Nov 4, 2018
Order is also a resource, the lower your order is the higher amount of subsidies you get from the empire.

You can LOSE order by having negative control. The amount in the negative is the amount of order lost the next day

You can GAIN control by 5 things
1. Defeat enemies, this gives a small order reward which should be enough if you have low negative control
2. Have positive control, amount of order given is based on the amount of positive control you have within your prison
3. Play the receptionist mini game for a bit of order
4. Buy edict points that award order
5. Equip titles that give order.

Note:
2 is unlikely to happen if you play warden or prisoner mode. As it's expensive to run a prison in high control. I usually tend to aim towards 3-5 -control and this already gives me money issues :cry:
4 / 5 are one time only. But could come in clutch for those riot days.

And, don't worry if you ''lose''! you can always start over with all your passives/skills and try again :)
This is good... BUT! low Control make more enemies in the battle. So in the end, you lose more fatige after every battle.

Feb 7, 2020
Agreed. Too many unnecessarily frustrating elements and too few options to control them. Remtairy fucked up in their excessive attempt to be hardasses, and the numerous people doing all sorts of modding is proof. One thing that baffles me is how they thought having only negative cheats was a good idea, even in free-play mode. Let's not talk about how being defeated is the only way to access many of the better sex scenes, in a game that tries to pride itself on being a proper RPG. I enjoy the game (after much modding) but I ultimately don't think fondly of it because of this, and the modding help I asked for just a few comments above is just one example of why that is.
The RPG in the game is about her getting corrupted and give into sex. Game play is either try to fight and avoid corruption, or get corrupted (aka 'losing' the game) to win it. It was easier to win the game by losing. To go against the game by fighting the corruption actually makes it harder and a challenge.

What gets most players is actually the leveling system of the game. It is not the usual level up and gain skills. In fact it is the other way around. You gain skills to level up. 5 skills per level and you gain skills by using them and the skills are fighting each other for the 5 points. So if you use 5 different skills in your fight STR/DEX/AGi/End/Mind you end up getting 1 point each and gain a level. After 5 levels you only have 5 points in each. Compare this with someone who only focus on using Endurance and Mind skills will end up with almost 10 points in each End/Mind after 5 levels (yes you will gain other skills points like stamina when getitng hits, etc etc). This is where it screws up most new players and they wonder where it all went wrong with the leveling system.

Reactions: CarpSilk

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so do you have a time limit are just go one step at a time because it's hard to biuld up stuff. also the fight's are harder because your usally alone

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the game looks good but is a real pain you lose mone to fast the thugs hit for way to much and you can hardly hurt them. so the only rout is to become a whore to make money and do anything tring to fix the prison get's you money but then you lose it because of no help fighting

yogsothoth

May 4, 2020
does anybody know why the max energy will decline after orgasm, and how to make the max energy decline less or Not caused by orgasm?thanks

Apr 7, 2023
does anybody know why the max energy will decline after orgasm, and how to make the max energy decline less or Not caused by orgasm?thanks
because there are passives that cause that, I was looking for a solution, I haven't tested it yet (at work right now pretending to be coding), but this should work
In the RemtairyKarrynPassives.js find these lines

Code:
case PARAM_MAXENERGY_ID:
        if(this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_ORGASM_COUNT_ONE_ID) && this._tempRecordOrgasmCount > 0) 
            paramBonus -= this._tempRecordOrgasmCount;
        if(this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_ORGASM_COUNT_FIVE_ID) && this._todayOrgasmCount > 0) 
            paramBonus -= this._todayOrgasmCount;
break;
And replace the "-=" with "+=" to GAIN more energy for every orgasm, this should make a sex-only build viable

Apr 7, 2023
Does anyone know where is the code for choosing the bonuses for completing a floor? I want to mod them to not have the low Slut level requirement for items 3,4 and 5.

ubiquity314

Jan 4, 2021
I just upgraded from KP 1.1 to KP 1.2.1 d2. The pubic hair idea is cute, and surprisingly exciting. Other than that, I don't see anything new except for minor differences (like changing the colors of the text in the bar game to make it more readable). Can anyone confirm the following please?
  1. There are no new mini-games beyond the Bar, the Visitation Waiting Room, the Glory Hole Toilet, and the Strip Club.
  2. I have heard something about a Gym mini-game but it doesn't seem to be implemented yet. Except for riots, only the Common Room and the Strip Club seem to be open on the third floor.
  3. The Infirmary is always closed.
Also, there is that guy who runs out of the Store whenever Karryn walks in. Is there a way to catch him, or is it just a gag?

Thanks for any info!

Lostriver

Feb 18, 2022
It's not even that, just turns the boss enemies to females but the dev didn't plan on adjusting combat. So it's just underwhelming
great。honestly,it‘s wired to me that turn the male enemies to females then watch they wearing a dildo panty fxxking the heroine 。

Lostriver

Feb 18, 2022
I just upgraded from KP 1.1 to KP 1.2.1 d2. The pubic hair idea is cute, and surprisingly exciting. Other than that, I don't see anything new except for minor differences (like changing the colors of the text in the bar game to make it more readable). Can anyone confirm the following please?
  1. There are no new mini-games beyond the Bar, the Visitation Waiting Room, the Glory Hole Toilet, and the Strip Club.
  2. I have heard something about a Gym mini-game but it doesn't seem to be implemented yet. Except for riots, only the Common Room and the Strip Club seem to be open on the third floor.
  3. The Infirmary is always closed.
Also, there is that guy who runs out of the Store whenever Karryn walks in. Is there a way to catch him, or is it just a gag?

Thanks for any info!
yes,yes and yes

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Does anyone know where is the code for choosing the bonuses for completing a floor? I want to mod them to not have the low Slut level requirement for items 3,4 and 5.
I found my 3 year old(!) post about editing the requirement values: bottom part (How do I still remember this??)
Structurally it's the same, but some small things changed:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Imitater

Aug 2, 2022
Any way to change Karryn's horni cock sleeve attitude back to strict emperor secretary? I tried changing the slut level to 0 and the Corruption to 1 but it barely did anything. If it's the 490 passives she has then I'm screwed.

yogsothoth

May 4, 2020
because there are passives that cause that, I was looking for a solution, I haven't tested it yet (at work right now pretending to be coding), but this should work
In the RemtairyKarrynPassives.js find these lines

Code:
case PARAM_MAXENERGY_ID:
        if(this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_ORGASM_COUNT_ONE_ID) && this._tempRecordOrgasmCount > 0)
            paramBonus -= this._tempRecordOrgasmCount;
        if(this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_ORGASM_COUNT_FIVE_ID) && this._todayOrgasmCount > 0)
            paramBonus -= this._todayOrgasmCount;
break;
And replace the "-=" with "+=" to GAIN more energy for every orgasm, this should make a sex-only build viable
Thanks a lot! I will try it. And do you know how to spawn new enemies in waitress sex battle or stripper sex battle? Thanks

Jan 6, 2020
Does anyone know the conditions to get Karryn stripped of her top in the waitress segment? I remember using the chat engine to change some stats one time andit made the prisoners pull her shirt off completely, I always wondered if the shorts could be removed too but sex always initiated before that happens, and in subsequent playthroughs sex has always initiated before the shirt is lost too.

Reactions: bsbzhi

thomastm

May 24, 2020
Any way to change Karryn's horni cock sleeve attitude back to strict emperor secretary? I tried changing the slut level to 0 and the Corruption to 1 but it barely did anything. If it's the 490 passives she has then I'm screwed.
What does low vs high corruption do?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes