod is turned off in ccmod, just to let anyone who downloads it

Mods:
CCmod
BBC mod
Pero Mod
HideHub mod

Link:
Mega
Cheers for adding with the cc contents too. It was a hassle to shift the mods over everytime theres an update

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
Here is the most up to date Karryn's Prison update with working gym and stray pubes mod

Everything works for me so if it somehow doesnt work for you, I really cant help

Also various values have been changed in .js files such as enemy levels, karryns and preg mod is turned off in ccmod, just to let anyone who downloads it

Mods:
CCmod
BBC mod
Pero Mod
HideHub mod

Link:
Mega
could you re upload on google Drive or other

camper88

Feb 14, 2023

Mods:
CCmod
BBC mod
Pero Mod
HideHub mod

Link:
Mega
What about Gym DLC? Which version is it?

Alpha-rius

Dec 6, 2018
is it possible to let her get dicked down without going slut mode? im using to edit the save files and it seems like all i can do is get more money and strip her naked for awhile, but nothing i do in the file or the game gets her actually fucked.

• Angry
Reactions: RedAISkye

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
is it possible to let her get dicked down without going slut mode? im using to edit the save files and it seems like all i can do is get more money and strip her naked for awhile, but nothing i do in the file or the game gets her actually fucked.
You could learn how to play, it is not too complex or hard.

xXLegoMasterXx

Mar 3, 2019

Mods:
CCmod
BBC mod
Pero Mod
HideHub mod

Link:
Mega
How do i use the demonstation ability? the enemies wont attack me during the gym work

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
I believe they've said they don't want to do anything as complicated as KP ever again : / I was hoping maybe they'd change their mind after a bit of rest, but if anything it seems like they're slowing down.
If that's the case then, if I was them I'd keep updating this game with Dlcs and make money that way. The amount of support and fans this game has is alot.

This game has so many ideas and has too much potential to leave it the way it is now, it would be a waste.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes