Gabila

Aug 13, 2021
View attachment 492821

Overview:
In Karryn's Prison, you play as Karryn, the new female Chief Warden of a notoriously lenient prison that has just rioted. Will you subjugate the rowdy inmates through force, or will you be subjugated yourself as your resistance towards their nonstop sexual advances starts dropping? Shape yourself and the prison the way you want to with the Edicts system! Struggle against sexual advances with the Willpower and Desire system! Become more and more vulnerable to sex with the Passives system!​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-22
Release Date: 2023-03-22
Developer: Remtairy - - - -
Censored: No
Version: v1.2.1d2 + Stray Pubes DLC
Language: English
Other Games: Meltys Quest [v1.2k] [Happy Life]
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Other: COMPRESSED*

Extras: - Fan Sig
Mods/Tweak Guide(s): HERE & HERE

RedAISkye thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1609265 View attachment 1609274 View attachment 1609269 View attachment 1609267 View attachment 1609273 View attachment 1609270 View attachment 1609271 View attachment 1609268 View attachment 1609266 View attachment 1609275 View attachment 1609276 View attachment 1609278 View attachment 1609272 View attachment 907514 View attachment 907513 View attachment 907515
[/QUOTE
View attachment 492821

Overview:
In Karryn's Prison, you play as Karryn, the new female Chief Warden of a notoriously lenient prison that has just rioted. Will you subjugate the rowdy inmates through force, or will you be subjugated yourself as your resistance towards their nonstop sexual advances starts dropping? Shape yourself and the prison the way you want to with the Edicts system! Struggle against sexual advances with the Willpower and Desire system! Become more and more vulnerable to sex with the Passives system!​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-22
Release Date: 2023-03-22
Developer: Remtairy - - - -
Censored: No
Version: v1.2.1d2 + Stray Pubes DLC
Language: English
Other Games: Meltys Quest [v1.2k] [Happy Life]
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Other: COMPRESSED*

Extras: - Fan Sig
Mods/Tweak Guide(s): HERE & HERE

RedAISkye thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1609265 View attachment 1609274 View attachment 1609269 View attachment 1609267 View attachment 1609273 View attachment 1609270 View attachment 1609271 View attachment 1609268 View attachment 1609266 View attachment 1609275 View attachment 1609276 View attachment 1609278 View attachment 1609272 View attachment 907514 View attachment 907513 View attachment 907515
what does the dlc add to the game?, sorry if i replied wrong, never replied many things in the community

Majere40

Jan 19, 2018
See, when a warden and a prisoner love eachother very much....

Nah you need to install CCMod for pregnancy. On the discord is another mod for a different outfit
Considering how well has been done, I'd wish the pregnancy mode became part of the official game.

dfsc1234

Nov 15, 2020
Sure. The easiest method is editing the cleanup function. This sets a certain amount which will always be present:
However, choosing numbers for certain areas may break the game in certain situations (e.g. side jobs). This happens if she has cum (or other stuff) where it's normally not possible to get in this situation. So here's an alternative tweak which does not add cum in general but rather stops the cleaning. This means the stuff stays on after battle or work (as you like), but will get cleaned when needed. Both approaches can be combined. If anything still breaks, I'll try to fix/clarify stuff.

can someone explain me pls i can't fine any actor.cleanUpLiquids(); line in RemtairyPrison.js and RemtairyKarrynEmote.js

panabas

Feb 6, 2021
I managed to make the CC and pregnancy mods work normally, but the Piercings and Tattoos Mod does not work. Would Anyone know where to put the items of this mod in the original folders of the game? tnks

dima.245

Oct 11, 2020
let's make a guide.
what I managed to find out I will describe. will naturally need to be supplemented.
the base (no mod) game has 3 endings:
1- ending - empress, requires a minimum level of debauchery and possibly virginity. (after the end - to a new game +)
2- ending - happy. the level of debauchery is high (at the end - there is the possibility of a free game with the choice of a new game +, you need to leave the main gate to where you came in the opening)
3- ending order will drop to 0 about titles at the end of the game.
title given:
for virginity for the empress ending
for collecting all volumes of the book about the hero (opens access to the purchase of additional items of equipment)

frost97

Aug 4, 2017
Hi, so i was wondering about how to get the yeti carry pose, anyone have any idea how to get that, i can only get the other scene..

BRoss5

Jul 29, 2018
Anyone know if there is or is going to be a female only version of this game? Lots of lesbian corruption and pleasure would be amazing in my opinion.

• Angry
Reactions: DemonLord98

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Anyone know if there is or is going to be a female only version of this game? Lots of lesbian corruption and pleasure would be amazing in my opinion.
Not currently from this developer. Maybe some other developer will make a game like KP focused on lesbian content (I don't know of any currently being made), or someone might take the long LONG time to make a modded lesbian version of KP. But I doubt anyone will make that mod, since it would require at minimum all the prisoner art assets (including ones that interact with Karryn) which is a huge amount of assets. Then there's all the text, skill changes, exc to make it really make sense.

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
anyone can fuck Karin for this you need: cock and vagina desire above 100 and being completely naked may need to drop stamina and energy to 0 in a normal fight.
I don't know if anything changed in the recent updates but Nomin was indeed the only yeti that would penetrate Karryn. The common ones needed you to kick them with cock and vagina desires at 100 when you don't have the halberd.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
I don't know if anything changed in the recent updates but Nomin was indeed the only yeti that would penetrate Karryn. The common ones needed you to kick them with cock and vagina desires at 100 when you don't have the halberd.
Works also with cock-kick with the same parameters, less they fix that. At least it did in earlier versions. Cock kick with halbred if no enemies can disarm you, they should counter grab, vagina fuck when 100 in cock/pussy desire.

dima.245

Oct 11, 2020
right now, at every level in a battle, for example, when you fall or lose, there is a scene in the form of a sex fight, they can also ass and sissy and mouth, depending on the level of desire. sort of like enemies should be in a state of lust during normal combat, you can seduce with the seduction skill when the skill becomes available

Dakyrik

Apr 28, 2019
Hi guys I downloaded the stray dlc, but i cant change karryns hair color, i can change de option to black but once i close the options menu it goes back to purple, any fix?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes