semanuel2630

Jun 7, 2020
Im not quite sure if i understand what you mean by mini sex scenes during the normal battle but i try:

"before Karryn faints out" would imply you dont mean defeat scene.
You meantioned bar which has a blowbang defeat scene. Another scene happens when karryn is drunk.
I guess you mean that "scene".

Did you ever had a drink and still call the waitress just to tease her or ask if she want a drink too ?
I wonder what happen if she drinks too much....
No my friend, Im not exactly talking about a whole Sex scene. Im talking about those longer Sexual Attacaks when the prisioners hv a lewder approach of Karryn. These use to happen in the middle of the batlle time and karryn can be attacked by more than one prisioner when it´s a enemy party. I realised I needed to acheive a certain Desire Points in a speciffic body part of her, but I still not understand when it is the exactly moment and how much points are required to these longer lewd attacks happen.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
No my friend, Im not exactly talking about a whole Sex scene. Im talking about those longer Sexual Attacaks when the prisioners hv a lewder approach of Karryn. These use to happen in the middle of the batlle time and karryn can be attacked by more than one prisioner when it´s a enemy party. I realised I needed to acheive a certain Desire Points in a speciffic body part of her, but I still not understand when it is the exactly moment and how much points are required to these longer lewd attacks happen.
Game should tell you the exact numbers if you hover your cursor above each desire heart. If it doesn't, you need to buy edicts that allow karryn to make money by selling her own personal information.
Other than meeting desire requirements, you also need to make sure she is wet and atleast partially naked for vaginal penetration to happen. Game tells you about her current situation(naked, aroused, wet etc) under stamina bar, try hovering your cursor over there.
Lastly, not all enemies are able to initiate vaginal or anal sex. On first map thugs are your best bet for initiating vaginal sex.

ixet_mad

Mar 24, 2019
Guys! help urgently! Installed MO, installed the necessary plugin, but the game simply does not start through MO. A launcher appears and crashes after a few minutes without launching the game. What to do?

• Angry
Reactions: RedAISkye

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
This game can do a lot more. Lots of features could be added. It has unlimited potential for expansion and to become an ultimate game.
Sadly developers don't seem to care about expanding the game and its features. If I knew programming I would have contributed to it for free. Hopefully lots of people including you will see the endless possibilities it has while you play.
Yeah of course. Well one thing i want to add in their defense though is the difference between imagination and desire to make something great and then the cost of energy time and money and skill to bring it to fruition.

I myself have started great project doing maps and campaigns for Broodwar and then writing stories and building something before giving up realizing I simply do not have the resourses or skill to do it properly.

semanuel2630

Jun 7, 2020
Game should tell you the exact numbers if you hover your cursor above each desire heart. If it doesn't, you need to buy edicts that allow karryn to make money by selling her own personal information.
Other than meeting desire requirements, you also need to make sure she is wet and atleast partially naked for vaginal penetration to happen. Game tells you about her current situation(naked, aroused, wet etc) under stamina bar, try hovering your cursor over there.
Lastly, not all enemies are able to initiate vaginal or anal sex. On first map thugs are your best bet for initiating vaginal sex.
Ownn I see I see. Well I was just a litlle confused cause when it happens the first time, I was rising her Cock Desire then a Handjob Scene appears in the middle of the battle, when the bar reachs the 100. So I deduce it should work for the other Body parts as well. But it looks like the eddits and her state hv some real influence to start these short Lewd Scenes. I just curious about it cause I m planning to make a Run where the gameplaying could vary between her mind skills and the lewd side of her habilitties. I'll keep plying and see what happens and what will change conform I keep going.

ScrollPast

Dec 18, 2018
Hey there fellas! I'm kind of new player in Karryn´s Prison. My question is about the Mini Sex Scenes Events during the normal battle, before Karryn faints out. What do I have to do to start one of these Sex Scenes?

I tried to do it increasing her desires points until above 100 in each one of her sexual body points, when I choosed one by one. But almost everytime that the bar stays higher then 100 in one speciffic point, the batlle keeps going in a repetitive looping of the prisioners teasin her but without a real sex scene.

What can I do to start the Sex Event batlle , without the prisioners just tease her until the batlle ends ?
The game is designed to gradually ease you into the sex events. If you keep raising your desires, your maximum desires will increase and the threshold to start events will lower. Pay attention to the "passives" that you unlock. Some accessories you buy can help you focus a desire. Eventually, after triggering enough sex events naturally, you will unlock sex skills which let you manually initiate events.

ScrollPast

Dec 18, 2018
I need some help for late-game stuff. I got the happy ending, but whenever I go to the strip club she can barely survive 6 minutes because I can't use mind abilities, so once she collects a bit of cum she just orgasms every turn and gets into an orgasm stun-lock. Therefore, I can't use her stripper abilities, I don't meet the fan requests, and people leave the club frustrated and I don't gain reputation. I got the Happy Life title, Heart gift, and Palladium, but I don't have enough energy to survive. She once orgasmed 20 times in one turn.

So is there any way to make the stripper mini-game more playable again? Is there a passive that lets her not lose her turn when orgasming, or any way to use mind abilities in the stripper mini-game?

Nov 2, 2021
I need some help for late-game stuff. I got the happy ending, but whenever I go to the strip club she can barely survive 6 minutes because I can't use mind abilities, so once she collects a bit of cum she just orgasms every turn and gets into an orgasm stun-lock. Therefore, I can't use her stripper abilities, I don't meet the fan requests, and people leave the club frustrated and I don't gain reputation. I got the Happy Life title, Heart gift, and Palladium, but I don't have enough energy to survive. She once orgasmed 20 times in one turn.

So is there any way to make the stripper mini-game more playable again? Is there a passive that lets her not lose her turn when orgasming, or any way to use mind abilities in the stripper mini-game?
The clumsy wench title you get from dropping drinks in the bar mini-game lowers orgasm damage and could be useful. something else i figured out is that karryn takes more pleasure damage when she's nude, so for longer shifts it's best not to strip or not strip completely. Otherwise if that doesn't work, she might be too far gone and best to start a new game fully focused on leveling up her endurance.

Reactions: ScrollPast

lp771230

Sep 29, 2020
Is there a passive or perverted skill archive at the beginning?
Pregnancy changing clothes looking for MOD?

Last edited:

Deneswherth

Jul 9, 2018
I'm thinking of doing an 'accurate' run, where Karryn initially focuses on being proper and getting stronger but as she gets more perverted and corrupted it reflects in what she buys/does.

But I wonder If it would be a waste of gold/edicts if I don't from the start gear her towards stamina and mind training or waste levels on attack stats.

Also, what are some other good playstyles? Over the years I've seen people mention a few but never heard if they were effective.

(By playstyle I meant stuff like focusing on attack, focusing on dodge and charm, etc.)

Last edited:

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
I think there was a ability to restore energy with the willpower green thing but can not recall how i unlocked it. I go for the total slut way of couse so not sure if I need it to beat the other level. I have level 1 subjugated.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
What's the level cap btw, and will you be able to get all edicts on the easiest difficulty? I assume money won't be a problem there, which is what you use to get the edicts.

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017

if you intend to do a slut run normally you are never in danger or being stunlock by orgarms. You focus on Endurance and Energy and the game become almost impossible to lose.

If you want to reach endgame without using sex, you need to rush it and finish it as quick as possible to unlock as little passiv as possible. So you're not supposed to spend time doing side jobs. You can still do the receptionist job to get control by making sure no gobelins manage to grope you and Tavern minigame for more money by refusing alchool (you need a lot of willpower for that) and fixing your outfit as soon as it's possible.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes