KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I finished the game and it says something about new game +. what is that? I will I lose free play mode if I choose it?
New Game+ is a standard way to replay the game with the stats, money, and items you have collected in your first run to make the second one easier so you can either make the replay easier, or earn additional achievements or whatever.

Reactions: Litshadow

eugene67

Jul 21, 2020
I finished the game and it says something about new game +. what is that? I will I lose free play mode if I choose it?
craziest thing about this website is someone asking a question, in broken english, with a big sweaty pussy as their avatar about a thing thats explained at length in the game itself and you're somehow meant to take that seriously

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Fakeuser002

Litshadow

Sep 6, 2022
New Game+ is a standard way to replay the game with the stats, money, and items you have collected in your first run to make the second one easier so you can either make the replay easier, or earn additional achievements or whatever.
KingsRaiden Thanks.
ritenger nice vegeta avatar. I needed to confirm cause I don't wanna lose my stuff for what might ultimately be a dumb reason. I don't intend to replay this game if I get nothing for it. too many unreasonably tedious aspects. This isn't Kooooosoft's Kungfu Girl by a long shot after all.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
So it's confirmed for the gym. Too bad this will be the last, from how you answered me, do you doubt that they will also come out for the infirmary or schoolroom?
If i remember correctly Rem only wanted to make a gym DLC back then, without ever hinting on anything more, and after its failure last year (people weren't happy with it, Rem got sad and said the DLC will be remade) i doubt we'll get anything else.

You should rather hope for mods to be done, like .

Sep 12, 2018
Well looking at Cien looks like more CG reworks in the future and some additional scenes like Maso cow girl position.

tomcat411

Mar 10, 2018
KingsRaiden Thanks.
ritenger nice vegeta avatar. I needed to confirm cause I don't wanna lose my stuff for what might ultimately be a dumb reason. I don't intend to replay this game if I get nothing for it. too many unreasonably tedious aspects. This isn't Kooooosoft's Kungfu Girl by a long shot after all.
Speaking of big sweaty pussy... You got the source for that image?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Litshadow

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Well looking at Cien looks like more CG reworks in the future and some additional scenes like Maso cow girl position.
Hope they add more to this game, since it doesn't feel compelte, but with AI now I think some people will mod it and add missing stuff.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Going to be honest here I hope they move on from this and deliver a complete game with whatever their next entire is after this. Also hoping they learned from their mistakes and that new game doesn't have feature creep or turn out like this one.
Disagree completely with you.

nyanko-sensei

Aug 28, 2022
I need help. I can set the value to a minimum at the start of each battle but I can't set a limit without breaking the game. I tried, for example to leave the value of Mouth with a limit of 49 but it either skips the battles or the desire remains in 0

Edit: Well , is it different for places like the bathroom? I was able to manage to get a cap on desire in battles but not in places like the bathroom and the desires bar remains unchanged... this makes me think if karryn masturbates in the middle of battle, I'll break the game again.
I found that setting the max to 50 won't break the game and will avoid most of the progress on the limited parts. the toilet mini game allows to use skills out of order with a big stamina penalty.

boolausus123

Apr 11, 2020
How do I uninstall a mod? Is there a way to unistall a mod without having to start a new save? I wish there was a way to cheat my way to max lvl and already be at max lewd level with all sex skills without having to spend multiple hours reaching that point.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes