Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
Has anyone figured out how to completely disable Night Mode? like no matter how indecent you look. I just think it's a waste of time, Some areas get blocked off, the daily jobs get disabled and rest on a bed becomes very very hard for no reason.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Has anyone figured out how to completely disable Night Mode? like no matter how indecent you look. I just think it's a waste of time, Some areas get blocked off, the daily jobs get disabled and rest on a bed becomes very very hard for no reason.
Refer to the following post:-
You kinda can with Aziien's RPGMV Cheat Menu by setting Night Mode to "False" when you want to do the side-jobs and to "True" when you want scandelous state, you'll still be naked regardless.
View attachment 2372295

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
can't access gym dlc? do i have to start fresh for it to appear
If you just downloaded the game from the OP, then you did not read the rest of the post. No, the Gym Trainer DLC is not out yet. Wait 4 more days, to a week at most, for the upload. For those paying, it will cost $4 USD, IIRC.

Last edited:
Reactions: posytech

wahhaw

Dec 29, 2017
Haven't played this game for a while and am thinking of getting back to it when the gym dlc comes out. I want to do a new playthrough so I'm wondering if my passives will carry over. I have done one playthrough and gotten a fair bit into another where I chose to carry over my passives, do I have to finish that one as well for its passives to carry over?

ubiquity314

Jan 4, 2021
From the 3D remake (italics mine):
> 3D game, Female protagonist, Animated, Character creation, Big tits, Big ass, No sexual content, Sandbox

No sexual content?? What is the point?

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
From the 3D remake (italics mine):
> 3D game, Female protagonist, Animated, Character creation, Big tits, Big ass, No sexual content, Sandbox

No sexual content?? What is the point?
It's just an extremely early demo right now. AFAICS, it's a generic female avatar walking around the ground level of the prison.

• Sad
Reactions: DicksInSpace

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
hello i get this error when i am installing mods in mod organizer 2
The content of <data> does not look valid issue on MO2
i have manage to install in the past mods
now however whenever i do that this message pops up

Serena

Aug 13, 2017
Im getting a failed to load png loading error when I start the game with mods. Im using the gitgud on the front page and copy and pasted the www file in the release to the game. What am I doing wrong? How do you downloads mods?
Hello, did you find a fix for this? I am having the same problem

Reactions: drone4of2

All Things are Lies

Jul 21, 2018
Lol, was confused where the saves gone after trying to use CC mod with Mod Organizer 2 and it's gone into
\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\Main\overwrite\www\save
(Main foulder can be named differently)
This will lead to soo many problems with save editing becoming less convenient.
I'm having so many problems with this. Not only does it change the saves folder, the game itself doesn't read them and therefore they disappear from the save menu. Trying to move them into the regular game save folder results in them not being read still. Idk what to do at this point, the game is basically unplayable because my saves are basically gone after a few minutes.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes