Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Hello, can someone explain the "rare enemy" and the meaning of the color in enemy's names please? :)
Maybe i can reach information somewhere?
Color of their name is related to their rarity and strength. All I can remember is red meant strongest and rarest, while pink meant just a little bit strong but also very horny.

Besides colors, you should also pay attention to the prefixes in their names(if they have one). Those prefixes actually have a function in the game. If you want more info on these, take a look at RemtairyEnemyName.js, below 355th line.

Fuckboyinc

Jul 6, 2022
Can someone send me a YEP_X_SkillCooldowns.js file?
I tried to edit it to remove the cooldown skill but I messed it up. If it isn't inconvenient for you, do you know how to remove the cooldown skill? If yes then how to do it

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: honkuma

KLeini_22201

Sep 8, 2022
Does anyone else encounter issues when trying to run CCMod on 1.2.1d2?
Here, I try running the game without mods and it runs fine, even with the easyedict and guards mod. But when I add the www mod files of either CCMod or KPMod, the game does the error which says something like: cannot load DefaultMapBorder_English_blahbalh_DD.png, etc etc.png I think it's from the mod versions outdated because I don't think the base game lacks assets, the image loader seems to have error loading the img files.
1685465054460.png 1685465092021.png
Or am I just stupid and is doing this wrong? :s

Last edited:

Greytide

Jun 9, 2018
Can someone send me a YEP_X_SkillCooldowns.js file?
I tried to edit it to remove the cooldown skill but I messed it up. If it isn't inconvenient for you, do you know how to remove the cooldown skill? If yes then how to do it

Jul 4, 2018
Here, I try running the game without mods and it runs fine, even with the easyedict and guards mod. But when I add the www mod files of either CCMod or KPMod, the game does the error which says something like: cannot load DefaultMapBorder_English_blahbalh_DD.png, etc etc.png I think it's from the mod versions outdated because I don't think the base game lacks assets, the image loader seems to have error loading the img files.
View attachment 2662105 View attachment 2662112
Or am I just stupid and is doing this wrong? :s
You're not stupid, seems the version on the downloads doesn't work with CC/KP-Mod we'll just have to wait until 1.2.1.4 is released or the Gym DLC version which will release on the 1st of June

Reactions: KLeini_22201
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes