silentwookie

Jan 18, 2018
He should fix the bugs, release it, and do something else. People will decide with their wallets if it´s good or not (probably not).
But move on, dude

Reactions: goldenb

EmilIrving

Jun 29, 2017
Some takes here are something. Did anybody even bother to look at the feedback the Gym Beta got? The vast majority didn't demand a rework or something. They just wanted some sort of gameplay added that is more in line with what KP is about. And there were multiple ideas people were throwing around, that would not need any more CGs or voicework or anything.

Also just as a Side Note, the idea that they wanted the Gym to be something unique and different, well they failed in achieving that. It is basically Glory Hole 2.0, with that the Desire System is pointless, as a pure Karryn there is no reason to do the Side Job and as a Slut Karryn you just pick what you want to see, for no real reason other to look at pretty pictures. Also there is no direction on what you should do. You just do stuff. That is why the Side Job gets stale extremly fast.
Please, people there were suggesting either have the prisoners/guards working out there be sabotaged by being debuffed if Karryn had sex with them at the gym or have Karryn gain stats to course correct the individual player's build. The former truly doesn't help unless a slutty Karryn cannot get to them all without jumping from one dick to another unless she does a 'demonstration', but if the stripper job is anything to go by, anyone not horny would probably just leave. The latter will require a rework.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
A slut build save.
Maybe this one I hacked and made with modification, I never played the game really, may crash to get back to normal game I think talk to some npc's and start a scene which can warp you to the right area to be able to get back home. Should be transported to gallery test room with that save.

If you get into a battle in test room the sexual skills are hacked too, don't know if its everything in the game too many to test and some crash the game if you say use trainer skills made for gym but you're not in the gym or don't have the dlc it will crash by looking for files that aren't there or don't match up. Same with using goblin skills against a human I think. I can't remember but you probably don't need global if you make a save file24 and just overwrite with mine.

Reactions: Robster

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Please, people there were suggesting either have the prisoners/guards working out there be sabotaged by being debuffed if Karryn had sex with them at the gym or have Karryn gain stats to course correct the individual player's build. The former truly doesn't help unless a slutty Karryn cannot get to them all without jumping from one dick to another unless she does a 'demonstration', but if the stripper job is anything to go by, anyone not horny would probably just leave. The latter will require a rework.
Ofc there were some suggetions like this. But let's have a look at posts, that actually recieved Upvotes for the most part:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I could go for more but you get the point

Reactions: MalkavsRustyBones

jacq2e

Sep 16, 2019
Someone actually knows what staff efficency does? It don't seems to affect any money values. Even worse, when I try to farm it and repair the staff lounge, the money I get per days drop. How does it work exactly?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Someone actually knows what staff efficency does? It don't seems to affect any money values. Even worse, when I try to farm it and repair the staff lounge, the money I get per days drop. How does it work exactly?
I do not remember the exact numbers and stuff, but I believe "staff efficiency" improves the effects of the "hire lawyer" and "hire accountant" edicts in level 2.

Unfortunately all those edicts come with a hefty flat expense increase (at least for the early game) in exchange for percentage increases to your income. So basically until you have an operation setup where you are gaining a lot of money, they are not worth having.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Holy shit, this thread has become a total shitshow in few days, even more so than usual...
I mean i'm all about petty conflicts and stoking the coals but shit like this is why Jesus changed his middlename to "Fucking" and died in vain on the cross...

EmilIrving

Jun 29, 2017
"actually recieved Upvotes-"
Please don't use that as a reason.

The critiques those posters shared are right, you are right, but THAT shouldn't be the reason to point them out. As a pure Karryn, there is practically only moving from one prisoner/guard working out to another, observing their forms, and advising them. So yeah, it gets "old". But... This job is there so people that are doing a pure run won't feel jeopardized by this one and ignore it like the other side jobs due to the corruption themes.

Reactions: manscout

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
So...Is this gym DLC actually out yet or what? Keep seeing this game pop-up and I nearly cum buckets just to see people saying it isn't done yet.
Nope and it won't be probably for some time, since the Dev just announced that he would take a break for an month because he has a mind block of how to "fix" the Gym DLC. So maybe something will happen in a month or he will just release it as it is. The updates currently are just Bug Fixes for the Hair DLC that just released.

forsited

Oct 6, 2018
Nope and it won't be probably for some time, since the Dev just announced that he would take a break for an month because he has a mind block of how to "fix" the Gym DLC. So maybe something will happen in a month or he will just release it as it is. The updates currently are just Bug Fixes for the Hair DLC that just released.
Ah, thanks. I haven't done another playthrough because I've been waiting for the dlc to drop. It's killing me.

JellyGlass

Jan 28, 2018
New image pack mod in the Receptionist mode:

[MCRamenBoy]ReceptionistMeiko (Image Pack)

The first release of "Meiko from school prison" to work at the reception.

- Requires installation of the " " first
- Link to

Preview:
Since I already am working on a hair recolor mod. I will throw in white as I also love Prison School.

JellyGlass

Jan 28, 2018
So, did they really release a DLC with different hair colors but didn't update the cut-in images hair color or is just me that is still seeing the purple hair in all of them?
They didnt change the animated cuttins. I looked into changing them myself and it would be a crazy amount of work because how they are made. Thats even if I had the original Photoshop files. I don't expect them to get done plus it will really bloat the game and probably slowing it down farther.

Reactions: septimusand
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes