Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
In the new version, I still have the old vagina sex skill, is that normal?. I thought there was a new one :unsure:
Capture d’écran (35).png

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
Can you guys give him a break already? He explained it well saying he couldn't let go of the game, saying he didn't think it feels finished. However, that's often something we say because we struggle with when it comes to letting go, had the same issue with work in the past.
In the end, he released a full game, a GOOD game, whether he releases the DLC or not. His health has priority. And if we want more games like this in the future, we really need to respect that decision. Don't push away good devs because of a DLC that will or will not come...
Reading his long post, I respect his decision. He seems haunted with 'finishing' a game because he can't let go after 4 years.
to be honest, now the fans still didn't make serious mods that actually makes equal or better scene are because they still respect creator. that's why they many wanna take over this project yet if the demand still high, many modder would not care all of that and make it under pretext moddder content.

ZeoSychros

Oct 22, 2017
any solution ? I instal gym dlc to newest version of the game
maybe it because you overwrite or replace new script with the oldest one, it used old function who doesn't exist (or change) on newer build, for a safer reason (backup your save file before activated trainer eddict) you can use file shared by dosnoob (it has most of newer files which is compatible with official dlc *stray hair*)

juehn

Nov 13, 2021
but that honestly felt like the typical jhrpg copy pasta that gets posted here every few days so I'd disagree with that one
To be honest, I enjoyed Meltys as well. I like the setting, even though it's been done a lot of times, the art was enjoyable and the story was OK. It's obviously way less complex than this game, but I still consider Meltys a good one. I bought it after playing for free first and don't regret a bit.

dosnoob

Nov 19, 2021
any solution ? I instal gym dlc to newest version of the game
Looks like you're using a some old build, v1.0.7. The version in the op is 1.2.1. I tested with that ver. and it's working fine...
Try backing up the save folder, then download OP's version, then copy saves and gym.

jackops

May 18, 2017
I have the pregnancy mod enabled and I got a question. Is Birth Control glitched? Because I have it active but it doesn't prevent getting pregnant. I was wondering, does Research has to constantly remain repaired for birth control to actually work or is it just bugged?
pls can you upload your game with the mods installed? idk why but adding mods in this game is real a paine :eek:

ScrollPast

Dec 18, 2018
Is there a sex scene for the bar minigame? The receptionist and the stripper both have unique sex scenes. But I haven't put much time into the bar minigame. So far in the bar all I've seen is Karryn flashing her boobs. Should I put more time in the bar minigame or did I already see everything?

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Is there a sex scene for the bar minigame? The receptionist and the stripper both have unique sex scenes. But I haven't put much time into the bar minigame. So far in the bar all I've seen is Karryn flashing her boobs. Should I put more time in the bar minigame or did I already see everything?
You have to get her drunk/accept drinks.

Reactions: ScrollPast

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
As the other guy indicated, the only sex content in bar is flashing and the faux-defeat scene when she gets too drunk. There's no handjobs under the table or anything like that.

Reactions: ich0 and ScrollPast

ThatHero

May 28, 2021
Honestly, I wouldn't mind the intended Gym DLC being put on hold for longer and just getting what they currently have fixed and released largely as is.

They could even do something simple like having the current one implemented with some tweaks to make it have additional minor benefits/consequences akin to the Artisan Meals. Just some small stat buffs to add some worth to the time investment while you enjoy the art.

That way, after mulling over the idea for however long they need, they can come back and implement their idea as a compliment to the base Gym side job or as another side job entirely.

dima.245

Oct 11, 2020
I don't know english using google translate

ModOrganizer won't start. in the process window it is shown, nothing else happens.
it was initially launched.
downloaded ModOrganizer itself, installed mod organizer integration plugins,
installed in the game, Karryns Prison CCMod, played the whole game to the end. as little sex scene as possible.
to get some bonuses.
in the free game mode, I went to suppress the riot of the 3rd floor while the sex battle got out a bug in the game.
No matter how many times I restarted the game, the error popped up every time I started it.
Well, I decided to delete the game along with the mod, without disabling the game mod through ModOrganizer (just in case, I said). downloaded a new one.
when I decided to repeat the procedure with the mod,
I launch ModOrganizer, its window does not open. just vyshyt in the processes of the task manager.
removed ModOrganizer along with the plugin, downloaded it in its pure form, but the problem did not go away.

tell me, ModOrganizer, does it create configuration files anywhere on the computer? Or in the register?
Maybe it's because of the described problem.

• Angry
Reactions: RedAISkye
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes