zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
how to make money and how to beat the strong shit heads. what should i biuld up first. also why does every game you play make the woman so weak that she becomes a slut are can't do shit. first i know i am a man but i have seen some strong woman beat 4 guy's ass by them selves. but are people fucked in the head that much are do male shovens pig's make games lol.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
how to make money and how to beat the strong shit heads. what should i biuld up first. also why does every game you play make the woman so weak that she becomes a slut are can't do shit. first i know i am a man but i have seen some strong woman beat 4 guy's ass by them selves. but are people fucked in the head that much are do male shovens pig's make games lol.
The game literally is about a woman who handily beats scores of horny prisoners...

Pick a main attack stat (Agility, Dexterity, Strength) and focus on it. Use that skill primarily, get the training level edict for it, the special attack, and so forth.

Ashhhhhh

Feb 11, 2022
This is good... BUT! low Control make more enemies in the battle. So in the end, you lose more fatige after every battle.
Hey i didnt know that! I guess we learn something new everyday (and this explains why fatigue is such an issue with low control runs hahaha)

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
How turn off reinforcemets in ccmod?
cc config js, you can edit most cc things there

Any way to change Karryn's horni cock sleeve attitude back to strict emperor secretary? I tried changing the slut level to 0 and the Corruption to 1 but it barely did anything. If it's the 490 passives she has then I'm screwed.
have you tried editing reactionscore js?

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Any way to change Karryn's horni cock sleeve attitude back to strict emperor secretary? I tried changing the slut level to 0 and the Corruption to 1 but it barely did anything. If it's the 490 passives she has then I'm screwed.
Here's a file that keeps her slut-less dialogue, I also recommend copying the actual base file before replacing it incase you want undo the change. (Basic Instructions are in the file)

Reactions: Imitater

Imitater

Aug 2, 2022
Here's a file that keeps her slut-less dialogue, I also recommend copying the actual base file before replacing it incase you want undo the change. (Basic Instructions are in the file)
Thank you for the information. It was in www/js/plugins/RemtairyReactionScore.js I had to search every single folder just to replace the specific js file, lol

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
dues this have a new game plues with all you had.
You can choose to go to NG+ with your stats, level and passives, or you can reset everything except earned titles.

I recommend trying to earn as many titles as possible, and only keep those for the NG+.

They all give some small passive bonus, even if the title is not equipped, and eventually those stack up, making the game easier.

pete2094

May 16, 2020
Played the game quite a bit, had no issue (other than grind) of getting down to the last level on Prisoner ... recently I decided to replay just on Warden, doing sex stuff. Gotta ask, is that just one big trap to make the player lose over the course of the next 20 hours?
Once you start hitting 20-25% pleasure per action and orgasming every round (or more), you might as well stop playing. Is there any remedy to that I overlooked?
I've beaten on prisoner with pure slut (so far only after unlocking plenty of titles). You have to maximize level ups in endurance and energy. Get defensive stance early so you never or very minimally use attack skills. I usually waste my first 2-5 days JUST to buy relevant %growth edicts, healing thoughts, and defensive stance before fighting anything to have better control over skill growth and decrease order/increase income. If you must use an attack skill to survive on energy, only use dexterity, as that increases your pleasure damage inflicted. Flaunt often (start of rounds) for some charm and to make enemies horny. Charm increases passive pleasure damage, makes it easier to use sex skills on enemies or have them use them on you, and lets you equip more accessories that can either increase your energy or endurance/energy skill gain rate.

With enough endurance and energy, karryn can push through as many or more fights than fighter karryn, and can even survive with higher fatigue (need a good bed)."Happy Life" title gets you +50% energy growth/+10 energy from day one if you beat a slut run, pretty much trivializing future runs as long as you stick to leveling energy/endurance.

If you beat the game on a pure run and get all the comic books, there's a title that lets you buy a new charm that can increase charm growth +150% at the expensive of -66% endurance growth. You can use that to run a main charm secondary endurance/mind/energy build that can suppress most desires and just be a chronic combat masturbator (while masturbating, you can "kiss" instead of masturbate) that all the prisoners just ejaculate onto. Focus down nerds and prisoners with kiss, or temporarily keep cock desire low enough so they can't handjob/footjob. Mind skill suppress orgasm will get you 1-2 passives that further reduce bliss chance up to twice with high mind, keeping you masturbating through orgasms.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
I've beaten on prisoner with pure slut (so far only after unlocking plenty of titles). You have to maximize level ups in endurance and energy. Get defensive stance early so you never or very minimally use attack skills. I usually waste my first 2-5 days JUST to buy relevant %growth edicts, healing thoughts, and defensive stance before fighting anything to have better control over skill growth and decrease order/increase income. If you must use an attack skill to survive on energy, only use dexterity, as that increases your pleasure damage inflicted. Flaunt often (start of rounds) for some charm and to make enemies horny. Charm increases passive pleasure damage, makes it easier to use sex skills on enemies or have them use them on you, and lets you equip more accessories that can either increase your energy or endurance/energy skill gain rate.

With enough endurance and energy, karryn can push through as many or more fights than fighter karryn, and can even survive with higher fatigue (need a good bed)."Happy Life" title gets you +50% energy growth/+10 energy from day one if you beat a slut run, pretty much trivializing future runs as long as you stick to leveling energy/endurance.

If you beat the game on a pure run and get all the comic books, there's a title that lets you buy a new charm that can increase charm growth +150% at the expensive of -66% endurance growth. You can use that to run a main charm secondary endurance/mind/energy build that can suppress most desires and just be a chronic combat masturbator (while masturbating, you can "kiss" instead of masturbate) that all the prisoners just ejaculate onto. Focus down nerds and prisoners with kiss, or temporarily keep cock desire low enough so they can't handjob/footjob. Mind skill suppress orgasm will get you 1-2 passives that further reduce bliss chance up to twice with high mind, keeping you masturbating through orgasms.
Dang dude, I read this, and I'm currently on a new game plus slut run, and I already got one specialization in Dex, should I just tank Order, and new game plus again into Mind/Endurance, then? It sounds like I'm not gonna be able to slut it over the finish line lmao.

ubiquity314

Jan 4, 2021
This is a great game! Does anyone have any recommendations as to similar games - adult games where there is a system to beat initially but where, having done that, you can fruitfully continue in a "free play" mode? In KP, I find that the four mini-games, the possibility of riots, and the twilight rambles provide a game that I can play forever. I'd be interested in finding more of comparable sophistication and difficulty. Being able to cheat with MV Cheat would be a nice plus!

Reactions: thevideowatcher65
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes