DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Are there mods where you can change Karryn's uniform??
Remintary's discord. Someone has that different outfit that looks like swimsuit for her regular battle outfit and catgirl for bar. Same person is working on a Dark Elf(dark skin) Karryn with her own red outfit, not sure how far it got also dunno how the mods are working or if they conflict with the current updated version. Also dunno if there are any possible conflicting issues with the given pube dlc.

Reactions: hakirayleigh

AveryFlare

Apr 10, 2022
Well Mods change stuff around so dunno exactly what is everything different. So I can only go off Vanilla but you can get at least an easy Stat boost with buying the +10 Agi Item for example. Jumping from 38 to 48 Agi is already a big difference. What you can also try, is getting to 42 Charm by buying a bunch of cheap Acc. Edicts. With 42 Charm you unlock a Title that if equipped increases your Evasion by 10% which works great together with high Agi.

Then Mind yeah not a fan of such a low Mind Stat but again that is just me. You can also buy the Mind Acc Item to get a Boost but that one is more expensive. Another way to grind Mind Stat, is actually Side Jobs. If you are working a Side Jobs just use Willpower Skills a lot and you should get a few Levels here and there.
After finding out about the reinforcement thing, I went to turn it off and hoo boy, is my life easier. not too easy, beating them is still tough but at least its not as annoying. I also bought the ag+ item after I spent a few days just doing bar job, waiting for riots, and spending time with low order for the extra cash. I got a few more edicts as well because of that. Now, I'm leveled enough to where I can beat a room of 3 wave enemies on floor 4 but, almost maxing out pleasure. I understand why many believe you need to essentially speedrun the game to clear it on virgin because the pleasure stuff can snowball extremely hard.

I also spent a few days playing the secretary mini game and its probably my least favorite out of the two mini games on the first floor. it takes way too long to get through the shift and very annoying to tell if a goblin is running away or not and also because currently I lose mind resource a bit too quickly. Still, both of the mini games can be pretty tedious imo since they take so long to get through. Especially with this RPGM menu. Shame there's no dedicated buttons or menu for these games to make the playing experience better. I would have loved if the bar game was like a diner dash-esque game, that would have been nice.

Also, yeah I found out the RPS system was a trap after reading some stuff on here and was why I only got dexterity and mind. Which seriously screwed my agi up.

Either way, I'm going to keep trying to get through this as a virgin for as long as I can but if i ended up losing then oh well. I'll just new game plus and hopefully spec my stats better. Thanks for the help y'all.

Reactions: Vaelaztrasz

AnonF21

Aug 6, 2018
A few of mod suggestions
1. Add more to Guard the office edict line, Karryn can pick any guard or inmate to be stationed outside and later inside her office even when getting the security door (She can decide if she wants them inside or not)
2. Karryn is in heat so add a edict or allow her the ability to pick guards and inmates (solo to gangbang) to pleasure her inside the office
3. Add a stripper pole in her office
4. Access to the infirmary giving her a nurse job and cook job for the cafeteria, she can also sell her breasts milk to make money
5. More clothing options and maybe tattoos, the tattoos meaning which group of inmates (and guard) she prefers to be sexually submissive, dominant to
6. Add a personal shower in her office, she can also invite others to bathe with, and if possible through expensive edicts allow her to expand her office
7. A probably bigger mod when all humans inmates are replaced with the beasts inmates (goblins, orcs, lizardmen, etc and maybe new ones)
8. Another way bigger mod, Karryn after clearing level 1 can pass a edict allowing her to call in a busty and thicc friend to be her more reliable assistant warden. They can fight, do jobs, have sex together etc. Similar to this game https://f95zone.to/threads/parallel-fantasy-if-circlekame.2008/
Leave a like, post a suggestion, or share it with a modder if you want to

Last edited:

zion75

Nov 1, 2020
Is there anyway of looking at a whole image gallery for the game?

And is there a port for phones to access this game as well?

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Is there a CCMod Setting or Version that doesn't need decrypting?
Nevermind found an usable decrypter which could do mult folders at once.
ccmod should not be decrypted, it has been 16 months or more since that was required.

Is there anyway of looking at a whole image gallery for the game?

And is there a port for phones to access this game as well?
there is no image gallery

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
So, been playing for a while, wondering two things. First, does the Corruption stat ACTUALLY do anything? One guard mentions it's fine "unless your order gets to zero, which is game over" but once that happened, it was... just game over, lol.

Second, even going out of my way to have Karryn slut about, the only sexual skills I have so far is Cock Stare, even with quite a few experiences of vag, anal, blowjobs, gangbangs, the whole thang. I'd assume if the game gives you sexual skills, it'd be more that just looking at dude's dicks lmao. What's up with that? Do I ever unlock more sexual skills?

NewTroll123

May 28, 2019
All of my reaction scores are locked onto level one but for some reason the posejoin lines are locked onto level two. Does anyone know how i can lock it onto level one?

Spicy Hexagon

Nov 13, 2022
A few of mod suggestions
1. Add more to Guard the office edict line, Karryn can pick any guard or inmate to be stationed outside and later inside her office even when getting the security door (She can decide if she wants them inside or not)
2. Karryn is in heat so add a edict or allow her the ability to pick guards and inmates (solo to gangbang) to pleasure her inside the office
3. Add a stripper pole in her office
4. Access to the infirmary giving her a nurse job and cook job for the cafeteria, she can also sell her breasts milk to make money
5. More clothing options and maybe tattoos, the tattoos meaning which group of inmates (and guard) she prefers to be sexually submissive, dominant to
6. Add a personal shower in her office, she can also invite others to bathe with, and if possible through expensive edicts allow her to expand her office
7. A probably bigger mod when all humans inmates are replaced with the beasts inmates (goblins, orcs, lizardmen, etc and maybe new ones)
8. Another way bigger mod, Karryn after clearing level 1 can pass a edict allowing her to call in a busty and thicc friend to be her more reliable assistant warden. They can fight, do jobs, have sex together etc. Similar to this game https://f95zone.to/threads/parallel-fantasy-if-circlekame.2008/
Leave a like, post a suggestion, or share it with a modder if you want to
I love the idea of replacing human inmates (and guards, if possible. I kinda dislike how they are all humans) with the non-human ones for those who prefer goblins, orcs, lizardmen, etc. New non-human inmates are a plus too, even though I have no idea what kind of beasts would end up at Fort Ganon. I remember there being a mod for Suggestion 7 but it has gone defunct.

Other than that, Karryn having more than just Pet Cock (Butt Pet, Nipples Pinch, etc.) skill would be nice since I'm biased towards a more Dominant Karryn. Plus, I like the idea of Karryn giving the inmates (and guards) a taste of their own medicine. Hmm, maybe aside from just jobs and select story sections, there can be side quests where Karryn can build relationship with former bosses such as Tonkin and Aron that can build up to a special reward.

dero21

Apr 23, 2022
How to change the Order number in the game? Karin fell asleep on the couch, and when she wakes up, the Order is gone and it has been preserved that way. The author is a genius, after a riot, do not write a script so that the Order is not less than 1, but just the horse of the game, genius !! Please tell me this can be fixed.

P.s. Sorry for my English

Jul 27, 2017
I love the idea of replacing human inmates (and guards, if possible. I kinda dislike how they are all humans) with the non-human ones for those who prefer goblins, orcs, lizardmen, etc. New non-human inmates are a plus too, even though I have no idea what kind of beasts would end up at Fort Ganon. I remember there being a mod for Suggestion 7 but it has gone defunct.

Other than that, Karryn having more than just Pet Cock (Butt Pet, Nipples Pinch, etc.) skill would be nice since I'm biased towards a more Dominant Karryn. Plus, I like the idea of Karryn giving the inmates (and guards) a taste of their own medicine. Hmm, maybe aside from just jobs and select story sections, there can be side quests where Karryn can build relationship with former bosses such as Tonkin and Aron that can build up to a special reward.
You can configure this in CCMod - just adjust the spawn rate in the CCMod text file and start a new game. Inmates will auto populate with your selected modifiers.

Reactions: Spicy Hexagon

annulator21

Feb 27, 2022
Remintary's discord. Someone has that different outfit that looks like swimsuit for her regular battle outfit and catgirl for bar. Same person is working on a Dark Elf(dark skin) Karryn with her own red outfit, not sure how far it got also dunno how the mods are working or if they conflict with the current updated version. Also dunno if there are any possible conflicting issues with the given pube dlc.
Do you have a link or copy of the file of the MOD?
When I got the sushikun pack, karryn didnt have shorts for the imagereplacer of her normal file. And catgirl outfit do not work when doing the waitress side job

Ashhhhhh

Feb 11, 2022
So, been playing for a while, wondering two things. First, does the Corruption stat ACTUALLY do anything? One guard mentions it's fine "unless your order gets to zero, which is game over" but once that happened, it was... just game over, lol.

Second, even going out of my way to have Karryn slut about, the only sexual skills I have so far is Cock Stare, even with quite a few experiences of vag, anal, blowjobs, gangbangs, the whole thang. I'd assume if the game gives you sexual skills, it'd be more that just looking at dude's dicks lmao. What's up with that? Do I ever unlock more sexual skills?
Higher corruption means you have to pay the nerds a bigger amount of money if you dont have policy plan against them :)
more corruption = more nerd blackmail

pt123

Oct 21, 2018
How to change the Order number in the game? Karin fell asleep on the couch, and when she wakes up, the Order is gone and it has been preserved that way
Order change based on control. If you have for example -5 control then next day order is lower by 5 point. Order may be increased by some edicts and by receptionist work.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Do you have a link or copy of the file of the MOD?
When I got the sushikun pack, karryn didnt have shorts for the imagereplacer of her normal file. And catgirl outfit do not work when doing the waitress side job
sounds like you didn't install it correctly.

Jul 27, 2017
Interesting. I didn't know that. Where exactly do I adjust the spawn rate though, if you don't mind me asking?
My bad, it's not CCMod, it's the base game file RemtairyEnemyTroop.js - but you have to Edit each individual troop spawn to your liking. They explain it in more detail on the Discord, but it definitely takes some work.

CCMOD only lets you edit the enemy skin color for time being.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Higher corruption means you have to pay the nerds a bigger amount of money if you dont have policy plan against them :)
more corruption = more nerd blackmail
Ah okay, never touched the blackmail things yet so that explains it. What about the sexual skills? Just having cock stare is starting to get boring.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes