Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
I beat this game once on normal, its easly one of best H games ever made so after a year break i decided to play it again, this time with preg mode and on hardest difficulty.

My god, how much i regret this decision. Not only game is harder overall (as expected) but enemy is calling reinforcements left and right, sometimes twice per wave. To make it worse normal enemy can cum even 3 times till they will be defeated. Just this makes game so tedious with long never ending sex scenes its just nonsense. Im dedicated to beat it, savescumming with no shame but like dude, i think no one ever thought of testing this :D
Got any tips for the Normal difficulty because uh, it's kinda kicking my ass lmao. What build is good? How do I avoid getting smacked to the floor and raped?

BBson

Apr 4, 2023
Sure. The easiest method is editing the cleanup function. This sets a certain amount which will always be present:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
However, choosing numbers for certain areas may break the game in certain situations (e.g. side jobs). This happens if she has cum (or other stuff) where it's normally not possible to get in this situation. So here's an alternative tweak which does not add cum in general but rather stops the cleaning. This means the stuff stays on after battle or work (as you like), but will get cleaned when needed. Both approaches can be combined. If anything still breaks, I'll try to fix/clarify stuff.

doesn't seem to be working anymore, and I tried to do some tweaking based on what was written here, but Idk coding, so I'm not able to figure it out, if anyone knows how to get it working or if it's not possible anymore, pls lmk!

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Is the game getting more updates? I remember them saying they were not happy with the state of gym, and were planning to update it. But then I saw they released a hair color and pubes dlc. Was the gym changed in that patch? Or are they planning more updates?

I always start this game, but end up quitting because some patch comes out and I am worried about the integrity of my saves...

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Got any tips for the Normal difficulty because uh, it's kinda kicking my ass lmao. What build is good? How do I avoid getting smacked to the floor and raped?
a build based on endurance and energy (stamina help too) does the trick. That's for a slut run tho. Not sure about a combat run since i don't understand the way combat stat work for enemies. They seem to be way stronger when you focus on combat stat, that's weird.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
I decided to download it a couple of days ago along with the CG mod. Best thing I have done on this site. This mod completes the game perfectly. Since it is new experience to me I have a blast :)

camper88

Feb 14, 2023
I decided to download it a couple of days ago along with the CG mod. Best thing I have done on this site. This mod completes the game perfectly. Since it is new experience to me I have a blast :)
This game can do a lot more. Lots of features could be added. It has unlimited potential for expansion and to become an ultimate game.
Sadly developers don't seem to care about expanding the game and its features. If I knew programming I would have contributed to it for free. Hopefully lots of people including you will see the endless possibilities it has while you play.

Ganzel

Jun 14, 2018
Nvm bro, i just dont get how to get the pregmod to work. And also not familiar how the Mod organizer works. I will just let it go, but still thx to everyone that tried to help me
I had this problem too. I was loading wrong file. Just go in description of mod find there "download latest mod" and dowload file from the Packages there will be only one zip.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
a build based on endurance and energy (stamina help too) does the trick. That's for a slut run tho. Not sure about a combat run since i don't understand the way combat stat work for enemies. They seem to be way stronger when you focus on combat stat, that's weird.
Mind is the most important stat. Spam Ki and Focus in every fight before you hit the level cap.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
hello, i make it short. Im stuck in a time loop and you're in the past. Currently, its 2023/04/14 where the gym is only in beta which of course has game breaking bugs and doesnt work as intended. I dont bother to ask you when gym DLC was released, as many people from the future keep telling me that they dont know...
Ahhh, that makes sense. It's just a while back someone literally uploaded a download with the "gym dlc" and I downloaded, and clearly has none of it.

I'm not even looking forward to it that much. This isn't a developer I'm constantly on the watch for. But it's been quite a while since someone first mentioned it so I thought it'd be out by now.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Mind is the most important stat. Spam Ki and Focus in every fight before you hit the level cap.
Additionally, there are better ways to gain mind xp than spamming ki and focus. Spamming see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil skill combo gives way more mind xp if you can spam them. Another way is processing papers while working as a receptionist. It gives good amount of mind xp and xp you get is tied to paper processing speed, so equipping titles that increase paper processing speed gives more mind xp. Mind over matter, resist orgasm, reality marble and suppress cock desire skills also give decent mind xp but they are not as good as those I mentioned before.

semanuel2630

Jun 7, 2020
Hey there fellas! I'm kind of new player in Karryn´s Prison. My question is about the Mini Sex Scenes Events during the normal battle, before Karryn faints out. What do I have to do to start one of these Sex Scenes?

I tried to do it increasing her desires points until above 100 in each one of her sexual body points, when I choosed one by one. But almost everytime that the bar stays higher then 100 in one speciffic point, the batlle keeps going in a repetitive looping of the prisioners teasin her but without a real sex scene.

What can I do to start the Sex Event batlle , without the prisioners just tease her until the batlle ends ?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes