drwood

Jun 12, 2019
Gonna make it easy for you. As to why it's bad to have multiple comments answering the same question. It not only makes it harder for you to actually use the search function as there's multiple threads with the same question, but also makes it harder for someone to answer a question that wasn't asked or answered before. In fact all this mumbling of this message and ur fuss about a broken dlc and the ppl using this as discord. Contributes into the making of a giant spamming cesspool of uselessness. This Karryn thread could easily be around 200 to 500 comments if people didn't spam the same thing. And this space isn't free, it uses storage in the site database, so ye. Shut the fuck up.
Why do multiple threads asking the same question harm you if you wanted to wait for the gym dlc to come out and not download the beta why the fuck would you look up why it's not working in the search function. And you say the beta shouldn't be out because "you backwater peasants are too stupid to have it and thus it must be hidden." that is a little much for me. If site data really is that much of an issue then why aren't there mods to filter out the people who dont see the big letters that say BETA? I am sure there are lots of weirdos that would gladly do it for free and that would also allow you to respect the intelligence of your fellow f95zone members. GYM DLC GYM DLC GYM DLC STRAY PUBES DLC STRAY PUBES DLC

Dantaylion

Jul 23, 2019
Oh! Freaking sweet man. Allways the LL huh? It's one day gonna be the new nexus... I'd cheer for that day. :)
Thanks for sharing the source too... very respectable indeed.

You have my sincere gratitude
The discord link didn't work for some reason, or maybe my discord is fucked?

Yea, no problem. I know it can be sketchy downloading shit from random fucks online, so I posted where I got it. I scanned the file with Bitdefender TS too, just in case.

Bomber Steve

Jul 11, 2019
Why do multiple threads asking the same question harm you if you wanted to wait for the gym dlc to come out and not download the beta why the fuck would you look up why it's not working in the search function. And you say the beta shouldn't be out because "you backwater peasants are too stupid to have it and thus it must be hidden." that is a little much for me. If site data really is that much of an issue then why aren't there mods to filter out the people who dont see the big letters that say BETA? I am sure there are lots of weirdos that would gladly do it for free and that would also allow you to respect the intelligence of your fellow f95zone members. GYM DLC GYM DLC GYM DLC STRAY PUBES DLC STRAY PUBES DLC

With the way you're carrying on, I sure hope you've not once ever told someone to Google something themselves, or linked Let Me Google That For You to someone asking a question

If users used the search bar, they'd get their answer a lot quicker. If you can't fathom why having the same question being repeated two to five times per page (and I am normie trash and still have it set to the default 20 posts per page), sometimes even in a GYM DLC -> answer GYM DLC pattern, is counter productive and annoying, this conversation will be about as useful as the gym DLC one and get nowhere. It really isn't much to expect fellow f95zone members to know the search bar is there and is incredibly useful. I dunno about you, but when I encounter an issue I generally assume I'm not the first man on the planet to discover it and run it through some sort of search to see if someone else got a solution.

That said, I'm sure most people just open the first page and post from there. I would support the OP having some sort of banner that says "GYM DLC IS FUCKED AND WILL BREAK THE GAME" banner

Ever since I came back to the forum for this game a few days ago, people are raving and ranting about asking for DLC. Why don't people just say: "It's not out yet?" It's really not that hard and save a lot of stress, because I'm seeing it's getting on peoples nerve lol. Just give in to the normies and answer politely. I mean, even I think the communication on part of Gremory is confusing and couldn't figure it out without getting into the nitty gritty of where we are at this point in time. :/

This is not directed at you perse btw. Just sharing my opinion on the matter in an attempt to just get back to sharing relevant information. I sure had my fill of tangents today, and I don't think anyone cares if people keep repeating 'it's not out, they had a little update DLC in between, this will be released mid march, hold on to your seat'. Avoid the whole beta discussion and in two weeks everyone has stopped talking about it :p
The gym DLC was announced and a beta dropped at the start of November. It has never worked correctly. Users have been telling people "it's not out, hold onto your seat" for four months now. Is it really that shocking that there's annoyance? Repetition is one of the easier ways to annoy anyone. Then Rem removed being able to get the beta due to wanting to work on it. So some people have been getting it from wherever, despite there being plenty of documentation that it doesn't work, and how could this have happened to their game. A search would have revealed the why pretty quick

The subject is, effectively, spam

Dflame87

Jan 16, 2021
Anyone get this to work on joiplay 1.20.023-pateon. I have all Joiplay extras and Karryn's Prison 1.2.0b. If so what settings do you have. I have a Samsung Z Fold 4 if that also helps.

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Y'know what would be real interesting... Making a karryn playstyle tier list. That would make the kind of shit flinging this thread deserves.

Full virgin high slut stripper is S tier by the way
I like this challenge, can you survive virgin while being a pro stripper? And what about doing VIP room?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: LDV

DADofWAR

Oct 18, 2019
What's your problem anyway? "Rightfully booted"... just curious what smart thing you have to say about what makes me so evil incarnate mods should obliterate me from the forums.
You don't seem to read or know what you write, it's like you pull things out of nowhere that have nothing to do with each other or to what was said. And that makes you an ass of a person to deal with or at minimum a retard.

Reactions: RedAISkye

AbosluteScrub

Jun 1, 2020
I like this challenge, can you survive virgin while being a pro stripper? And what about doing VIP room?
Absolutely though you would have to put effort like slotting in the right accessories, swapping titles depending on what you are doing, and spam desires to lower.For vip you would have to keep desires low to prevent penetration and blowjobs. Basically karryn lets herself get grabbed and nutted on only. Makes my little ant eater diamond hard every time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Firebless

AbosluteScrub

Jun 1, 2020
I'm pretty sure I haven't done any 'duplicate posting'. Might've missed if I did, but why don't you show me then? And I never said anything about being "woke", that's just another word like 'incompetent' which the media uses to avoid having to say 'traitors' and 'enemies of the free world'. But you should know more about that than me, going straight for the excommunication cancel-culture thing as your desired coarse of action. I think you're the one in the wrong place here, not me. I don't talk like that to people. Quite the opposite. I speak to facts, and if some rando anon or oblivious NPC finds it neccesary to attack a quite relevant remark (since I couldn't get to assets due to Discord being a fortress demanding your private data, and I'm not conforming like a spineless consumer) is what got you so invested to facepalm all my posts, then all I can say is get a life man. How sad. I'm not really sure what you're trying to achieve, but I'm pretty sure you're not teaching me anything other than what I already know, and I doubt anyone other than that DAD guy gives a crap because he's having a hard time coming to terms with the lies he's telling himself, let alone do I like the way you talk from some moral highground with nothing to back it up or justify your attitude. You just trying to bring people down... that's oppression. You're not making any sense to me is what I'm trying to say. Why even bother... it's an exercise in futility since you already knew I could care less about conformist nonsense. If anything it makes you look like a fool. Everyone loves a redemption arc mate. You should try it. How about you say you kinda stepped out of line, there was no reason to nag like a Karen over something that is really nothing, and perhaps maybe this experience can cross over into other aspects of your life. Until it finally makes sense again. Because this ain't it chief. You're just hanging around on some forum year in year out, passive-aggresivly accosting visitors who may or may not posted something not deemed acceptable in your view. I bet you wouldn't say it in my face in real life, and I everything I say I would. And you know damn well why.
Hot damn dude are you here to add more to the spam or give us a tease of your upcoming novel?

Reactions: Keldin

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I'm pretty sure I haven't done any 'duplicate posting'. Might've missed if I did, but why don't you show me then?...
You begging multiple times for someone to upload imagereplacer when the same question was already asked and answered recently.

You could've simply taken a min of that time to use the search function instead which would've got you what you wanted easily without the need for asking.

noren

Dec 29, 2020
I'm pretty sure I haven't done any 'duplicate posting'. Might've missed if I did, but why don't you show me then? And I never said anything about being "woke", that's just another word like 'incompetent' which the media uses to avoid having to say 'traitors' and 'enemies of the free world'. But you should know more about that than me, going straight for the excommunication cancel-culture thing as your desired coarse of action. I think you're the one in the wrong place here, not me. I don't talk like that to people. Quite the opposite. I speak to facts, and if some rando anon or oblivious NPC finds it neccesary to attack a quite relevant remark (since I couldn't get to assets due to Discord being a fortress demanding your private data, and I'm not conforming like a spineless consumer) is what got you so invested to facepalm all my posts, then all I can say is get a life man. How sad. I'm not really sure what you're trying to achieve, but I'm pretty sure you're not teaching me anything other than what I already know, and I doubt anyone other than that DAD guy gives a crap because he's having a hard time coming to terms with the lies he's telling himself, let alone do I like the way you talk from some moral highground with nothing to back it up or justify your attitude. You just trying to bring people down... that's oppression. You're not making any sense to me is what I'm trying to say. Why even bother... it's an exercise in futility since you already knew I could care less about conformist nonsense. If anything it makes you look like a fool. Everyone loves a redemption arc mate. You should try it. How about you say you kinda stepped out of line, there was no reason to nag like a Karen over something that is really nothing, and perhaps maybe this experience can cross over into other aspects of your life. Until it finally makes sense again. Because this ain't it chief. You're just hanging around on some forum year in year out, passive-aggresivly accosting visitors who may or may not posted something not deemed acceptable in your view. I bet you wouldn't say it in my face in real life, and I everything I say I would. And you know damn well why.
some joke involving my dick and the phrase "desired coarse of action" xD

your spelling is fine btw. it happens to the best of us.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Yes, I am. I got all the repo's downloaded, but I need the 'image replacer' from discord. I don't use discord or social media data-cuffs, and cant' temporary mail/phone# my way inside to get it. I'm not giving them my personal information, and neither should anyone else (image what all those data-reservoirs can do in the hands of autocrats).
Agreed, fuck discord. At least once they IPO we'll know exactly how they plan to monetize all that data since 10Ks and 10Qs will likely disclose...

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes