crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
hello
i have few problem with my mods
i find these error when i use all of these mods
1)sushikun has pubes all over the place
2)i can't usepregnant mode because of this mesage
3)when i use all the other mods this other message appears

what have i done wrong and how can it be fixed?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
hello
i have few problem with my mods
i find these error when i use all of these mods
1)sushikun has pubes all over the place
2)i can't usepregnant mode because of this mesage
3)when i use all the other mods this other message appears

what have i done wrong and how can it be fixed?
I don't know about all of those mods but I can give you an advice. Situations like this are bound to happen if you are using mods in your games. Try disabling all of them and then enabling them one by one. See which mod gives you these errors.
But that pubic hair looks like a mod problem rather than an user problem.
Also, I've heard ccmod is being incompatible with kpmod but I don't know if that is true.
By the way, nice username you have there :D
Edit: You could also try closing google chrome. I've heard it can cause problems for this game but I haven't experienced such problems myself.

Last edited:

SHADOWWOLF354

Aug 17, 2019
Okay this has probably been explained but how do we add Edict points either income per day or just a burst through the js files
please and thank you for any replies

• Angry
Reactions: Zarkhy

xenohunter11

Aug 10, 2020
guys how do i fix ccmod for the latest version of this game cause i download the latest one but gave me an error saying the game or mod is too old?

camper88

Feb 14, 2023
Lol, was confused where the saves gone after trying to use CC mod with Mod Organizer 2 and it's gone into
\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\Main\overwrite\www\save
(Main foulder can be named differently)
This will lead to soo many problems with save editing becoming less convenient.
>\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\Main\overwrite\www\save

Is this your game's main install folder?
I don't use windows so I don't know. Copy and paste mod's www folder into game's main install folder. If it ask to replace (overwrite) existing files and folders then replace them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm having so many problems with this. Not only does it change the saves folder, the game itself doesn't read them and therefore they disappear from the save menu. Trying to move them into the regular game save folder results in them not being read still. Idk what to do at this point, the game is basically unplayable because my saves are basically gone after a few minutes.
See above.

Last edited:

yagha22

Feb 1, 2021
Without a doubt, the best game on this site when it comes to DP/gangbang action.

Quick question: I got all the way to the end, then lost to the final boss and got the Bad Ending. Had to start over after that.

Does anything get unlocked if you get the Good Ending? Like game modes or anything?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Without a doubt, the best game on this site when it comes to DP/gangbang action.

Quick question: I got all the way to the end, then lost to the final boss and got the Bad Ending. Had to start over after that.

Does anything get unlocked if you get the Good Ending? Like game modes or anything?
If you finish the Game, no matter if Happy End Ending or Empress Ending, you unlock New Game+ in which you can carry over stuff or do Challenge Runs, in which you must do a playthrough with a specific Title equipped all the time. If you are successful you get Titles as Rewards. Aside from that if you get the Happy End Ending you go into Free Mode, in which you can stay in the Prison as long as you want without ever losing even if your Order drops to 0.

yagha22

Feb 1, 2021
If you finish the Game, no matter if Happy End Ending or Empress Ending, you unlock New Game+ in which you can carry over stuff or do Challenge Runs, in which you must do a playthrough with a specific Title equipped all the time. If you are successful you get Titles as Rewards. Aside from that if you get the Happy End Ending you go into Free Mode, in which you can stay in the Prison as long as you want without ever losing even if your Order drops to 0.
Oh man, I feel like I only got the bad ending because I indulged in too much sex, so Karryn was hella sensitive by the final fight.

Guess I should just focus on actually kicking ass and beating the game first.

Happy End ending is the one where she fucks around a lot, right? As opposed to staying true to the Emperor?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Oh man, I feel like I only got the bad ending because I indulged in too much sex, so Karryn was hella sensitive by the final fight.

Guess I should just focus on actually kicking ass and beating the game first.

Happy End ending is the one where she fucks around a lot, right? As opposed to staying true to the Emperor?
Yeah Happy End Ending is basically Slut Ending. But it is important to Note that you can still get it even without fucking around, since it is tied to your Slut Level and your Sadistic/Masochistic Level (the higher Level one only counts).

Reactions: yagha22

yagha22

Feb 1, 2021
Yeah Happy End Ending is basically Slut Ending. But it is important to Note that you can still get it even without fucking around, since it is tied to your Slut Level and your Sadistic/Masochistic Level (the higher Level one only counts).
Thanks! I may also have set myself up for failure at the start, since I made her entire body sensitive so that she'd have more sex scenes, haha.

• Haha
Reactions: Banshee96

Rulbreaker

Jul 19, 2022
A couple of ideas purely for developers or those who make updates to the game.... There is also a farm on the fourth floor. I would like to make scenes with milking milk and increasing her breasts from milking milk on a regular basis. An enlarged chest will give increased protection and reduce agility and dodge strikes..... In the bar, you want to see how for every pint you drink, Karin's tummy increases and gradually acquires impressive dimensions.... Add birth scenes. Work out her pregnant belly so that it looks more erotic. On the Stage with a pole, the "Tits" Stand does not have a pregnant woman's stomach. Add Tattoo Options + Piercings to all possible places. Piercing options. Rings, chains, crosses, and other elegant decorations that are possible for piercing the clitoris and nipples + labia.

Last edited:

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
A couple of ideas purely for developers or those who make updates to the game.... There is also a farm on the fourth floor. I would like to make scenes with milking milk and increasing her breasts from milking milk on a regular basis. An enlarged chest will give increased protection and reduce agility and dodge strikes..... In the bar, you want to see how for every pint you drink, Karin's tummy increases and gradually acquires impressive dimensions.... Add birth scenes. Work out her pregnant belly so that it looks more erotic. On the Stage with a pole, the "Tits" Stand does not have a pregnant woman's stomach. Add Tattoo Options + Piercings to all possible places. Piercing options. Rings, chains, crosses, and other elegant decorations that are possible for piercing the clitoris and nipples + labia.
The devs do not come here, but if you have yet to read their blog posts, here is the tl;dr of it:

They are effectively done with this game, aside from maybe bugfixes and mod support updates done on the side. They both want to move on to a new project of their own. In the meantime, they are about to work on publishing and localizing another title for this year. But expect news on their own latest game by the end of the year.

Axyal

Nov 24, 2019
Hello, can someone explain the "rare enemy" and the meaning of the color in enemy's names please? :)
Maybe i can reach information somewhere?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes