ezze222

Jul 24, 2019
Goblin lives matter.
funny enough goblin and orcs don't annoy me so much, i think is because i played a lot of generic shitty rpg maker games made by japanese people where it's always the same generic story of a princess fucked by orcs, goblins, slimes and shit, but watching the female mc being fucked by a yeti it's something that i won't get used to it lol

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
the dlc officially comes out in 7 days official release wait a bit and you will be able to access a version without bugs also it does not bring many changes between the one that came out before and this one I think the only thing remarkable is that the artist has made the dicks bigger

Adellaide

Oct 29, 2022
So how exactly do masochism and sadism work as far as the pleasure gain goes? I think masochism includes a lot of things such as getting hit, getting spanked, and getting talked down to, but what about sadism? Is it literally just doing attacks, in which case in has no downside in a slut build? What if you have both sadism and masochism, do they moderate/cancel each other, or do you just get pleasure from both?

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
So how we feeling on this unofficial (?) karryn prison remake in development.

I don't see much of anything yet, so I can't really say anything other than "Why?" I don't see the reason this person wants to remake the game.

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
link returns nothing so I'll assume it died before it could live
I assume they must be talking about this, no idea why they didn't just link here direct instead of a search result which will constantly change.

Looks like it's being done in Unreal Engine, I guess if you prefer 3d it might end up ok, hard to say. Supposedly a very basic demo will release "Saturday-ish".

Wheeze

Oct 21, 2018
Can someone help me removing the nerd blackmail payment because it's ridiculous and I accidentally choose pay the nerds edict. If there's a way by editing the js file that would be great.

Edit: nvm I did it by changing the ID of pay the nerd to submit to the nerd

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes