aalexkj24

Dec 18, 2018
How to equip piercings and tattoo. i unzipped KP_mod to www dir and started the game, but no option to equip piercings and tatoo

AveryFlare

Apr 10, 2022
I found this game quite a while ago through here and thought it was going to be a really good game cause of how much discussion there were. I got to level 4 now and man does this game show how annoying it is to get through it by staying a virgin and not losing. combat feels extremely against you what with the annoying RPS mechanic where enemies can change theirs mid attack meaning if you go slower, you end up doing no damage, the annoying chance to graze which basically just another miss, random reinforcement calls that always will lead to you losing and for some reason, incredibly awful level scaling. Idk if its cause i sped through the floors and now I'm underleveled (day 21 lvl 33) or whatever cause I can barely get through the first wave of floor 4 enemies. one of the only h games that makes me want to pull my hair out. There are game where its fairly unfair and is still fun but this game just feels awful. and this is with modifying the files so i can save and get rid of the autosave before battle. I had enough torturing myself that I have stop lurking and come here to ask for help. Thanks.

Reactions: OneSpoopyBoi

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I found this game quite a while ago through here and thought it was going to be a really good game cause of how much discussion there were. I got to level 4 now and man does this game show how annoying it is to get through it by staying a virgin and not losing. combat feels extremely against you what with the annoying RPS mechanic where enemies can change theirs mid attack meaning if you go slower, you end up doing no damage, the annoying chance to graze which basically just another miss, random reinforcement calls that always will lead to you losing and for some reason, incredibly awful level scaling. Idk if its cause i sped through the floors and now I'm underleveled (day 21 lvl 33) or whatever cause I can barely get through the first wave of floor 4 enemies. one of the only h games that makes me want to pull my hair out. There are game where its fairly unfair and is still fun but this game just feels awful. and this is with modifying the files so i can save and get rid of the autosave before battle. I had enough torturing myself that I have stop lurking and come here to ask for help. Thanks.
Random Reinforcements? You play with Mods? Because there are no random reinforcements. Only Lizards can call for backup which is just a special moves of theirs so kill them first = no reinforcements.

For the Rest if you struggle with Normal Battle my guess would be that your Mind and Agility are to low. If your Mind is high enough and you use your Special Attacks + Ki, you should one-shot most enemies that don't have Overblown Protection. And if your Agi is high enough, you not only tend to go first, you also dodge a lot more attacks making you survive for longer.

Now these aren't a must have but Mind is probably the most important Stat in the entire Game. Agi is debatable but in my opinion at least the best combat Stat out of the 3.

Also just a Side Note Level Scaling is not really that big of a Deal. A lot of people will even tell you, you have to go fast to beat it via normal battle. Now that is not true since you can take your time and it is fine but it is just to point out that enemies outscaling you is not that big of a deal.

AveryFlare

Apr 10, 2022
Random Reinforcements? You play with Mods? Because there are no random reinforcements. Only Lizards can call for backup which is just a special moves of theirs so kill them first = no reinforcements.

For the Rest if you struggle with Normal Battle my guess would be that your Mind and Agility are to low. If your Mind is high enough and you use your Special Attacks + Ki, you should one-shot most enemies that don't have Overblown Protection. And if your Agi is high enough, you not only tend to go first, you also dodge a lot more attacks making you survive for longer.

Now these aren't a must have but Mind is probably the most important Stat in the entire Game. Agi is debatable but in my opinion at least the best combat Stat out of the 3.

Also just a Side Note Level Scaling is not really that big of a Deal. A lot of people will even tell you, you have to go fast to beat it via normal battle. Now that is not true since you can take your time and it is fine but it is just to point out that enemies outscaling you is not that big of a deal.
Ah, yeah. I got the cc mod cause i thought it would be neat to have those other stuff. I didn't notice they added that as well. that's a mistake on my part. and yeah, I only just got the first agi edict. i've been focusing on dex. Guess I kind of screwed my stats over a bit. it's pretty hard to start grinding now as well since i need to wait till there's a riot in any of the levels.

Might as well post my edicts here as well.

1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Ah, yeah. I got the cc mod cause i thought it would be neat to have those other stuff. I didn't notice they added that as well. that's a mistake on my part. and yeah, I only just got the first agi edict. i've been focusing on dex. Guess I kind of screwed my stats over a bit. it's pretty hard to start grinding now as well since i need to wait till there's a riot in any of the levels.

Might as well post my edicts here as well.

View attachment 2554519 View attachment 2554520 View attachment 2554521
Well Mods change stuff around so dunno exactly what is everything different. So I can only go off Vanilla but you can get at least an easy Stat boost with buying the +10 Agi Item for example. Jumping from 38 to 48 Agi is already a big difference. What you can also try, is getting to 42 Charm by buying a bunch of cheap Acc. Edicts. With 42 Charm you unlock a Title that if equipped increases your Evasion by 10% which works great together with high Agi.

Then Mind yeah not a fan of such a low Mind Stat but again that is just me. You can also buy the Mind Acc Item to get a Boost but that one is more expensive. Another way to grind Mind Stat, is actually Side Jobs. If you are working a Side Jobs just use Willpower Skills a lot and you should get a few Levels here and there.

Asta_livista

Aug 6, 2019
I know this is a very commonly brought up topic but for some reason my game will not load properly and I am at my wits end
Any suggestions?

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
combat feels extremely against you what with the annoying RPS mechanic where enemies can change theirs mid attack meaning if you go slower,
The RPS system is a trap. Concentrate on one type of attack and you'll be able to one-shot an enemy even if it's the "weak" attack against them.

Greytide

Jun 9, 2018
Is there a CCMod Setting or Version that doesn't need decrypting?
Nevermind found an usable decrypter which could do mult folders at once.

• Angry
Reactions: zoomies

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Is there a CCMod Setting or Version that doesn't need decrypting?
Nevermind found an usable decrypter which could do mult folders at once.
Why are you decrypting? Hope you're not like that other guy from a couple of pages ago that thought just because the files weren't in a playable format that they were corrupted.

ikstarven

Dec 1, 2019
Guys i just drop by after 5 month and Saw that DLC tag, the thing is i been move around 50 page or more and still didnt find any detail about that DLC, can someone explain to me what was the DLC is please~~
literally a png addition of pubic hair around her mouth sometimes

• Haha
Reactions: Zakota
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes