Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Is the stray pubes DLC gonna come out on here same day as steam or are we gonna have to wait a little while afterwards if anyone knows?
I thought you were joking, but no; there really is a Stray Pubes DLC being released for KP on Steam. And yes, I do want the content.

BigGGuy

Aug 2, 2020
is there a debug I could use to gain more edicts and money?
I finished the game a long while ago and the currency build-up is just a bit too slow for me...

wacek

Aug 6, 2017
I finished the game a long while ago and the currency build-up is just a bit too slow for me...
in the RemtairyEdicts js file, edit the lines "let points =" for Edict Points Per Day and "let income =" for daily income

edit: my personal note on what's fucking annoying in this game:
desires 200/200/200/100/200 and they will ALWAYS go for the fucking boring vagina if i don't counter it quick enough
seriously for fuck's sake i've savescammed so many fucking times just to try to keep her hymen intact

Last edited:
Reactions: RedAISkye

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
This might be a stupid question but is there any info on a potential new game after Karryns Prison is completed? I'd love to get a new story to experience haha

Reactions: Gorond

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Any save editor can add money, then just buy the edicts every morning as you play.

Purple Hazel Nut

Nov 8, 2022
I know I'm gonna sound like a total noob but is updating the game as simple as downloading the latest version and transferring my saves over to the new copy?

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
hello i have the following mods:

cc_sk_compatibility pack-1-0-3
detailed diafnostic
etchiman-virginblood_v3
ethiman_visibleHymen
Goth_image_pack_1-0-7
hidehub
imagereplacer_v3.3
jackhammer_receptionistInblack
karryn-pregmod-master
Kp_cheat_v8
kp_gloryholelockdown-master
kp-mod-2-1-3-111
Pero_mod_momozahara2_naatsui_cheats
shushikun-multipack-master

i have tried to extract and put together all at once but it won't work
1)Is there a specific order in which i have to download them?
2)Is there a specific version ofthe OG game that is required to run all of them?( i tried by using the very latest version with no success)
3)Are there some mods (among those i have listed) that are not compatable with one another? if so which are not compatable?

I would really appriciate play all the mods at once but if it is not possible as many as possible.
Let me know if there is a way to play like that thanks.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
anyone knows how to remove the cooldown for gale cleave? I cant find it on the skill file
It is in RemtairyCombat.js
Search for Game_Actor.prototype.cooldownEval_karrynCleave = function()
Cooldowns for some other skills are in the same file as well.

Reactions: Nay446
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes