yodyna

Nov 19, 2022
I beat this game once on normal, its easly one of best H games ever made so after a year break i decided to play it again, this time with preg mode and on hardest difficulty.

My god, how much i regret this decision. Not only game is harder overall (as expected) but enemy is calling reinforcements left and right, sometimes twice per wave. To make it worse normal enemy can cum even 3 times till they will be defeated. Just this makes game so tedious with long never ending sex scenes its just nonsense. Im dedicated to beat it, savescumming with no shame but like dude, i think no one ever thought of testing this :D

• Haha
Reactions: camper88

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I beat this game once on normal, its easly one of best H games ever made so after a year break i decided to play it again, this time with preg mode and on hardest difficulty.

My god, how much i regret this decision. Not only game is harder overall (as expected) but enemy is calling reinforcements left and right, sometimes twice per wave. To make it worse normal enemy can cum even 3 times till they will be defeated. Just this makes game so tedious with long never ending sex scenes its just nonsense. Im dedicated to beat it, savescumming with no shame but like dude, i think no one ever thought of testing this :D
You know you can easily tweak the mod to for example disable reinforcements, right?

Lapdumb

Aug 22, 2021
Yo Guys nedd your help, I have Mod Organizer 2 now installed but an new instance cant be created cause Karryns Prison cant be found, how do I proceed?

Lapdumb

Aug 22, 2021
You read the again, and this time thoroughly. Mod Organizer is not the only thing you need.
Thx, got the Plug in now the only thing i dont get tho where should i extract for example karrynpregmod

Lapdumb

Aug 22, 2021
Look at one of my older posts on this thread (in spoiler). Literally spelled out a step-by-step. Doesn't require MO2 either (which is quite overkill for a game as straightforward as this).
yeah it does work for CC, I also do it that way but not for the preg mod, for my understanding you need Mod organizer for that.

• Angry
Reactions: RedAISkye

Lapdumb

Aug 22, 2021
Look at one of my older posts on this thread (in spoiler). Literally spelled out a step-by-step. Doesn't require MO2 either (which is quite overkill for a game as straightforward as this).
Nvm bro, i just dont get how to get the pregmod to work. And also not familiar how the Mod organizer works. I will just let it go, but still thx to everyone that tried to help me

yodyna

Nov 19, 2022
You know you can easily tweak the mod to for example disable reinforcements, right?
I read you can, but never found option to do that, is it in the game like in general options somewhere? I will check again but im blind.
Also i kinda like reinforcements, mechanic is fun its just that they are used way too often, pretty much 80% of the time per every wave.

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
So we can't use MOD2 with this version of Karryn ? i installed the plugins but it won't let me select my files directory.

I guess the game needs to be installed through Steam ?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I read you can, but never found option to do that, is it in the game like in general options somewhere? I will check again but im blind.
Also i kinda like reinforcements, mechanic is fun its just that they are used way too often, pretty much 80% of the time per every wave.
No ingame options. Take a look at CC_Config.js using notepad or notepad++. You can tweak alot of features the mod offers there.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
What are the links updated with the gymDLC and the pregmod?
I have two games, one that breaks and one that at this point clearly does not have the newer dlc

• Angry
Reactions: zoomies
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes