ezze222

Jul 24, 2019
anyone knows how to remove monsters from the game?, i want only humans to appear, i somehow managed to ignore the goblins but lizards and werewolfs doesn't turn me on, it rather gives me a burst of laugther than a boner .

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
can anyone please tell me how to do visitor center desk job successfully and please tell me how to unlock more scenes and most importantly please tell how to have high energy and willpower generation please i am not able to do it properly.... Please help
Depends on your definition of successful.

As in just juggling papers and sending people to their waiting rooms or turning her into goblin cumbucket with other men taking advantage of her? If it is latter, I already described how in how to notoriety farm.

If it is former, just kick the goblin when it gets close, redo her clothes and continue with papers. You only graded with three things that gradually increase in job as you do it.
Rep - Just finishing the job, I dunno if you need to do papers or not
Notoriety - People molesting her or catching her fucking/getting molested by goblin.
Fans - People shaking her hand.

boolausus123

Apr 11, 2020
Is there a way I can make the enemy exclusively target a part of Karryn's body? Like if I just want to see anal, I toggle thing so every enemy if possible will wanna only fuck Karryn's asshole. But if I wanna see a different sex act, I have to make Karryn perform that sex act because the enemy will never do it.

Adellaide

Oct 29, 2022
Is there a way I can make the enemy exclusively target a part of Karryn's body? Like if I just want to see anal, I toggle thing so every enemy if possible will wanna only fuck Karryn's asshole. But if I wanna see a different sex act, I have to make Karryn perform that sex act because the enemy will never do it.
Each enemy type only initiates certain types of sex, though they may join in on positions they wouldn't initiate if its already been initiated and there's an available slot. As far as anal goes, only slimes, hobos, and werewolves will initiate anal, though plenty of other positions have an anal slot for other enemies to join in on. If you only want to see anal, you need to keep all desires other than cock and anal low, and quickly get rid of nerds and regular prisoners because they initiate positions that only require cock desire. You can toggle off footjobs in the settings though, in which case you only have to worry about regular prisoners.

can anyone please tell me how to do visitor center desk job successfully and please tell me how to unlock more scenes and most importantly please tell how to have high energy and willpower generation please i am not able to do it properly.... Please help
As far as the latter two, it just comes down to using them. Willpower generation and max willpower come from the mind stat, so invest in mind training edicts and make sure you are using your willpower, even if it doesn't really seem like you need to at the moment. Energy is its own stat, and its exp gain can be boosted by some accessories and by taking the energy training edicts in the endurance training line. Fastest way to level energy is to have orgasms btw, though using energy skill works too

Last edited:

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
finally the curse of the dlc of the gym is over so everything is going well it comes out on June 1st and we can move on to something else Maybe finally you don't have to repeat the same thing over and over again

This optional DLC adds a new Side Job for Karryn's Prison called the Gym Trainer!

Unlike all other encounters in the game, the Gym Trainer Side Job is the only place where Karryn is in absolute total control and the inmates are more so then ever at her imperial mercy! It's a reversal from all other experiences in the game!
If the following sounds interesting to you, then this DLC is for you!
  • The inmates just want to do their reps and get their gains and are minding their own business.
  • Karryn dictates the pace and the acts. Finally, Karryn is the one to initiate with the Talk, Sight, Pet and more!
  • The battle is purely one versus one, no one else is allowed to interfere.
  • The camera is set to a first person view as if you're looking up at Karryn while being totally helpless.

To get started, Level 3 needs to be Subjugated, and then you can buy a new Edict that unlocks the Gym Trainer job!

Note that to get the most of the Gym Trainer Side Job, an experienced, slutty Karryn is recommended.

Alongside with the new Gym Trainer Side Job which comes with 5 new CGs and all their variations, it also comes with exclusive new voiced lines for the Gym Trainer Side Job!

Furthermore, the Gym Trainer DLC also comes with a bonus of 200+ new voiced lines for battle skills like Revitalize, Healing Thoughts and Pleasure Stance!

Last edited:
Reactions: princess bride

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
you can add and remove sex skills in data/enemies and change the passive requirments in the js file. i think mamaboii covered this a while back and i know i have. try a search for a more detailed description on how to do this.

SerCumaLot

Nov 29, 2020
finally the curse of the dlc of the gym is over so everything is going well it comes out on June 1st and we can move on to something else Maybe finally you don't have to repeat the same thing over and over again

This optional DLC adds a new Side Job for Karryn's Prison called the Gym Trainer!

Unlike all other encounters in the game, the Gym Trainer Side Job is the only place where Karryn is in absolute total control and the inmates are more so then ever at her imperial mercy! It's a reversal from all other experiences in the game!
If the following sounds interesting to you, then this DLC is for you!
  • The inmates just want to do their reps and get their gains and are minding their own business.
  • Karryn dictates the pace and the acts. Finally, Karryn is the one to initiate with the Talk, Sight, Pet and more!
  • The battle is purely one versus one, no one else is allowed to interfere.
  • The camera is set to a first person view as if you're looking up at Karryn while being totally helpless.

To get started, Level 3 needs to be Subjugated, and then you can buy a new Edict that unlocks the Gym Trainer job!

Note that to get the most of the Gym Trainer Side Job, an experienced, slutty Karryn is recommended.

Alongside with the new Gym Trainer Side Job which comes with 5 new CGs and all their variations, it also comes with exclusive new voiced lines for the Gym Trainer Side Job!

Furthermore, the Gym Trainer DLC also comes with a bonus of 200+ new voiced lines for battle skills like Revitalize, Healing Thoughts and Pleasure Stance!
I think I get why people aren't happy with this. Nice concept but if you're in the middle of a slut run then it just doesn't make sense that noone is taking advantage of her and she stays in control. So it should depend on your build and her stats how this job works out for her. Like most other things in the game.
Saying that she stays in control and that's it? This is just lazy and shows that the dev is kinda burned out with this game. Can't blame him tbh, this game must have been a nightmare to program. ;)

ubiquity314

Jan 4, 2021
Does anyone have a surefire way to get the sugar plum fairy title? Every time I’m in combat with a nerd they only use the vibrator not the dildo.
Does this still exist? I seem to remember it from earlier versions but I can't find it in the source code. If retired, does anyone know why?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes