Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018
Sorry if i missed the link, but I managed to get the demo upload of the fan made "shower mod" sometime back, but now cant find the source ...
Does anyone have the link to the creators website ready to share, plus maybe information if anything progressed there in the last months?

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
The entire game is already completed and shipped. Honestly it amazes me that in a pirate game forum where one of the best lewd games of the year is, where it had ontime builds posted, consistent developer progress reports, and then a full feature complete release that people still are complaining that...the devs aren't making as much new content as fast as the pirates want for a game that is complete.

If you want "milking it", look at other fucking games. We have the various monstergirl ranch games with only tiny numerical changes for years on an incomplete game with no dev updates, or monstergirl island with a straight up scammer running it with no changes or even updates for years, the 1 hour of work shovelware copypaste games. But no, complain that the fully complete game with constant dev updates and progress reports is "milking it" because what, a DLC for the finished game is coming along slowly?
How dare you call this game complete? You're not allowed to call it complete until the demands of each and every person who's pirated the game are met!

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Can you guys give him a break already? He explained it well saying he couldn't let go of the game, saying he didn't think it feels finished. However, that's often something we say because we struggle with when it comes to letting go, had the same issue with work in the past.
In the end, he released a full game, a GOOD game, whether he releases the DLC or not. His health has priority. And if we want more games like this in the future, we really need to respect that decision. Don't push away good devs because of a DLC that will or will not come...
Reading his long post, I respect his decision. He seems haunted with 'finishing' a game because he can't let go after 4 years.

Aug 14, 2021
I need help with something, how can I make karryn use her dildo during gloryhole scene? just a bit of context her cock desires limit was around 85 and the rest of her desires are around 150 or more

Edit: Nvm someone in discord gave me on how to do it

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
GUYS CAN SOMEONE POST THE BBC MOD HERE PLS. I LOOK THİS FOR DİSCORD BUT I THİNK THEY DELETE İT. I CANNOT FİND THİS MOD.
One, caps lock off.

Two, it's hosted over on loverslab. Click the second link in the mods / tweaks section of the first post here. That is a post here that has links to most of the mods currently available for KP.

Reactions: Scorpioguy99

AhogeExcel

Mar 1, 2018
I'm just going to write this down for Remtairy's sanity's sake. I love the game they make. I played it through many times, in different builds, I'm over 300 hours with it, and with the new stray pubes DLC, I decided to play it through again. I only managed to buy the game after 200 hours of gameplay, but what I came to realize, that people doesn't respect each other even here. Whether or not the game gets new content, that's all just extra. This is a finished, completely playable game, with many fun aspects in it. You can have your personal opinions of course, but without writing it up to the dev who created this game for you. Any new content is highly welcomed, and I'm sure (or hope) I'm not alone. But the treatment people give to others without even knowing their circumstances, expecting the devs to do exactly what they want, and be perfect, is just a joke. Remtairy created something, which is fun, playable, and a whole. Don't go badmouthing the dev, just because he's having a hard time in life, or his sanity is drained. And definitely don't get surprised if you really don't get extra content after all of this. Which would be a shame, because this is an actual good game. Many people know here how hard it is to find a good hentai game like this. Instead of finding the fault in everything, just try to enjoy the game as a whole right now. If you do that, before you realize, there will be something new to it.

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
Rem. Please make your next game a female super heroine game. I imagine the game with a similar battle system to KP but with ever more powerful super villians wearing down yourdefenses over time and corrupting you until they've made you their bitch / save the world if you finish the game.

You could then even have an option once sufficiently corrupted to become a super villian yourself and start female domming the other super heroes / civilians.

PLEASE REM

Alli72

Mar 2, 2019
Is the receptionist and waitress jobs only one set time now? I remember there used to be options how long you worked

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
That subscriber post was very long and rambling can some nice person give me the low down?
Tl:dr They are going to be taking a break for a month and the plan right now if I understand correctly is to release the gym DLC in the state it is now. For a variety of reasons Karryn's Prison was stressful for them and while they were hoping to re-structure the gym DLC they couldn't come up with an effective way to do so.

Reactions: jackops and drwood

Kepstich

Nov 29, 2021
Hi,
Does anyone know which file (and lines) I have to edit to have inmates being able to masturbate during the waitress job?
I did it in a previous version long time ago but I can't remember how.
All I can remember is that it was like one or two lines and a bit risky because if the inmate cum while refusing your drink you're stuck at the choices menu to force him to take the drink. But since inmates just leave the bar when they cum, all choices are unavailable and you have to reset (was still worth to take that risk imo).

Edit for myself:
Found in RemtairyEnemySex.js
Change the following "false" to "true"
JavaScript:
Game_Enemy.prototype.canJerkOff = function(target) {
    if(Karryn.isInWaitressServingPose()) return false;

Last edited:

dima.245

Oct 11, 2020
The game has Russian language. not all interface elements and settings items are translated.
you can add it to the description.

boolausus123

Apr 11, 2020
I have the pregnancy mod enabled and I got a question. Is Birth Control glitched? Because I have it active but it doesn't prevent getting pregnant. I was wondering, does Research has to constantly remain repaired for birth control to actually work or is it just bugged?

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
Yeah, this is too big to respond to, it seems like you responded to nothing I said, and going on some tangent about the need for creative freedom. so I'll try summarise the main points.

Obviously, the conception and creation of the game is solely dependent on the artist. And if it provides something that players want, it'll gather a fanbase and support the game. And in situations where its an ongoing project then it'll need to provide what the fanbase wants. Notice how every step of the way the fanbase being satisfied is crucial to making the game a success

its actually idiotic to think the game was made purely for altruistic intentions lol. This game and 99% of every game released is created in the hopes that it will be a success.

Literally, nothing I said destroys unique ideas. As long as those ideas are what your fanbase wants. Unique ideas are actually often what people are looking for.

Risk-taking is important sure but if the risk doesn't play out, you either double down on your own vision and destroy your reputation and support or you concede to the demands of the fanbase and continue being a success. aka the Sonic movie

Seeing artists screw the fanbase over and over again, both indie and AAA for greed has skewed my outlook on artists tbf. I admit i'm quick to see the worst in artists and the best of the player base, but i think in this day and age that outlook is warranted.
Lol sure lad, you barely made a counter argument, but I agree with most of what you said for once... Although still very off point.

j1z1vxfzhcw51_proc22.jpg

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes