boolausus123

Apr 11, 2020
anyone can fuck Karin for this you need: cock and vagina desire above 100 and being completely naked may need to drop stamina and energy to 0 in a normal fight.
That wasn't what I meant. I meant whenever I fight Yetis, they only go for titfuck + blowjobs. Nomin was the only Yeti to fuck her vagina, so I was wondering if the other Yetis do the same.

Jul 4, 2018
Anyone know of a way to fix the FPS/Speed issues with MTool? Every time I try to speed the game up via MTool it lags the SHIT out of the game, especially in sex scenarios.

James1980

Feb 17, 2018
Not currently from this developer. Maybe some other developer will make a game like KP focused on lesbian content (I don't know of any currently being made), or someone might take the long LONG time to make a modded lesbian version of KP. But I doubt anyone will make that mod, since it would require at minimum all the prisoner art assets (including ones that interact with Karryn) which is a huge amount of assets. Then there's all the text, skill changes, exc to make it really make sense.
Some one has already been working on this... don't expect it any time soon tho

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

Eddy5893181

Jun 24, 2021
Sure. The easiest method is editing the cleanup function. This sets a certain amount which will always be present:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
However, choosing numbers for certain areas may break the game in certain situations (e.g. side jobs). This happens if she has cum (or other stuff) where it's normally not possible to get in this situation. So here's an alternative tweak which does not add cum in general but rather stops the cleaning. This means the stuff stays on after battle or work (as you like), but will get cleaned when needed. Both approaches can be combined. If anything still breaks, I'll try to fix/clarify stuff.

I can't find the actor.cleanUpLiquids();

Last edited:
Jul 11, 2017
Who knows how to release the gym? I just finished the game and I saw on some sites that karrys can go to the gym at level 3, but I don't know how to release it or is there some DLC on top of that?

• Angry
Reactions: zoomies

Forgotten123

Aug 6, 2021
[ОШИБКА (1678840521009) 15.03.2023 02:41:55] не определено
неопределенный
[ОШИБКА (1678840521009) 15.03.2023 02:41:55] TypeError: this.passiveStatesRaw(...).contains не является функцией
в Game_Enemy.Game_BattlerBase.isPassiveStateAffected (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_AutoPassiveStates.js:552:36)
в Game_Enemy.Game_BattlerBase.isStateAffected (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_AutoPassiveStates.js:435:14)
в Game_Enemy.Game_BattlerBase.isDeathStateAffected (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_objects.js:2226:17)
на Game_Enemy.Game_BattlerBase.isAlive (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_objects.js:2658:39)
в chrome-extension://dbennnnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyEnemyTroop.js:120:23
в Array.filter (<анонимно>)
в Game_Troop.membersNeededToBeSubdued (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyEnemyTroop.js:119:27)
в Game_Troop.isAllDead (chrome-extension://dbennnnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyEnemyTroop.js:106:17)
в Function.BattleManager.isBattleEnd (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/MPP_SmoothBattleLog.js:240:50)
в Function.BattleManager.isBusy (chrome-extension://dbennnnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/MPP_SmoothBattleLog.js:233:14)
аnyone know what to do with that

LadyPussy

Dec 30, 2022
The game takes up all my cpu at times, I tried everything and I don't know what to do, recommendations? My components can run this game very calmly but even so it is very laggy

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes