Ashhhhhh

Feb 11, 2022
Ah okay, never touched the blackmail things yet so that explains it. What about the sexual skills? Just having cock stare is starting to get boring.
im not entirely sure but after a while if you keep defeating erect enemies you will get ''cock kick''. Im not sure if any sexual passives increase this and how to do so but basically, if you play the game whilst killing enemies you'll get it eventually.

There is also a title with a passive that increases the rate of getting cock stare. you only need to equip it once for its effects

Ashhhhhh

Feb 11, 2022
How to change the Order number in the game? Karin fell asleep on the couch, and when she wakes up, the Order is gone and it has been preserved that way. The author is a genius, after a riot, do not write a script so that the Order is not less than 1, but just the horse of the game, genius !! Please tell me this can be fixed.

P.s. Sorry for my English
Order is also a resource, the lower your order is the higher amount of subsidies you get from the empire.

You can LOSE order by having negative control. The amount in the negative is the amount of order lost the next day

You can GAIN control by 5 things
1. Defeat enemies, this gives a small order reward which should be enough if you have low negative control
2. Have positive control, amount of order given is based on the amount of positive control you have within your prison
3. Play the receptionist mini game for a bit of order
4. Buy edict points that award order
5. Equip titles that give order.

Note:
2 is unlikely to happen if you play warden or prisoner mode. As it's expensive to run a prison in high control. I usually tend to aim towards 3-5 -control and this already gives me money issues :cry:
4 / 5 are one time only. But could come in clutch for those riot days.

And, don't worry if you ''lose''! you can always start over with all your passives/skills and try again :)

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
im not entirely sure but after a while if you keep defeating erect enemies you will get ''cock kick''. Im not sure if any sexual passives increase this and how to do so but basically, if you play the game whilst killing enemies you'll get it eventually.

There is also a title with a passive that increases the rate of getting cock stare. you only need to equip it once for its effects
Yeah I have Cock Kick too. Is that all I'm getting? Bummer, I was hoping for some more manual control over sex acts in battle or something. Seems a bit weird to be able to have a "slut build" but not really do anything sexual in battle, ya know?

Ashhhhhh

Feb 11, 2022
Yeah I have Cock Kick too. Is that all I'm getting? Bummer, I was hoping for some more manual control over sex acts in battle or something. Seems a bit weird to be able to have a "slut build" but not really do anything sexual in battle, ya know?
cock kick is the only offensive stamina attack
later on you may find skill such as handjob, blowjob, titjob, vaginal, anal etc that deal pleasure damage. You can get these quickly by for example losing battles, letting your desires lose (also a willpower skill for that), and of course use your profound acts (not cock kick/stare as they don't increase the pleasure damage tactics!)

So in short, if you for example have a blowjob pleasure attack, your moth needs to have a certain desire rate and you need base cock desire, with these two combined you can then proceed to give a blowjob to an enemy.
Im sure you'll figure out the rest from here :)
Goodluck!

You can also play the mini games and let the enemies harass you, this will also increase the passives/pleasure-attacks you get

Litshadow

Sep 6, 2022
Karryn can no longer reject visitors with perverted requests in the Receptionist job most of the time. Can any of those adept at modding show me how to make sure she's always able to reject requests? I would also like to increase female visitor appearance rate since I do the Receptionist job for the Mind XP from processing papers and the goblin sex, especially the cunnilingus.

EDIT (FIXED)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

dalexe

Apr 10, 2020
nah, you can get passives that let you do i think every sex act? you just have to do them enough. or just cheat them in, which is what i did.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
cock kick is the only offensive stamina attack
later on you may find skill such as handjob, blowjob, titjob, vaginal, anal etc that deal pleasure damage. You can get these quickly by for example losing battles, letting your desires lose (also a willpower skill for that), and of course use your profound acts (not cock kick/stare as they don't increase the pleasure damage tactics!)

So in short, if you for example have a blowjob pleasure attack, your moth needs to have a certain desire rate and you need base cock desire, with these two combined you can then proceed to give a blowjob to an enemy.
Im sure you'll figure out the rest from here :)
Goodluck!

You can also play the mini games and let the enemies harass you, this will also increase the passives/pleasure-attacks you get
Oh, really? Cool, because I have the release desire skills and stuff, I just thought it takes a suspiciously long time to get any other pleasure skills. Thanks for the tips, bro

Litshadow

Sep 6, 2022
What does Corruption and Guard Agressiveness do? They are often negatives in many Edicts
Corruption increases the amount the Nerds will blackmail you for (before their problem edit is fixed, depending on the edict). I'm not sure if it does anything else.

Guard Aggression increases the chance that guards will break into your room when you masturbate. Don't know if it does anything else.

Nov 2, 2021
Corruption increases the amount the Nerds will blackmail you for (before their problem edit is fixed, depending on the edict). I'm not sure if it does anything else.

Guard Aggression increases the chance that guards will break into your room when you masturbate. Don't know if it does anything else.
it also increases the chance to see guards in side jobs or for them to appear in battle alongside prisoners. makes for tough opponents if guard stats are high.

Newone92

Nov 2, 2022

android 1.0.6 version i think if someone can tell me that the files differences between 1.0 6 and 1.2 i can try to make android 1.2

Reactions: miner49er

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok first not going to lie i just skipped all the stuff above my post. the other thing is how the hell do you get better gear.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
ok first not going to lie i just skipped all the stuff above my post. the other thing is how the hell do you get better gear.
Everything is done with edicts. Halberd, uniform, and unarmed are just upgraded there, accessories are bought via edicts (each one increases charm, which determines how many you can equip), and titles are earned by doing certain things, hitting certain stat levels (only show up after sleeping).

TheRealTimAllen

Oct 15, 2020
Played the game quite a bit, had no issue (other than grind) of getting down to the last level on Prisoner ... recently I decided to replay just on Warden, doing sex stuff. Gotta ask, is that just one big trap to make the player lose over the course of the next 20 hours?
Once you start hitting 20-25% pleasure per action and orgasming every round (or more), you might as well stop playing. Is there any remedy to that I overlooked?

Litshadow

Sep 6, 2022
My main problem with this game is the stacking negative passives, if you choose to play the lewd mode you get fucked in more ways than one once the "lose max energy until the end of the day for every orgasm" shows up.
I wish there was a mechanic where you can disable a few passives making them inactive.
Agreed. Too many unnecessarily frustrating elements and too few options to control them. Remtairy fucked up in their excessive attempt to be hardasses, and the numerous people doing all sorts of modding is proof. One thing that baffles me is how they thought having only negative cheats was a good idea, even in free-play mode. Let's not talk about how being defeated is the only way to access many of the better sex scenes, in a game that tries to pride itself on being a proper RPG. I enjoy the game (after much modding) but I ultimately don't think fondly of it because of this, and the modding help I asked for just a few comments above is just one example of why that is.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes